Stronghold Temporarily Disabled

in PvP

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

A week later it’s still disabled. LOL. Anet do your devs even work? No balance, no hotfixing, no bugfixing, WHAT DO YOUR DEVS DO?

They are farming solo queue players with their Abjured friends.

Seriously though, an update would be welcome, even if it’s a “we have no kitten clue”. The truth is better than this oppressive silence.

P.S.: I typed that kitten out.

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

They might of posted on reddit, maybe the official forums are the wrong place to look now.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in PvP

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

We will provide an update on the situation next week.

Any update? 6.5 days since. That week deadline is approaching awful fast.

(Also, conquest bunker meta is terribad. At this point, I’d rather play Stronghold matches against people purposefully abusing this than all the conquest matches I’ve gotten in the past 4 days.)

in PvP

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

I really like Stronghold… WTF ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Guessing they won’t give it back till leagues end, starting to doubt this is coincidence.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

You guys do realize that “next week” from last week can mean any day of this week, ending on Sunday. Also, they promised an “update”, not a fix, so don’t get your hopes up on it coming back this week.

Not that I care. I personally hate the map more than I did Raid on the Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

You guys do realize that “next week” from last week can mean any day of this week, ending on Sunday. Also, they promised an “update”, not a fix, so don’t get your hopes up on it coming back this week.

Not that I care. I personally hate the map more than I did Raid on the Capricorn.

They don’t work on weekends. It’s just stealth not breaking on minions, put a buff on them so they have perma reveal on or something.

Also cupcake day delayed progress, expect a fix to come after the new year!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3wak1v/cupcake_day_at_arenanet/

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Asking for refund if no fix next week, seriously. Its like completly disabling PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Murtygale.2635

Murtygale.2635

Ok honestly, what’s going on here?
If they want to force people into playing conquest, they are just going to force the community into a dark and toxic wasteland again.
Everyone knows that Stronghold is the gamemode with more substance.
So where is it eh? You’d think that during the first league you’d focus on at least having the gamemodes up.

in PvP

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

They don’t work on weekends. It’s just stealth not breaking on minions, put a buff on them so they have perma reveal on or something.

Also cupcake day delayed progress, expect a fix to come after the new year!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3wak1v/cupcake_day_at_arenanet/

perma reveal would break the map in adifferent way as you are supposed to be able to stealth the npc’s

in PvP

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

perma reveal would break the map in adifferent way as you are supposed to be able to stealth the npc’s

Still better than conquest.

in PvP

zxstanyxz.8769

Still better than conquest.

that may be true, but i’d rather they take their time and fix the issue properly, than put a band-aid solution on it (which is why so many builds have been nerfed into oblivion)

in PvP

Posted by: Silverwing.8750

Silverwing.8750

When is this going to be fixed?

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

When is this going to be fixed?

Knowing Anet, with the “balance” patch in spring 2016.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

still waiting for Stronghold to come back online

kitten it Anet! Why is it when I finally decide I want to dabble in something, you take it away? hmph

(@Schmendrick <3 the name btw. Beautiful, heart wrenching movie, even better book )

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in PvP

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

It’s coming back with the tuesday patch.

Source: Guild Chat Wintersday Preview stream, or https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3wf4n7/guild_chat_wintersday_preview_livestream_notes/

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

It’s coming back with the tuesday patch.

Source: Guild Chat Wintersday Preview stream, or https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3wf4n7/guild_chat_wintersday_preview_livestream_notes/

Really sad when the devs can’t even be bothered to explain such things IN THE OFFICIAL GAME FORUM.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

Ya communication has really taken a nose dive on these forums. Shame.

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

in PvP

zxstanyxz.8769

you do realise the dev’s only post things here on their own free time, they are under no obligation to post here. just because anet hosts these forums does not mean the devs have to post here, for the same reason that the wiki is officially supported by anet bu the entire thing is community written

in PvP

Posted by: Rhea.9836

Rhea.9836

I just want to say that Stronghold is sorely missed in it’s absence. It’s great fun and I look forward to it returning, hopefully soon. To the devs working on fixing it, thank you for your efforts.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Would be fun to have more Stronghold maps. It’s hard to know the potential of a game mode if you’re playing always on the same map.

I still get my head around the fact that it took them so much time to make HoT and only came out with 1 pvp map at the end. It just gives the impression that Anet is really lacking people in the content-creation department.

in PvP

Posted by: EsarioOne.9840

EsarioOne.9840

Lame. Conquest blows.

If conquest blows then stronghold is a nuclear fart of blowage

Made me laugh lol. I’m honestly surprised by how many people like stronghold.

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

It’s back on Tuesday, December 15.

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Let me guess, the issue had to do with the Skritt pathing messed with the invisibility?

Anyways, what about stomp bug? Signet of Vampirism able to hit people 2,500 range and through walls? Can we change Revs’ Banish Enchantment into a reflectable projectile and remove the Chill from Unyielding Anguish? Can we nerf bunker chronos like moving F5 to F4? Can we get an increased recharge for druid stuns and tempests heals? Increase recharges for Scrapper and Reapers as well?

Bah, asking to much. Let me just chill 5 minutes at mid point with nothing to do.

Attachments:

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Thanks for the update, will be good to play it again.

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

Let me guess, the issue had to do with the Skritt pathing messed with the invisibility?

Anyways, what about stomp bug? Signet of Vampirism able to hit people 2,500 range and through walls? Can we change Revs’ Banish Enchantment into a reflectable projectile and remove the Chill from Unyielding Anguish? Can we nerf bunker chronos like moving F5 to F4? Can we get an increased recharge for druid stuns and tempests heals? Increase recharges for Scrapper and Reapers as well?

Bah, asking to much. Let me just chill 5 minutes at mid point with nothing to do.

Bunker Conquest~~ stay a point ~~ wait to win~~lol ~~ Anet, what are you doing!?