Suggestion with rankings and titles

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

Practice makes you raise your skill, didnt you know?

So I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall, so I just going to stop. GG you won the arguement through lack of understanding.

He won the discussion I was having with him that way, too. He’s just that good.

What if current rank finishers were guardian-flame-blue (for example), and forever unattainable in that color after the update.

So a blue phoenix would be “worth” way more than a (what are they currently, yellow? I’m color blind) yellow dragon.

That is a very good idea that would probably satisfy the less self-centered of us. We just have to wait for Anet to comment. They probably will, at some point

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

So I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall, so I just going to stop. GG you won the arguement through lack of understanding.

What if current rank finishers were guardian-flame-blue (for example), and forever unattainable in that color after the update.

So a blue phoenix would be “worth” way more than a (what are they currently, yellow? I’m color blind) yellow dragon.

That is a very good idea that would probably satisfy the less self-centered of us. We just have to wait for Anet to comment. They probably will, at some point

Of course I won, what I´m stating is completely true and it´s impossible to be counter argued.

in PvP

Posted by: mfrelas.9476

mfrelas.9476

I like this idea. It distinguishes the easy ranks from the current ones. Assuming that GW2 has been keeping track of wins and rank, I see no reason why they can’t just offer titles for achievements beyond Dragon and Champion titles. Rank is just a way for players to distinguish themselves from others and more titles are the only thing that I can think of that makes sense without overhauling the whole system. You can be able show off skill and time invested in one simple implementation.

in PvP

Posted by: SharpShot.9508

SharpShot.9508

Some solid ideas to add to mine on here. I would love to hear Anet’s input on this. Also if you guys could stop talking about each other’s egos that’d be great. The main idea here is that my suggestion for the titles doesn’t negatively impact the existing system and would just add a little bit of reward and incentive with very little effort.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

I agree, this is directly linked to an another my old topic, when i said with this feature patch, there is no much sense to play soloqueue and teamqueue, because there are not exlusive rewards for these two game modes.

Champion titles are exclusive for Soloqueue/Teamqueue and it’s a good thing, but i think in general soloqueue and teamqueue deserve more exclusive rewards to involve players.

Titles can be a good way, but Anet can create a lot of different rewards for soloqueue/teamqueue, putting them directly in exlusive tracks or linked to AP.

in PvP

Uhtameit.2413

Of course I won, what I´m stating is completely true and it´s impossible to be counter argued.

Yes it is, you are also a genius and I wish I could carry your children.

With that being said, the fact that you are unable to understand and/or answer most of the points sirflamesword.3896 and I raised does not mean you can’t be countered, it just means that you ignore the flaws in your reasoning or that you have a hard time making good use of your brain cells. Sadly you are too self-centered to even consider someone else’s point of view, no matter how wrong you might be

If that’s not clear enough : you’re just one big kiddo who’s spent the past two years on his computer and thinks he alone is entitled to rewards, while the other players – that may have actually played instead of living for the game like you did – shouldn’t get any rewards. If someone asks why, your answer is “because”. Because you’re selfish as hell and that’s not gonna succeed because it’s not constructive one bit.

In any case, I shall enjoy being a dragon by your side. See you in game, Dragon Darling !

(edited by Uhtameit.2413)

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

You do you have problems with reading comprehension.
The solution I´m proposing is pretty much clear: r70 being dragon.
Don´t read if your eyes bleed. These are forums, opinion is free to be expressed.
Furthermore, There are many topics asking the same than me: r70 being dragon. There are also players in game sharing this same thought.

And guess what? Arena-net is open to this kind of feedback.

You had more time to FARM than everyone else, that’s all rank70 means. If you haven’t been able to figure that out idk what to say.

I just hope Anet doesn’t listen to all the complainers(I do agree the high ranked players deserve something be it a title or more chests), but some of use can see the good in changing ranks like this. It will FINALLY give players that can’t devote their whole lives to pvp something to go for.

I feel sorry for you mate, but Dragon Rank shouldn´t be something every casual should get. It´s meant to be for the most dedicated players. It was that way back in guild wars 1, and it has to be that way here.

I don’t even…

How is rank 55 “Every casual player”? You think these people haven’t put time in as well? Just because the rank cost has lowered, doesn’t mean every casual player is going to get Dragon in a matter of weeks. You have no vision beyond your own skewed mindset.

You have some of the most hilariously misguided opinions I’ve read on these forums, you’re spouting elitism whilst offering nothing constructive. Anyone who has an opinion any different to yours are suddenly “not veterans” or “beginners” simply because you seem to think anyone of high rank automatically agrees with your painfully blinded mindset.

You want people to pay attention to you otherwise you wouldn’t constantly be posting your attention grabbing “Look at me, look at my opinion, the only one that matters EVAR” statements whilst telling everyone else that their opinion doesn’t mean jack. This speaks volumes to your character.

You think your rank equates to “fame and prestige”, sorry to break it to you, but other than “that really annoying guy on the forums”, nobody is going to care who you are…

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

Yes it is, you are also a genius and I wish I could carry your children.

With that being said, the fact that you are unable to understand and/or answer most of the points sirflamesword.3896 and I raised does not mean you can’t be countered, it just means that you ignore the flaws in your reasoning or that you have a hard time making good use of your brain cells. Sadly you are too self-centered to even consider someone else’s point of view, no matter how wrong you might be

If that’s not clear enough : you’re just one big kiddo who’s spent the past two years on his computer and thinks he alone is entitled to rewards, while the other players – that may have actually played instead of living for the game like you did – shouldn’t get any rewards. If someone asks why, your answer is “because”. Because you’re selfish as hell and that’s not gonna succeed because it’s not constructive one bit.

In any case, I shall enjoy being a dragon by your side. See you in game, Dragon Darling !

Suddenly all the no-namers coming to the forums to ask for their dragon.
You can take it as you want, Í´m not the highest rank in the game, I´m just on the top frame, we do believe it is unrespectful to give the dragon to players who have dedicated way less time than us. And it definitely is, since we´ve showed more dedication to it than others.

As I said before, I don´t need your opinion since you haven´t played enough pvp or dedicated enough time in this game to be notorious and have a good measure of your words about which rank should be the dragon around.

If you weren´t an extremist and a bad reader, you would have noticed I´m not saying that lower ranked people shouldn´t be rewarded. They will and it is completely ok to reward them with chests and a higher rank, but definitely not suddenly the dragon rank.

And once again, wether someone spends more or less time of their life into this game, is ultimately only their will and choice. I´d advice you too to stop caring about what other people do with their free time. Stop kitten yourself with the selfish-ego reasoning, it is not the focus of this issue.

If you finally get a free dragon I will gladly crush you in game and make you feel embarrassed, so finally you´ll know why there is a difference between a r55 and a r70, though this game will have lost any prestige and lots of top players will have left.

Shaving r80 to r70 instead nerfing completely to r55 is quite a constructive thought, wether your tiny mind (or should I say, newcomer interests?) think it is not.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

You do you have problems with reading comprehension.
The solution I´m proposing is pretty much clear: r70 being dragon.
Don´t read if your eyes bleed. These are forums, opinion is free to be expressed.
Furthermore, There are many topics asking the same than me: r70 being dragon. There are also players in game sharing this same thought.

And guess what? Arena-net is open to this kind of feedback.

You had more time to FARM than everyone else, that’s all rank70 means. If you haven’t been able to figure that out idk what to say.

I just hope Anet doesn’t listen to all the complainers(I do agree the high ranked players deserve something be it a title or more chests), but some of use can see the good in changing ranks like this. It will FINALLY give players that can’t devote their whole lives to pvp something to go for.

I feel sorry for you mate, but Dragon Rank shouldn´t be something every casual should get. It´s meant to be for the most dedicated players. It was that way back in guild wars 1, and it has to be that way here.

I don’t even…

How is rank 55 “Every casual player”? You think these people haven’t put time in as well? Just because the rank cost has lowered, doesn’t mean every casual player is going to get Dragon in a matter of weeks. You have no vision beyond your own skewed mindset.

You have some of the most hilariously misguided opinions I’ve read on these forums, you’re spouting elitism whilst offering nothing constructive. Anyone who has an opinion any different to yours are suddenly “not veterans” or “beginners” simply because you seem to think anyone of high rank automatically agrees with your painfully blinded mindset.

