Stronghold, Long Hour Queues

in PvP

Posted by: Tazzuki.2648

Tazzuki.2648

I am someone who is very fond of stronghold and only likes PvP because of stronghold, I love the endless strategy! but recently…

nobody ques for stronghold.

all day I have been queuing. not one poped, nothing. Wasting my time with that map, I’m hoping somehow you can encourage people to actually like stronghold more Anet. Without stronghold PvP is DEAD to me. because conquest is just full of idiots who don’t know how to cap, and conquest gets very repetitive.

With stronghold, people actually have rolls and are more organised.

I have made friends in stronghold more then conquest, very loyal friends who are smart. even thought its a very small community it actually makes PvP worth the wait and thats why im fighting for this to get fixed, please make stronghold great again.

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Stronghold in 2016 LUL

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Because currently Anet doesn’t spend any resource on maintaining, improving, balancing or advertising that gamemode.

in PvP

Posted by: Tazzuki.2648

Tazzuki.2648

Because currently Anet doesn’t spend any resource on maintaining, improving, balancing or advertising that gamemode.

Its a shame because it has so much potential in my view :/ helped be get from amber to the last tier of sap within two days, (I skipped a season don’t judge) was is ruby originally but anyway its just really sad that no one likes it.

in PvP

Posted by: KaporHabakuk.6219

KaporHabakuk.6219

Had quite few SH pops yesterday,i always queve for both,at least in unranked.I love it aswell,am so sick of those sit on point pvp…

OTAN guild,WSR server

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

This will improve until they fixed Heal NPC bug. What? Heal the NPC is a bug!?
YA! I think it is a BUG so they find the way to fix it about 8 mouths. They work very hard but silly. lol