"Stop fighting and cap."

"Stop fighting and cap."

in PvP

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Someone just said this to me in a solo queue match. He’s not wrong to have told his team that, from what I can tell given my limited experience, and it struck me as a somewhat funny indictment on the reward/incentive system in PvP right now.

I hope plans for new maps and map mechanics are in the works somewhere.

"Stop fighting and cap."

in PvP

Posted by: Jgr.8765

Jgr.8765

Hahaha, that one never gets old. Heard that so many times in AB, GW1. Teams which just capped missed all the fun. >_< Oh well, more teams for my team to kill, can’t complain.

It’s AB week btw!

"Stop fighting and cap."

in PvP

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Hahaha, that one never gets old. Heard that so many times in AB, GW1. Teams which just capped missed all the fun. >_< Oh well, more teams for my team to kill, can’t complain.

It’s AB week btw!

Do people still AB? I might come back just for that xD
Also fighting was integral part to AB. Dead teams cant cap anything

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

"Stop fighting and cap."

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

New modes are definitely on the way. It’s just that we don’t know when they’ll come (2014), expect news about it some time today or tomorrow….big dev reveal regarding the future of PvP.

"Stop fighting and cap."

in PvP

Posted by: Jgr.8765

Jgr.8765

Do people still AB? I might come back just for that xD
Also fighting was integral part to AB. Dead teams cant cap anything

I know right! Yet some people went “cap cap cap” for years.

I think there are like multiple games going on.

Attachments:

"Stop fighting and cap."

in PvP

Posted by: Taym.8326

Taym.8326

Someone just said this to me in a solo queue match. He’s not wrong to have told his team that, from what I can tell given my limited experience, and it struck me as a somewhat funny indictment on the reward/incentive system in PvP right now.

I hope plans for new maps and map mechanics are in the works somewhere.

I think you misinterpreted what the guy meant. Fighting in the middle of nowhere accomplishes nothing and makes you lose. Fight over a point, you will help your team and the fight will come to you regardless.