You want people to pay attention to you otherwise you wouldn’t constantly be posting your attention grabbing “Look at me, look at my opinion, the only one that matters EVAR” statements whilst telling everyone else that their opinion doesn’t mean jack. This speaks volumes to your character.

You think your rank equates to “fame and prestige”, sorry to break it to you, but other than “that really annoying guy on the forums”, nobody is going to care who you are…

I´m actually happier when nobody cares about me on a videogame, it is so good that I can play alone without being mentioned often, and getting congratulated and praised by random players giving me thanks for carrying them the game, is more than enough self-satisfaction to me. They already recognize in game my skills and give me thanks for my contribution.

You should really start reading more threads in order to see that my point is not only being raised here by me. Many other players share this thought.

And lastly, yes, r55 can be farmed in something like 3-4 weeks by playing intensively. You could even ask a pro gamer to pay him some money and get farmed your dragon in the next pvp system, since with actual rank points, r55 can be farmed easily within 2-3weeks playing constantly

in PvP

Posted by: the sober ninja.6539

the sober ninja.6539

My suggestion is that we expand the Champion titles to be beyond 150 tournament wins and display on your character, (e.g. Champion Shadow II, Champion Shadow III and so on…)

I would love to see more tiers (and associated titles – like ‘Legendary Shadow’ or something) added on to the champion titles. 150 wins really isn’t that much, and since most of us are getting the majority of the PvP titles auto-completed on the 15th, we will all need more achievments to work towards while waiting for the new ladder system.

If A-Net gives us all of the PvP titles (ransacker, mist walker, etc.) to the point where none of us have much left to do, what will we work towards? This is especially important when you consider the very high ranked players who will probably have every single pvp title completed. A-Net needs to give us more achievments, if only to offset the 500 or so achievment points they’re handing out essentially for free come feature patch day.

in PvP

Static.9841

I´m actually happier when nobody cares about me on a videogame, it is so good that I can play alone without being mentioned often, and getting congratulated and praised by random players giving me thanks for carrying them the game, is more than enough self-satisfaction to me. They already recognize in game my skills and give me thanks for my contribution.

You should really start reading more threads in order to see that my point is not only being raised here by me. Many other players share this thought.

And lastly, yes, r55 can be farmed in something like 3-4 weeks by playing intensively. You could even ask a pro gamer to pay him some money and get farmed your dragon in the next pvp system, since with actual rank points, r55 can be farmed easily within 2-3weeks playing constantly

You seem to contradict yourself quit a bit there. You don’t want people to care about you, yet you incessantly state your opinion as the only viable one and disrespect your fellow PvPer in the same breath regardless of what rank they are. You cast assumptions on the time people have spent along with their dedication in PvP and label them newcomers without any evidence to back this up. You seem to be more concerned with gaining notoriety as a forum warrior.

I have to ask you seriously, do you honestly think that every player currently Rank 50-60 have only gained this rank since the rank points change not too long ago? REALLY? This only further proves how insular your mindset is.

I read threads daily, the single constant is your bad attitude, disrespect and self-elevation without anything to back it up save your go-to of “all the high ranks agree with me”, yes and look how they all flood in to back you up….

Right now, being the selfish, blind and disrespectful player that you are, you are coming off as nothing short of a cartoon character, a minor irritation to some, a source of comic relief for others and the champion of none.

Do you perhaps think that people do not care about your egotistical opinion? You’re clearly a very disrespectful player to your fellow PvPer unless they seem to fit in your pre-imagined bracket. If you had more respect for other players as some other high ranks such a Five Gauge does, people might listen to you and take on board anything relevent you might have to say.

You’re going off on a tangent now and completely diverting from anything that could even be considered a rational thought. You could pay a pro player to farm rank? You could do this anyway, you could have farmed skyhammer, you could have done any number of things, I fail to see what this has to do with anything. You’re clutching at straws because you have nothing of substance to say.

Again, contradiction, first you say 3-4 weeks, then in the same paragraph 2-3 weeks of intensive play? Do you not see how this wildy contradicts the idea of being a “casual player”? More and more, you’re starting to sound like the puppy who lost his way….

