Team Arena bugged?

Team Arena bugged?

in PvP

Posted by: Edo Tensei.8254

Edo Tensei.8254

didnt Arenanet make it that you can only sign up Team Arena when you have a full group with 5 Players so you only fight Premade vs Premade?

now you can sign up again alone or in 2er or 3er or 4er Group in Team Arena , did Arenanet remove the requirement of 5er Group to sign up or is it just a bug?

Team Arena bugged?

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I believe it’s always been that way since they split team and solo queue. It’s good to have an option to queue without a full party, aside from farming rank 1s in hotjoin.

Team Arena bugged?

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

didnt Arenanet make it that you can only sign up Team Arena when you have a full group with 5 Players so you only fight Premade vs Premade?

now you can sign up again alone or in 2er or 3er or 4er Group in Team Arena , did Arenanet remove the requirement of 5er Group to sign up or is it just a bug?

I think you were always able to join solo to a team-join format since they removed free and paid tournaments. (9 months ago or so)

But they said there will be a point (I think after LFG is out of beta) that only teams of 5 can join.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Team Arena bugged?

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

I think you were always able to join solo to a team-join format since they removed free and paid tournaments. (9 months ago or so)

But they said there will be a point (I think after LFG is out of beta) that only teams of 5 can join.

speaking of the lfg tool, i heard there was no way to accept/deny people that want to join your group, it’s just auto-join. which sounds absolutely terrible. hope there are plans to fix that

Team Arena bugged?

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

speaking of the lfg tool, i heard there was no way to accept/deny people that want to join your group, it’s just auto-join. which sounds absolutely terrible. hope there are plans to fix that

Ah yeah. i hope it’s only like this in the BETA-version. Yesterday we spent 2 minutes kicking players from out party who just randomly joined, they didn’t even care that they can’t fill the role we were looking for. They were just flooding in like zombies.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Team Arena bugged?

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

Ah yeah. i hope it’s only like this in the BETA-version. Yesterday we spent 2 minutes kicking players from out party who just randomly joined, they didn’t even care that they can’t fill the role we were looking for. They were just flooding in like zombies.

1 good thing they add they can’t even do it right, it’s more likely on purpose and not just cuz beta but we’ll see