TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Raiole.4267

Raiole.4267

Hey guys!

Some of you might remember the Top 5 Plays of the Week series by Wolfineer. Unfortunately, it was discontinued. I really missed these videos, so I decided to restart the series myself!
Each player in the Top 5 will receive a prize. (First place = 200G)

For more details, check out the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epHIcgs8CYg&feature=youtu.be

If you’d prefer to read the text version, here’s the reddit link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/410dsa/guild_wars_2_top_plays_revival/

Cheers!

(edited by Raiole.4267)

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Top revival? Is it because you could not find good kills in the current meta?

But checked the video, and will keep recording on while playing.

Alerie Despins

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

pretty sure he means the revival of the TOP 5 Plays series

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

i think he means the revival of the TOP 5 Plays thing

Haha yeah, I meant I’m bring back the Top 5 Plays series!

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Alekt.5803

i think he means the revival of the TOP 5 Plays thing

Haha yeah, I meant I’m bring back the Top 5 Plays series!

Lol. I read that so wrongly.

Alerie Despins

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

That could be a pretty funny video to watch though, top 5 revives of the week lol

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

That could be a pretty funny video to watch though, top 5 revives of the week lol

That would be awesome tbh ^^

M I L K B O I S

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

It’s a good idea, but I’ll focus on one thing at a time

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

It would be 8 seconds long and be all chronobunkers.

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

It would be 8 seconds long and be all chronobunkers.

I can picture some pretty amazing distance stealth revives from scrappers

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Over.2137

Over.2137

You may wanna do a “Top 5 Plays of the YEAR” with the current meta…

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

I’m pretty optimistic about Top Plays – there should be one every month at the very least

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

have to admit when I first saw this idea I thought ‘Its going to be crap since you can barely see what’s going on’ BUT That sample video is great viewing , you explain everything, and slow the action down so plebs like me can actually understand why this was a good play.

I’ll happily watch more of these.

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

Haha thanks, now all I need are some clip submissions!

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

When the hell did you come back

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Alekt.5803

I am still recording my games in hopes to see a descent play.

Alerie Despins

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

Haha good to hear from you too
I came back a bit more than a week ago, but I won’t be playing competitively anytime soon because of work

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Haha good to hear from you too
I came back a bit more than a week ago, but I won’t be playing competitively anytime soon because of work

=( Im gonna need a theif for the upcoming meta

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

I’m rooting for either this video or maybe one of the official Pro League videos released on the official GW2 channel to break 1k views.

I mean, personally, after putting my faith in Anet and spending $60 dollars to basically purpose a ton of superficial features and a whole rack of elite specializations along with a new class that were rushed out the door to effectively break balance in the game in order to help distract me from the painful realization that I didn’t actually purchase any actual new content of much substance to use all these features and classes on, I’m really psyched to attempt to resort to watching Pro League videos to try and extract some semblance of value from my monetary investment.

Man, just all those great moments to look forward to watching in a top 5 video. Like that time that one guy almost killed that bunker before his cooldowns reset and he healed back to full health. Or that one epic moment where after ten minutes of watching two bunkers wet noodle each other on a capture point, one of them made the mistake of actually using a form of sustain or invul that prohibited capture point contribution and the point became briefly contested for like a couple seconds.

Wild stuff. Who wouldn’t be excited about this? This is going to be high quality YouTube content on a level somewhere between that video of paint drying and that other one of that guy showing how to properly change out my air conditioner filters.

Of course, the way I am writing this might seem like I am sarcastically and sardonically implying that Anet, at some point, forgot what actually constitutes a great game and screwed over everyone who bought their expansion by turning it into a boring, unbalanced, grind…..OMG ACCOUNT WIDE INVENTORY SLOTS FOR ONLY 700 GEMS EACH! LOVE LIVE GW2!

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: Berry Pun Pup.6904

Berry Pun Pup.6904

I’m rooting for either this video or maybe one of the official Pro League videos released on the official GW2 channel to break 1k views.

I mean, personally, after putting my faith in Anet and spending $60 dollars to basically purpose a ton of superficial features and a whole rack of elite specializations along with a new class that were rushed out the door to effectively break balance in the game in order to help distract me from the painful realization that I didn’t actually purchase any actual new content of much substance to use all these features and classes on, I’m really psyched to attempt to resort to watching Pro League videos to try and extract some semblance of value from my monetary investment.

Man, just all those great moments to look forward to watching in a top 5 video. Like that time that one guy almost killed that bunker before his cooldowns reset and he healed back to full health. Or that one epic moment where after ten minutes of watching two bunkers wet noodle each other on a capture point, one of them made the mistake of actually using a form of sustain or invul that prohibited capture point contribution and the point became briefly contested for like a couple seconds.

Wild stuff. Who wouldn’t be excited about this? This is going to be high quality YouTube content on a level somewhere between that video of paint drying and that other one of that guy showing how to properly change out my air conditioner filters.

Of course, the way I am writing this might seem like I am sarcastically and sardonically implying that Anet, at some point, forgot what actually constitutes a great game and screwed over everyone who bought their expansion by turning it into a boring, unbalanced, grind…..OMG ACCOUNT WIDE INVENTORY SLOTS FOR ONLY 700 GEMS EACH! LOVE LIVE GW2!

Edit: except for the part about buying the expansion. I may be an idiot but I don’t throw money into a tire fire.

(edited by Berry Pun Pup.6904)

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Raiole.4267

1st place prize has been raised to 200G

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP

Posted by: ThunderCat.8395

ThunderCat.8395

TOP 5 PLAYS Revival

in PvP