Surrender Button in PvP

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: acientgear.7280

acientgear.7280

Hello guys,

I would like to know if Anet could add a surrender button in sPvP for faster ladder griding. Often times I end up in games being one-sided on lower tier. It would make both sides much faster and more enjoyable and not waste time when you already know the outcome of the game.

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: antichecker.1675

antichecker.1675

Better yet, they could add an “instant win now” button, ofc only available for the ultra skilled high ranked players who get matched together, so they dont have to waste time with the lower dirt average player.

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

I like the idea of a surrender and a instant win won button sounds like logic. Lol how far have this game fallen.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Blackdagger.9670

Blackdagger.9670

it would be open to abuse.

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Like how I afk in a match because I don’t want to continue with a hopeless game?

While my team suffers from a 4v5, I will be looking at cat pictures. Instant resign button will only help the 4 other players.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: acientgear.7280

acientgear.7280

please explain how?

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

Considering most games this season aren’t even worth playing, I agree with adding this feature.

Surrender Button in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

No. This just encourages a defeatist attitude.

There’s some merit for it in MOBA’s because games can be fairly long and surrendering early can save people a lot of time. In Conquest games last between 6-10 minutes average. You really only KNOW that the game is lost around the 5-6 minute mark if it’s really obvious and then you only have to wait around a couple minutes for it to end.

Surrender option would just encourage troll behavior, like players seeing three thieves on a team and saying “LOL thief gg” while spamming the surrender vote.