TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Q:

Hi, I was wondering if Anet or if it’s even possible to merge the que’s so we can face teams from different regions? EU able or NA to que against each other in Team Arena.

Wouldn’t be bad idea if we could. Would really improve the health of the PvP.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

That’s never going to happen, there is technical limitations to it, such as all your data is stored on the NA servers and the Euros on the European servers. It’s what you can’t guest to a Euro server when you are on NA or visa versa

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

It’s downright depressing that ques are synced through all NA.
Games have managed respectable que times 4~ years after launch… with ques split between a dozen different servers….

And GW2 is struggling with everyone linked to one…
Downright tragic….

The worst part is that the devs don’t see that, the trash population of a one-time-fee game with millions of copies sold, as a tell-tale sign that they might be doing something wrong…
kittening pathetic is what that is…

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: Red.3572

Red.3572

Millions of copies sold to people who don’t want to PvP?

The game was sold on a progressive, next gen PvE experience, not on PvP. So in essence they actually delivered this… Just doesn’t help anyone who wants to PvP. I mean honestly…
What did you expect from a game that has heavy stealth/target breaking on some classes? Stealth has been a cancer to almost all PvP games forever. The fact that the ‘developers of Guild Wars 1’ added it, along with generic critical damage on skills spoke volumes…

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

That’s never going to happen, there is technical limitations to it, such as all your data is stored on the NA servers and the Euros on the European servers. It’s what you can’t guest to a Euro server when you are on NA or visa versa

if the servers would communicate to each other it would be possible. data transferring is already invented and as far as i know there is a connection (or maybe 2 or more) between europe and america.
so that is absolutely not the point

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Millions of copies sold to people who don’t want to PvP?

The game was sold on a progressive, next gen PvE experience, not on PvP

This is just a ‘I say, you say’ sort of argument, there isn’t a single fact that could be brought up to support either side.
Just personal experience.

From my experience you are terribly, terribly wrong.
Just to clarify, from what I’ve seen GW2 probably sold a large portion of its copies on PvP, but it only retains a playerbase atm because of PvE.

TA - EU/NA Que Merge?

in PvP

Posted by: EightyEs.5873

EightyEs.5873

Would be cool imo!

[TBR] Team Bierrat | Elona Reach [DE]