Tab targetting?

Tab targetting?

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Q:

Since i recently converted into pvp and has a lot more things to learn, while we all know/knew that some of the few skill required Line of sighting aswell as few that defy to execute it w/o Line of sighting, has anyone know/knew how far (speaking of distance including numerical) can this option/controls be able to target an opponent?
As a glass thief it is very crucial on my side to use/abuse this w/o any knowledgeable assessment, since i am more specialize into deception and shadow stepping (sometimes).

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

Tab targetting?

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Play the wintersday snowball pvp. Snipe people with the slingshot and you’ll find out quickly that tab targeting isn’t reliable. (You can change target while the snipe charges in case they stealth or reflect.) I just keep my mouse dpi at around 5k and it allows me to click select fast and accurately.

Tab targetting?

in PvP

Chapell.1346

Thanks for the response, since accessing this game is being forbidden for me and forum is the main transparency that i can rely into, but it could be much more productive if say or put the numbers other than self learn or taught? still seeking for a accurate numbers though.

[Urge]

Tab targetting?

in PvP

Posted by: chibi.2537

chibi.2537

The only problem with tab targeting I have is when it targets ranger’s pet or necros minion.

Tab targetting?

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Thanks for the response, since accessing this game is being forbidden for me and forum is the main transparency that i can rely into, but it could be much more productive if say or put the numbers other than self learn or taught? still seeking for a accurate numbers though.

Why would you need accurate numbers, if you don’t have access to the game? Unless you are trying to make some sort of hack to the game this post makes no sense.

Tab targetting?

in PvP

Chapell.1346

The only problem with tab targeting I have is when it targets ranger’s pet or necros minion.

Exactly what i am talking about very annoying right? though if my memory serves me right; i think they release a patch note that include who to prioritize first.

Why would you need accurate numbers

As you may know, i am a very panoramic person interms of intricacies.

if you don’t have access to the game?

Internal routing issue.

this post makes no sense.

You misunderstood.

[Urge]