Super Adventure and Spvp

Super Adventure and Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Fire.7459

Fire.7459

Seriously we are taking for fools, this game needs urgent updates in pvp and you lose time in stupid games that should be included in the finished game? Give yourself a wake up because people are angry

Super Adventure and Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

money >>>> anger.

Super Adventure and Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

I think there will be ingame Wedding-Ceremonies with a “Sims”-Like Minigame to raise your family in GW2 before we get anything in PvP.

Super Adventure and Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Why not close PvP and get all the pvp players into rata sum?
It’s not a big deal to move out the 50 ppls left there.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Super Adventure and Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

We have been trolled. I thought this game was advertised as a pvp game.. not a cashgrab pve hello kitty island BS

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

Super Adventure and Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

There’s already an identical thread to this below this one. Anyway I posted in there already but I’ll quote myself here:

As for as I know the box was made by a separate small team that have nothing to do with the work being done on pvp. In gaming companies you rarely get the entire company working on just one thing it’s unrealistic to expect this. There are always several things being worked on at once, some content is just easier to develop and release than others.

Also have to remember that Anet is a considerably small company (300+-) for the amount of work people are expecting them to churn out. To make something new for sPvP it will take far more time to develop (such as new maps and game modes) simply because of the perfect balance they require compared to something like the box that will probably have far more freedom to move and less little details to worry about upsetting.

If anything they were very clever by using pvp holiday events to test out various systems to see how they would work in real time and how they would be received. I think this is a good sign to say they are definitely investigating their limits and possibilities.

That said of course I completely agree that sPvP is in desperate need of some love and I’m sure they will address all these problems in due time. Sometimes things that seem simple to us to fix can be extremely complex to actually make happen so we just have to be patient. At the end of the day you can always take a break and play something else till they improve sPvP up to your standards.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds