Stop Flaming The Devs

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

Really, if you are just gona come up with random cry about something, leave out.
This constant criticizing and flaming to developer´s work is only going to make them work less and care less about pvp population.

Either point up the flaws of some system so they can check them, or come up with solutions, but random flames isn´t gona help the game in any way.

Get real, if you don´t like the game, or you like it but you don´t want to wait/lost hope, just leave and everything is cool in you life bro´s.

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

People will stop flaming the devs when they START listening to the people that PLAY their game and stop making silly un-thought out changes.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

these are the FORUMS

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I Have to admit The spvp crew are hitting back hard but with good reasons

No GVG
No HA

Only boring conquest after 12 months and the pace its going nothing is gonna change anytime soon

Its because we care and are very frustrated spvpers

[WM]give us in game ladder

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: cottage.3274

cottage.3274

when the dev`s get something right i`ll be the first to /clap hell i`ll even send a fruit basket to anet headquarters,until then flame on my brothers.
you think we discouraging the dev`s i think it`s what motivate them.

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

Really, if you are just gona come up with random cry about something, leave out.
This constant criticizing and flaming to developer´s work is only going to make them work less and care less about pvp population.

Either point up the flaws of some system so they can check them, or come up with solutions, but random flames isn´t gona help the game in any way.

Get real, if you don´t like the game, or you like it but you don´t want to wait/lost hope, just leave and everything is cool in you life bro´s.

This is a pretty juvenile view of the situation. The devs have a job to do and they need to do it to the best of there ability regardless of how players act here. As a matter of fact I believe they would be fired tommorrow if they behaved in that manner and there bosses knew about it.

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

This is a pretty juvenile view of the situation. The devs have a job to do and they need to do it to the best of there ability regardless of how players act here. As a matter of fact I believe they would be fired tommorrow if they behaved in that manner and there bosses knew about it.

no, and no because pvp is the less profitable part of the game and has the lowest resources allocated from anet team.
they could easily stick to the profitable areas of the business, while making their e-sports promise the way they better want to.
Any employee flamed by a customer at some point will do its way to just stick to his job, instead having passion or caring about the customer any more, and this is what lot of the guys are achieving here. Even more when it isnt a 5 star area of the business.

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Agree. There are two lines of reasoning on these forums I can’t understand:
1. “I spent $60; therefore I have a right to ignore the rules of common decency when posting.”
2. “I hate literally everything about the game, but if I keep flaming the devs, they’ll re-design it from the ground up.”

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

The problem are not the front-workers as chap etc. The problem relies in false management decisions. Seems like the salary is so bad for these jobs, that only incapable persons apply for them.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

No, they deserve the flame. I don’t approve of name calling and speaking ill about the devs on a personal level. But in regards to pvp, they have failed. Months of balance issues deserves negative feedback. There is nothing positive to say other than one can remain hopeful that Anet starts to treat gw2 pvp as they did gw1 pvp.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

Stop Flaming The Devs

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Well, the balance patches DO tend to display some signs of the (in)famous dart-board balancing izzy was known for (e.g. dhuumfire) on GW1, so the pvp handling IS somewhat similar…sometimes!
It’s better than nothing…I suppose.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

(edited by KarlaGrey.5903)