[Suggestion] How to fix 4v5

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Hi! I wrote a thread about this problem a few weeks ago, but that thread got merged with another in constructive thread and got completely ignored. I’ll write this again and hope that this thread doesn’t get merged, but taken seriously. This has been a problem for way too long and need to be fixed asap.

The Problem
Matches in solo and team queue start with uneven teams – often 4v5. This mean that the team with less players are almost guaranteed to lose, which is very frustrating since this affects their rating on the leader boards.

How to solve the problem
Implement a system that requires every single player to ready up by clicking an “I am ready” button or something similar. This has to be done within a given time frame (say 30 seconds). If one or more players haven’t clicked after the time runs out they get kicked out of queue and the others get put back into queue. This process repeat until 10 people are ready. This should have some sort of audio so that players can hear the queue pop if they aren’t at their computer at that time.

This system is similar to the one used in World of Warcraft and many other MMO’s and competitive PvP games, but it works. This will help a lot in getting a more happy and stable player base.

Hope this helped! Cheers!

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Lukas.7159

Lukas.7159

good idea

+1

StereoElectro & Dance On M D M A

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Ready button can be implented directly in the queue like the www queue

This solves beginning phase

During the game, a very good system is the “frozen system”

In this topic we discussed the details

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/New-Spvp-Infrastructure-some-ideas/first#post4362205

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Honestly, probably 75% of 4v5/afker games are ruined by about 5-10 well known players at the higher areas of solo queue.

Given these people never get banned and there is no way to even report then I don’t think ANY change to the system will help with 4v5 games at all. All the tech in the world can get pulled apart by human factors, and human factors are the main issue at play here.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

Honestly, probably 75% of 4v5/afker games are ruined by about 5-10 well known players at the higher areas of solo queue.

Given these people never get banned and there is no way to even report then I don’t think ANY change to the system will help with 4v5 games at all. All the tech in the world can get pulled apart by human factors, and human factors are the main issue at play here.

I had a game with Titanium afk today. Most of the people there already knew him.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -