Submitting a Missing Person Report

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Profession: Ranger
Role: Sparring Partner

There’s been speculation that the ranger is stuck behind the gates of Obrin Ruins (the waterpark)

in PvP

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Missing pet: Felix the Juvenile Jaguar

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in PvP

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Lmfao, I noticed this and made a post about it a while back as well. Considering how quickly they responded to fixing the NPC’s damage output (when they were hitting way too hard) you’d think they would have put the Ranger NPC back in fairly quickly as well but NOPE.

No love, ANet… No love…

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

If rangers aren’t important enough to be re-included in the game’s practice section, I wonder how it stacks up to other classes when balance updates take place.

It appeared for a brief time with the Halloween content when the water combat section opened up.

It’s just really sad when a main class isn’t represented when all the other classes are present. Maybe people will complain less about rangers being OP if they had the means to practice against it, even if it’s only an NPC.

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Lmfao, I noticed this and made a post about it a while back as well. Considering how quickly they responded to fixing the NPC’s damage output (when they were hitting way too hard) you’d think they would have put the Ranger NPC back in fairly quickly as well but NOPE.

No love, ANet… No love…

Cause running in large circles is too hard…

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

If rangers aren’t important enough to be re-included in the game’s practice section, I wonder how it stacks up to other classes when balance updates take place.

It appeared for a brief time with the Halloween content when the water combat section opened up.

It’s just really sad when a main class isn’t represented when all the other classes are present. Maybe people will complain less about rangers being OP if they had the means to practice against it, even if it’s only an NPC.

Why do you care about Rangers, when you’re obviously a necro?

(Hint: this thread is 11 months old)

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: Mia Crazymike.1780

Mia Crazymike.1780

The real actual factual detrimental thing that make Rangers horrible. Are the pets/pet AI.

And the base damage from the Ranger itself, is low.

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I think the pet should only be active when you have beast mastery. Though I suppose that would make it weird for new low level Rangers.

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Nice Necro.
Nerf Necros already.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-