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

I have never said my opinion is the only viable one. As everything in life, there has many ways of addressing a problem (r55 becoming dragon), what others & I are stating is what we consider the best way to address the problem.
It´s also quite easy to cast an assumption, because if you were any of a top player existing in this game, I´d already know you, see?
Furthermore, if you were to be one of the players I´m talking about, evidently your opinion would be very different on what it is currently.

On the other hand, you are no more than a funny buffoon, and some conflictive kid who wants to spend his time on the forums on a daily basis to raise polemic. And I coudln´t care less about your concerns with me, everything you would state about me flies as the dust in the win.

I´m deeply comfident about my opinion. You are simply wasting your time thinking you´ll achieve anything else.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

another one eh.. stop being greedy,a nd selfish if you still cling to your argument that rank 80 only goes to rank 70+ players you will not get a lot of support. but if your argument is how rank 70+ players need more compensation like more reward chest open reaching rank 80 then we have an agrreement.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Static.9841

I have never said my opinion is the only viable one. As everything in life, there has many ways of addressing a problem (r55 becoming dragon), what others & I are stating is what we consider the best way to address the problem.
It´s also quite easy to cast an assumption, because if you were any of a top player existing in this game, I´d already know you, see?
Furthermore, if you were to be one of the players I´m talking about, evidently your opinion would be very different on what it is currently.

On the other hand, you are no more than a funny buffoon, and some conflictive kid who wants to spend his time on the forums on a daily basis to raise polemic. And I coudln´t care less about your concerns with me, everything you would state about me flies as the dust in the win.

I´m deeply comfident about my opinion. You are simply wasting your time thinking you´ll achieve anything else.

Your constant stream of overstating the same opinion in your typical egotistical manner would be evidence otherwise of how you view your opinion above all others. This is further evidenced by your complete dismissal of anyone elses viewpoint coupled with the bizarre idea that they all must be newcomers.

So, your view is that were I a rank 70 player, my opinion would be different? Oh dear, you know nothing John Snow!

I welcome PvP being revitalised over what banner I may obtain. Many former top players have left already because of the lack of actual balance changes and the state of play has stagnated, fixing this > banner.

Do I think that R70 players deserve something for their efforts? Of course, but about a banner, I do not care.

Ah so now you’ve run out of competent words, thought and ideas and wish to parrot back something I have said to you? golf clap.

I don’t know nor care who you are, this is purely because of your attitude and disrespectful behaviour. I do know and care about the opinions of other R70 players, the difference being is that because they have been very respectful any time I have interacted with them or played against them in a game, not to mention I’ve actually SEEN those people. Perhaps you should follow their suit. The real shame is that you might actually be a competent player, but nobody is going to care when you have such a poor attitude.

For the record, there’s a huge difference between confidence and ignorant delusion.

another one eh.. stop being greedy,a nd selfish if you still cling to your argument that rank 80 only goes to rank 70+ players you will not get a lot of support. but if your argument is how rank 70+ players need more compensation like more reward chest open reaching rank 80 then we have an agrreement.

Finally the words of a rational mind. This I agree with.

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

Your constant stream of overstating the same opinion in your typical egotistical manner would be evidence otherwise of how you view your opinion above all others. This is further evidenced by your complete dismissal of anyone elses viewpoint coupled with the bizarre idea that they all must be newcomers.

So, your view is that were I a rank 70 player, my opinion would be different? Oh dear, you know nothing John Snow! I welcome PvP being revitalised over what banner I may obtain.

Ah so now you’ve run out of competent words, thought and ideas and wish to parrot back something I have said to you? golf clap.

I don’t know nor care who you are, this is purely because of your attitude and disrespectful behaviour. I do know and care about the opinions of other R70 players, the difference being is that because they have been very respectful any time I have interacted with them or played against them in a game, not to mention I’ve actually SEEN those people. Perhaps you should follow their suit. The real shame is that you might actually be a competent player, but nobody is going to care when you have such a poor attitude.

For the record, there’s a huge difference between confidence and ignorant delusion.

