Streaming Stronghold Tuesday

in PvP

Posted by: manysongsgw.2931

manysongsgw.2931

Hey All!

I was one of the lucky few to be selected for the stress test this Tuesday. I’m assuming they’ll have Stronghold available to play, so I plan to be playing that for a good while. I’d like to invite you all to come watch the gameplay. I’ll also be answering any questions or comments.

The Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/manysongsgw

I’ll be trying to use some unique builds on existing professions and play some Revenant as well! Feel free to come by however long you want, and thanks!

Feel free to discuss any builds below in case I haven’t thought of them

Guild Wars 1 Player of 4+ years
IGN: Valkyrie Friisong
Lvl 80 Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Hey All!

I was one of the lucky few to be selected for the stress test this Tuesday. I’m assuming they’ll have Stronghold available to play, so I plan to be playing that for a good while. I’d like to invite you all to come watch the gameplay. I’ll also be answering any questions or comments.

The Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/manysongsgw

I’ll be trying to use some unique builds on existing professions and play some Revenant as well! Feel free to come by however long you want, and thanks!

Feel free to discuss any builds below in case I haven’t thought of them

will play guardian at
http://twitch.tv/holymoobs
exclusively stronghold

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: twhite.9310

twhite.9310

yay I got selected too! too bad I can’t stream lol…

“Backpack called me bad” – Slaughter Melon

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

Also streaming :>

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

I hope the stress test will allow a match or two. :p Don’t get your hopes up too much.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Pretty sure it is called a stress test for a reason.. Dont be surprised if you’re stuck on a loading or error screen

in PvP

Posted by: BlazinFyre.2410

BlazinFyre.2410

I as well will be streaming! come to witness the next gen hambow build i theory crafted for revenant

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Not sure if everyone understands what a stress test is on Tuesday lol. The odds of you playing the actual game for more than 15 minutes are very slim. It could happen, but highly unlikely.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

manysongsgw.2931

Not sure if everyone understands what a stress test is on Tuesday lol. The odds of you playing the actual game for more than 15 minutes are very slim. It could happen, but highly unlikely.

I doubt for the 3+ hours that the servers will be unplayable. When GW2 was first coming about, the stress test were playable and enjoyable. Sure, I’m expecting hiccups, but I’m more looking forward to playing the new stuff.

Lvl 80 Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Truthbearer.9708

Truthbearer.9708

Are you even sure PvP will be enabled in this stress test? Not sure if there are even enough people interested in doing PvP this upcoming test.

I doubt the new WvW borderlands will be in, so PvP might get the same treatment.

in PvP

manysongsgw.2931

Are you even sure PvP will be enabled in this stress test? Not sure if there are even enough people interested in doing PvP this upcoming test.

I doubt the new WvW borderlands will be in, so PvP might get the same treatment.

I’m guessing they’re going to be using the same beta from PAX, so stronghold will hopefully be available. The new WvW borderland will be shown this Friday on ReadyUp.

Lvl 80 Warrior