Stuck on Capricorn

Stuck on Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Came back to the game after a 2 week break, figured PvP and it’s MM system would be less rage inducing and relaxing with a break.
First game back, get stuck in the roped off area of the fountain/statue IN THE CENTER OF CAPRICORN, have to re-log, team fights 4v5 for a minute, loses 300-100 lead and ends up losing entire game.

It’s one thing to get stuck somewhere on the side of the map where people don’t play or aren’t supposed to be. But it’s an entirely different thing to get stuck in the absolute CENTER of the map on a HUGE kittening obstacle.

I’ve tried playing this game out until it was fixed. Bungie managed to fix Destiny 1 after a year after release, maybe Anet can do the same? You would think after almost 5 years of waiting for Arena Net, something would finally be entirely enjoyable and concrete. A good final product to play and waste hours on But no. We are still getting untested and half-finished garbage. It’s not just PvP either. Everything is spread so thin it’s unreal.

Coliseum had bugs the first few days of release with shadow stepping, Skyhammer has been reworked I think twice now, and now even the rework of Capricorn apparently hasn’t been flushed out well either.

Producing MMO’s is hard, I get it, so much risk vs. reward in terms of being a productive/profitable company, but you would think you would at least focus on the key features that you use as a selling point in your game, to make them the best that they can possibly be. Nope. Keep making wings, keep selling stuff on the store.

I’m going back on my break.

Warrior

Stuck on Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

You can immediately go to character selection screen and back, it’s only (only) a 30 second respawn. Ignore the dishonor warning, it only triggers if you pick another character.

Edit: I was mistaken.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

Stuck on Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

60s respawn triggered on logout, dev said recently they’re looking into unstuck command rework in PvP

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

Stuck on Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Yep. 60 Seconds to re-log minimum depending on how fast your computer is and that doesn’t even count the 20 more seconds wasted trying to get over the invisible wall that surrounds the statue to figure out I was stuck. In 8-10 minute games, that’s plenty of time to turn the match around.

Warrior