You can keep up with all those life-lessons and completely blow-up your mind as much as you want with your funny talk about following others, attitude and all that stuff that has nothing to do with our proposal.
You are getting way too repetitive with those assumptions about our proposal being above others and egotistical and all that stuff. All I can say is that I believe this makes you happy, other than that you sound like a complete silly individual posting dialy on forums losing a precious time on a lost cause.

You could possibly apply for an in game Nobel Prize about Videogaming attitudes, haha.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

It´s both of them.

1. R70´s should get as many (actually more) chests than <R70´s.
2. R70´s / upper r60´s should be the guys achieving dragon rank since they are the players on the top end frame of rank system.

You can support this or not, but it is a pretty reasonable suggestion others & I have brought to the table.

in PvP

Static.9841

You can keep up with all those life-lessons and completely blow-up your mind as much as you want with your funny talk about following others, attitude and all that stuff that has nothing to do with our proposal.

You are getting way too repetitive with those assumptions about our proposal being above others and egotistical and all that stuff. All I can say is that I believe this makes you happy, other than that you sound like a complete silly individual posting dialy on forums losing a precious time on a lost cause.

You could possibly apply for an in game Nobel Prize about Videogaming attitudes, haha.

And the word of the day is irony.

You keep saying “our proposal” like anyone here has agreed with you. You also clearly don’t read very well, I didn’t say anything about anyone other than YOUR forced opinion that you seem to want to bring up on the forums any time rank is mentioned. Oh dear…

I don’t recall saying anyone other than you was egotistical, in fact I already stated I had respect for other R70 players. Whoops, there go your reading skills again

It’s quite clear you cannot comprehend words nor give anything close to an educated response so fallback on mindless drivel. You’re nothing but another forum warrior without anything of worth to say. You are clearly incapable of following any kind of debate or formulating any kind of counter-argument and I will no longer waste my time with you.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

You keep saying “our proposal” like anyone here has agreed with you. You also clearly don’t read very well, I didn’t say anything about anyone other than YOUR forced opinion that you seem to want to bring up on the forums any time rank is mentioned. Oh dear…

I don’t recall saying anyone other than you was egotistical, in fact I already stated I had respect for other R70 players. Whoops, there go your reading skills again

It’s quite clear you cannot comprehend words nor give anything close to an educated response so fallback on mindless drivel. You’re nothing but another forum warrior without anything of worth to say. You are clearly incapable of following any kind of debate or formulating any kind of counter-argument and I will no longer waste my time with you.

You should really start reading over other threads and you´ll realize I´m not either the first, nor the only one who has brought this proposal on the table.

I´m glad you finally realised you were wasting your time here, it´s the more wise word I´ve read from you so far. Hopefully that gives you insight for future posts.

in PvP

Static.9841

You should really start reading over other threads and you´ll realize I´m not either the first, nor the only one who has brought this proposal on the table.

I´m glad you finally realised you were wasting your time here, it´s the more wise word I´ve read from you so far. Hopefully that gives you insight for future posts.

You should really start learning to read….

The only insight is that anything that comes from your keyboard are the words of an ill-informed and ignorant forum troll. Enjoy your childish rage at R55s getting a banner you so covet as ‘prestige and fame’.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

You should really start learning to read….

The only insight is that anything that comes from your keyboard are the words of an ill-informed and ignorant forum troll. Enjoy your childish rage at R55s getting a banner you so covet as ‘prestige and fame’.

You are getting boring to read man, those adjectives are not even fun anymore. Don´t be sad If I don´t answer you specifically at some point, it´s just you became boring.

You shouldn´t worry about me mate, whatever I want to achieve, I´ll success on it. To let you know, I stand on the top 10 mmr in solo Q europe, r55´s getting dragon is just a mistake by arenanet.

I´ll leave the title of master forum poster to you, haha.

in PvP

Static.9841

You are getting boring to read man, those adjectives are not even fun anymore. Don´t be sad If I don´t answer you specifically at some point, it´s just you became boring.

You shouldn´t worry about me mate, whatever I want to achieve, I´ll success on it. To let you know, I stand on the top 10 mmr in solo Q europe, r55´s getting dragon is just a mistake by arenanet.

