Suggestion: Balance patch today.

in PvP

Posted by: Pip Squeak.3418

Pip Squeak.3418

I think a lot of us would enjoy a nice relaxing between seasons unranked romp with properly balanced classes. Thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I think a lot of us would enjoy a nice relaxing between seasons unranked romp with properly balanced classes. Thanks!

You shouldnt be asking for a balance patch then

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Pip Squeak.3418

The death of logic… It hurts.

in PvP

Krysard.1364

I mean, they are balanced now (except for DH), a balance patch would proly unbalance them.

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I mean, they are balanced now (except for DH), a balance patch would proly unbalance them.

They are more balanced now than the first two seasons yes (which could be fixed if ANet didn’t refuse to wait till the end of a season to apply balancing patches). But that doesn’t mean they are all that balanced. A truly balanced game is one where any class has multiple viable builds they could take into competitive PvP all the way up to legendary. And quite frankly this season lacked that as well.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

They are more balanced now than the first two seasons yes (which could be fixed if ANet didn’t refuse to wait till the end of a season to apply balancing patches). But that doesn’t mean they are all that balanced. A truly balanced game is one where any class has multiple viable builds they could take into competitive PvP all the way up to legendary. And quite frankly this season lacked that as well.

Can somebody please laminate and pin this where people wont forget it.

in PvP

Pip Squeak.3418

Just tone down the condi-AIDS-bunker meta a little bit and we’ll all be fine.

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Nerf Elite specs. Something we’ve been asking for since the release of HoT. If you nerf conditions, make sure you nerf power damage with it, as well as passive defences and CCs. And if I see any removed amulets…All hope will be lost.

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Unkillable ele;
Unkillable and strong duelist druid;
Perma-evade thief;
18k+ dmg in 2 sec thief;
Infinite sustain warrior with 3 required spec or he falls off;
Annoying stealth+clones mesmer (not an issue, but still annoying);
Crazy damage, sustain, CC, evades rev;
Useless off-meta builds (power reaper, burn guardian, condition scrapper, etc)
Unkillable by projectiles scrapper;
Infinite AOE condition reaper;
etc.

Yes, balanced indeed.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

Unkillable ele;
Unkillable and strong duelist druid;
Perma-evade thief;
18k+ dmg in 2 sec thief;
Infinite sustain warrior with 3 required spec or he falls off;
Annoying stealth+clones mesmer (not an issue, but still annoying);
Crazy damage, sustain, CC, evades rev;
Useless off-meta builds (power reaper, burn guardian, condition scrapper, etc)
Unkillable by projectiles scrapper;
Infinite AOE condition reaper;
etc.

Yes, balanced indeed.

-Not really true
-Somewhat true
-Not true
-Lol what???
-Sustain is high, yes. But that’s not really the problem…
-If its not an issue then why are you bringing it up?
-Rev is fine as is.
-Well, you’re not wrong.
-Unkillable in general*
-Eh.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Needs a few tweaks. Its not balance, it´s diversity that got nearly destroyed.
DH needs a trick to be playable in higher tiers, warrior got a bit overtuned in self sustain and needs slight changes like mace primal burst shaved to a CC not condi weapon. Ele needs unused traits buffed, but maybe group support slightly cut if you don´t want a “Holy Trinity”.
And WvW got messed up with some runes like perplexity and durability.
What we feel is mostly power creep …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in PvP

Posted by: Deathrubber.3861

Deathrubber.3861

professions aren’t balanced, the metabuilds are. if there is only 1 (rarely two) build options, the rest is an illusion of choice. the traitsystem could be replaced by a selection of 2 possible build per profession and it would be the same. hurry with the pvp split as this monotony makes experienced players lose interest and new players struggle building up the interest.

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Perma-evade thief;
18k+ dmg in 2 sec thief;

Yet both of these builds have 0 chance of killing a half-decent scrapper or warrior.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Perma-evade thief;
18k+ dmg in 2 sec thief;

Yet both of these builds have 0 chance of killing a half-decent scrapper or warrior.

Sorry bro… since a couple of weeks, we see soo much thief… it’s not funny.

Yesterday avg thief per matches was 4.

Usually when a class is OP, people play them.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Perma-evade thief;
18k+ dmg in 2 sec thief;

Sorry bro… since a couple of weeks, we see soo much thief… it’s not funny.

Yesterday avg thief per matches was 4.

Usually when a class is OP, people play them.

I myself just started playing thief. Killing people never been easier.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

Krysard.1364

You should be asking for build diversity, not balance then

M I L K B O I S