Stronghold - Some Feedback :)

Stronghold - Some Feedback :)

in PvP

Posted by: Apocaly.2786

Apocaly.2786

Hello guys!
I just want to say, that I’ve heard, Stronghold will be within the normal System of the other maps, if it comes out. THIS would be very uncomfortable, because u (Arenanet) want us to join the Qeue-system with a class and stay on this class…but i am really sure, that most of the players would play other classes on Stronghold than on the other maps. So if a Team is joining with a normal setup to do “old” PvP, than they will be punished, if they get the new map, cause their setup will not work there…maybe…

I am pretty sure: Stronghold as a really new (kinda lot of PvE-including) mode needs to get his own System…otherwise u will punish all old PvP-players, who do not want to play this much PvE in PvP with a failed setup for this map.

I dont want to say something to the map itself….just: It is really a lot of PvE – some Builds are really overpowered -> for example a turret engi (ok, he is op on each map) can interrupt u until the end of this world, if u re trying to get some supplies or get the mists-buff…! ^^ And i think, that the Lord needs much more HP, because if u re there with a lot of burst, he mostly is down, before the defending team can arrive there. ^^ …As i said: it is really a lot of PvE .. and if u want to give us a guild-ranking-list, then u should except stronghold as a own system and don t put it in the old system… =) Otherwise, i am really sure, u will lose some players…^^

greets from
Apocaly

[Sorry for my bad english…^^]