No doubt it’s boring, when you fail to have any kind of counter-argument, basic comprehension or debating skills, you’re bound to lose interest.

It seems even in the other threads about the ranking with your flow of QQ you’re constantly being called out by higher ranking players for being an ignorant HJ/Skyhammer rank farmer. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to find any posts where a single person has agreed with you, seriously man, it’s like the Bermuda triangle out there, I’ll have a better chance at finding the lost Malaysian airliner than I will finding someone who has backed you up anywhere.

Trust me, I don’t worry about you one little bit It’s cute though how you like to pretend you don’t want so much attention but continually try to state your ranking in every thread you’ve posted in about rank. Attention seeking at its finest. Keep giving yourself all that positive reinforcement, lord knows, nobody else is giving it to you.

Again, congratulations on parroting back what was said to you. Forming our own words and ideas are hard man! Now go lie down and have a rest, your head must be hurting from all those attempts at thinking

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

No doubt it’s boring, when you fail to have any kind of counter-argument, basic comprehension or debating skills, you’re bound to lose interest.

It seems even in the other threads about the ranking with your flow of QQ you’re constantly being called out by higher ranking players for being an ignorant HJ/Skyhammer rank farmer. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to find any posts where a single person has agreed with you, seriously man, it’s like the Bermuda triangle out there, I’ll have a better chance at finding the lost Malaysian airliner than I will finding someone who has backed you up anywhere.

Trust me, I don’t worry about you one little bit It’s cute though how you like to pretend you don’t want so much attention but continually try to state your ranking in every thread you’ve posted in about rank. Attention seeking at its finest. Keep giving yourself all that positive reinforcement, lord knows, nobody else is giving it to you.

Again, congratulations on parroting back what was said to you. Forming our own words and ideas are hard man! Now go lie down and have a rest, your head must be hurting from all those attempts at thinking

You must be a pain at home.
Have fun in forums, at least here some read you

in PvP

Static.9841

I’m just going to leave these here

RE dragon rank:

+1, very mindfull. dragon rank is just no life.

RE Skyhammer farming:

We are aware of this and are taking steps to mitigate this type of play.

Before you take too many steps.
Think for a momment, why a very high number of high ranked players (Included the winners of PAX) are doing this farm.

We are doing it, because at rank 50, it´s the only way to rank up at a decent path. This is not really players fault. It´s your system´s flaws and reward system who are forcing us to make this kind of farm.

If you give rank points for non skill things, instead a huge amount for winning a match, this is what happens.

Even if you try to nerf it, until this rank reward system changes, rank farmers will find another way.

Summaryzing, we don´t do it because it´s fun, no. It isn´t. We do it, because it would take insanely lot of time doing it “normal” at rank50/60, therefore if we want to have the next rank “some day” we should do this.

Well, now it’s clear what type of player you are, your skill and dedication to running in with AoE and dropping down a hole At least those casuals you so complain about will get their ranks using so much more skill than you did and actually playing the game as intended.

GG. Like the turkey, you’re done.

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

RE dragon rank:

RE Skyhammer farming:

Think for a momment, why a very high number of high ranked players (Included the winners of PAX) are doing this farm.

We are doing it, because at rank 50, it´s the only way to rank up at a decent path. This is not really players fault. It´s your system´s flaws and reward system who are forcing us to make this kind of farm.

If you give rank points for non skill things, instead a huge amount for winning a match, this is what happens.

Even if you try to nerf it, until this rank reward system changes, rank farmers will find another way.

Summaryzing, we don´t do it because it´s fun, no. It isn´t. We do it, because it would take insanely lot of time doing it “normal” at rank50/60, therefore if we want to have the next rank “some day” we should do this.

Well, now it’s clear what type of player you are, your skill and dedication to running in with AoE and dropping down a hole At least those casuals you so complain about will get their ranks using so much more skill than you did and actually playing the game as intended.

Nice one. Extra points for the dedication to dig that stuff out.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

RE dragon rank:

RE Skyhammer farming:

Look dude, before you talk about something you don´t know, please get informed.

Back in those times, getting rank was much harder and less rewarded than it is nowadays.

