Talk about Scrapper

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

seriously can someone tell me what exactly is it that makes people call scrapper the second coming of christ class?

because as far as i ve used it running DPS scrapper is the stupidest thing
and thanks to the bandwagon full of DHs and Reapers it feels like Scrapper got pushed into bunker build role to even stand a chance

and even then bunkers are useless in this game without condi cleanse wich means you’d have to sacrifice most of your utilities and run elixirs with HGH .

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

Engineers have always been naturally tanky with Healing Turret. Now they get hammer giving multiple defense skills with good damage at the same time and a triple leap to heal off the water fields even better. Free stomp/revive utility for nothing, with good protection up time from trait and free damage reduction from Adaptive Armor or high stability up time from dodging.

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Rezzet.3614

Engineers have always been naturally tanky with Healing Turret. Now they get hammer giving multiple defense skills with good damage at the same time and a triple leap to heal off the water fields even better. Free stomp/revive utility for nothing, with good protection up time from trait and free damage reduction from Adaptive Armor or high stability up time from dodging.

wow so if i run a tank build i will actually be tanky , that is unheard of
well this only confirms that it is an l2p issue and that glass cannon players cant wrap their heads around people not dieing instantly lol

i bumped into a bunker decap mesmer maybe those will be considered OP too shortly

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

glaphen.5230

well this only confirms that it is an l2p issue and that glass cannon players cant wrap their heads around people not dieing instantly lol

i bumped into a bunker decap mesmer maybe those will be considered OP too shortly

Uhh I said naturally tanky not running a bunker build. Bunker Engineers always had the best self healing.

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Rezzet.3614

Uhh I said naturally tanky not running a bunker build. Bunker Engineers always had the best self healing.

personally i find scrappers just as squishy as any class when i fight them unless they are running celestial gear, sure they can heal and all but if their dps focus is indeed the hammer then they become stupidly predicable and dont stand a chance

not having weapon swap makes scrapper engi far easy to counter wich is why im certain that its a l2p issue as i have lost a total of 2 matches against scrappers since they were on beta and i dint even had the HoT expansion

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

glaphen.5230

personally i find scrappers just as squishy as any class when i fight them unless they are running celestial gear, sure they can heal and all but if their dps focus is indeed the hammer then they become stupidly predicable and dont stand a chance

Don’t even need to run Celestial for the healing to be broken on Scrapper. Healing Turret->Cleansing Burst->pick it up->Acid Bomb->Rocket Charge=11k healing exactly with 4490 of that being AoE plus 2 conditions removed. That’s 733 HPS just by doing that combo every 15 seconds and you still have Super Elixir healing 700 plus 204×11+1 condition removed and whatever traits you want.

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Scrapper is basically like d/d ele but stronger. Still dies when focused hard, but in smaller fights, it’s near impossible to kill while putting out significant damage.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Rezzet.3614

Scrapper is basically like d/d ele but stronger. Still dies when focused hard, but in smaller fights, it’s near impossible to kill while putting out significant damage.

scrappers are incredibly predicable and easy to fight back and incredibly weak to condition builds

Talk about Scrapper

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

eh, it’s just a cele engi that works again.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria