Stop posting in this thread, i dont care.

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

BnS looks like it could be a lot of fun after doing more research/looking at more videos. I’m excited to try it out.

Sure, some people will go play BnS. Some will go play BD. After a few months, some will go back to GW2. The beauty of GW2 is that it has no subscription. You just come and go as you please, which I’ve done since release.

The bandwagon train has been claiming WoW will die because of <next AAA MMO> for going on 10+ years. It’s their job to try to tell you that your game is going to die, though I don’t know why any of them have personal investment in what you find fun. I guess they just feel like everyone has to not enjoy what they don’t enjoy, otherwise they don’t feel justified. Oh well.

@Schurge: You aren’t wrong. And it’ll be the same crowd who vocalizes on those game forums that the game is terrible, all the skilled players have left, and that <next big game> will surely kill it. Eternal recurrence, etc.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

(edited by Cogbyrn.7283)

in PvP

Posted by: aji.7456

aji.7456

There is another option rather than playing another game. Just take a break from GW2. There’s no reason to replace one game with another. There’s tons of other stuff you can do. And, after Anet makes some changes, you can come back and see if you enjoy it. In fact, one of the best things about GW1 and GW2 is that it’s really easy and convenient to take breaks.

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

common, why gw2 forum become like advertisement for BnS? delete this thread plz

Attachments:

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

Gw2 Killed itself i participated in the BnS betas and i gotta say the game is pretty good and mostly focused on PvP wich is no surprise due to it being such a popular esport , game requires actual skill both in PvE and PvP you can get perma CCed and comboed to hell both by players as well as pve monsters so that feels incredibly satisfying when you overcome stuff

if you cant get past T&A or some skin showing , im sorry but you shouldnt even be playing mature games to begin with , with that said i hope that BnS copies from the private server the censor Toggle box wich should wipe skin showing as an excuse to hate on the game as then it ll be optional

in PvP

Posted by: Elyndis.2130

Elyndis.2130

Blade and Soul appeals to a different kind of gamer.

Guild Wars 2 is more casual and socially-oriented.

Blade and Soul is less casual and more solo-oriented.

Therefore, BnS will not kill GW2, because they will not compete.

Personally, I like k-mmos, and I am more of a solo player. I will probably like BnS.

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

It’s going to be difficult to stay on-topic with the new thread title.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”