I actually had the big balls to tell arenanet they were wrong and they had to fix skyhammer. I´m pretty sure you are the kind of player that would get to there and say no word about it.

Getting to r69 needs still much more spot for tournament play and the difference between me and you, is that you can´t deny you are a scrub, while I know I´m a winner and I can support that with data, the fact is, I stand on the top 10 of solo q leaderboard, so who cares about what you are saying? You are completely wrong.

Feel free to contact me in game if you want to get done easily with your main class. Then you can come back to the forums and keep with your silly loss of time swimming in an ocean of posts

As I said, you can get the (Un)valuable diploma for your browsing efforts.
Something like this:

~~ University of NCSoft, Arenanet´s Diploma~~
~~ Master dedicated forum poster~~

(edited by Nary Why Irk.8150)

in PvP

Static.9841

Blah blah blah “you don’t know what it was like man”.

Yeah, I do. Like I said previously which you saw so fit to gloss over, I’ve been in PvP since launch. Some of us chose to not skyhammer farm for our ranks, at that time I was rank 42, I earned my way, shame you didn’t for such big words and so, so many of them.

Like so much of the contradictory garbage you post in these forums, you should heed your own words before throwing them out like candy.

GG turkey, GG.

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

Blah blah blah “you don’t know what it was like man”.

Yeah, I do. Like I said previously which you saw so fit to gloss over, I’ve been in PvP since launch. GG turkey, GG.

You are a funny computer guy, haha.

in PvP

Static.9841

And you got owned

bok, bok.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

And you got owned

bok, bok.

You won nothing here, nor in real life.
I´ll keep supporting our proposal until they make the patch live.
I´m pretty sure we´ll achieve something in the end.

Good luck, Mr. Post.

in PvP

Static.9841

You won nothing here, nor in real life

So pretty much like you and those Skyhammer games then?

Run along now kiddo, Bernard Matthews is calling your name.

in PvP

Uhtameit.2413

I don’t mean to say, but he seems to have limited abilities to read and think, don’t waste your time xD

in PvP

Static.9841

I don’t mean to say, but he seems to have limited abilities to read and think, don’t waste your time xD

You sir, have a very valid point

in PvP

Posted by: mfrelas.9476

mfrelas.9476

Look guys, for the benefit of this thread please stop responding to Nark Why Irk. He’s offering nothing constructive, is completely irrational, and and thinks he knows everything about the game and what the community wants. He also responds to anything you say to him and it just bloats the thread unnecessarily.

(edited by mfrelas.9476)

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

kitten really wanted to screw you with some pic, but that´s fine.

Hey guys, go love each other since you are all that kitten . Get a room and make trio. Peace

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

I think everyone knows that Nary Why Irk is a skyhammer farmer already who wants to be rewarded for jumping down into a hole after spamming AoE a thousand times in a row.

He should actually be banned for a few weeks and have his rank reset to 1 for admitting to match manipulation.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

I think everyone knows that Nary Why Irk is a skyhammer farmer already who wants to be rewarded for jumping down into a hole after spamming AoE a thousand times in a row.

He should actually be banned for a few weeks and have his rank reset to 1 for admitting to match manipulation.

You could get banned as well for asking for bans.

in PvP

Uhtameit.2413

When did he admit to match manipulation?

Also no, you don’t get banned for reporting someone if the report is based on some evidence.

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

I will be rank 80 when the patch hits and im super casual. I dont want and dont deserve the dragonfinisher. I am super casual; played like an hour or two a day max….and even took a long break from GW2 to get back to wow arenas.

I guess they want to turn this in to a second wow. Giving everything to everyone within recordtime.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

1 gaodino.5097 Drago Punk Warri 65 53 55,08% Plaza de Vizunah [FR]
2 Nacht Fuchs.3762 Nacht Fuchs 223 149 59,95% Ribera [DE]
3 Xion.3509 Mini Xion 602 383 61,12% Kodash [DE]
4 HPLT.7132 Wîk 196 136 59,04% Desolación
5 Nary Why Irk.8150 Bombing Technology 1198 807 59,75% Bahía de Baruch [ES]

<3

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

Also no, you don’t get banned for reporting someone if the report is based on some evidence.

In the above quoted posts he admits to skyhammer farming which is a form of match manipulation for sure.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Uhtameit.2413

Oooooooh, you’re Bombing Technology?

Okay then, you are a decap engi who spends all his time switching from Skyhammer in hotjoin to Skyhammer in another server in hotjoin once the map is over. Why would anyone do that, right?

Simple, he uses all the stability and cc at his disposal (from memory, I’d say Bomb Kit, Tool Kit, Rifle, Flamethrower, and the elite elixir) to push/pull everyone into the breakable windows of Skyhammer. That is not match manipulation BUT at least we know that all his claims of being a dedicated player are pure lies

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

In the above quoted posts he admits to skyhammer farming which is a form of match manipulation for sure.

If you have any proof or evidence please submit it to exploits@arena.net

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

Oooooooh, you’re Bombing Technology?

Okay then, you are a decap engi who spends all his time switching from Skyhammer in hotjoin to Skyhammer in another server in hotjoin once the map is over. Why would anyone do that, right?

Simple, he uses all the stability and cc at his disposal (from memory, I’d say Bomb Kit, Tool Kit, Rifle, Flamethrower, and the elite elixir) to push/pull everyone into the breakable windows of Skyhammer. That is not match manipulation BUT at least we know that all his claims of being a dedicated player are pure lies

Check my position on solo Q leaderboards, then you can happily edit your post
<3

in PvP

Uhtameit.2413

I’ve seen the way you “play” in hotjoin, I don’t have to edit anything at all you make up for your obvious lack of skill with decap engi at r69, it’s a tad sad. Enjoy it while you can.

I’m sure you will still be very high on soloQ LB after the decap engi nerfs.

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

I’ve seen the way you “play” in hotjoin, I don’t have to edit anything at all you make up for your obvious lack of skill with decap engi at r69, it’s a tad sad. Enjoy it while you can.

Wouldn´t that mean then, that I´m able to adapt to the metagame and still play on the highest tier level?

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

Good evidence would be the quotes of you saying you farmed skyhammer, and the fact that you have a tiny amount of games played compared to other rank 70s.

Also, what does you playing decap engi have to do with you farming skyhammer? A high rank on the solo queue boards means what, exactly? That you abuse a broken build to take advantage of people who can’t counter comp you?

You’re a decap engi skyhammer farmer. LOL

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

Good evidence would be the quotes of you saying you farmed skyhammer, and the fact that you have a tiny amount of games played compared to other rank 70s.

Also, what does you playing decap engi have to do with you farming skyhammer? A high rank on the solo queue boards means what, exactly? That you abuse a broken build to take advantage of people who can’t counter comp you?

You’re a decap engi skyhammer farmer. LOL

Going ahead with your assumption, everyone would be top 10 on solo q leaderboards by playing a broken build.

So there must be a difference between the effectivity of some players playing a broken build, and some others playing the same broken build

in PvP

Uhtameit.2413

Wouldn´t that mean then, that I´m able to adapt to the metagame and still play on the highest tier level?

It would mean that you are able to take advantage of it. I don’t expect you to understand.

in PvP

Posted by: Bart Weird.9671

Bart Weird.9671

1 gaodino.5097 Drago Punk Warri 65 53 55,08% Plaza de Vizunah [FR]
2 Nacht Fuchs.3762 Nacht Fuchs 223 149 59,95% Ribera [DE]
3 Xion.3509 Mini Xion 602 383 61,12% Kodash [DE]
4 HPLT.7132 Wîk 196 136 59,04% Desolación
5 Nary Why Irk.8150 Bombing Technology 1198 807 59,75% Bahía de Baruch [ES]

<3

gw2scores says u v neva been in top 200 teamq and have played around 2k less tournements in total thn the average lvl r60+ who played team/soloq only, thts weird tho. At least i agree you should be rewarded for your time spent. How about introducing a title called cliffjumper for all the people who spent their entire life thr?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sudhKI2v_sM
[Grawl Shaman Duo Scale 80]

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

RE Skyhammer farming:

GG. Like the turkey, you’re done.[/quote]

wtf skyhammer farmer hahaha what a joke.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend