Team formation for AG tourneys

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

K pop here

I am looking to put together a team with a sub for AG tournaments. I do not have a reddit account, which is why this is posted here.

Who am I?
Been playing war since the beta. Coached some all warrior class teams back around the class tournaments 2013-2014 ish. Used to host the warrior podcast “Adrenaline Rising”. And I played for SOAC blue team. I left around 2014 and came back summer 2015. I have tangled with some good players. Crysis and I came up around the same time, but I left the game while he advanced. I am sure I could get some references if needed.
Everybody knows K pop.

Prerequisites
1) Willing to play with a warrior. I play warrior a lot, so if it is beyond you, then do not bother. I can play some other classes. Season 2 will bring some changes.
2) Available on Wednesday nights. That is the AG tourney day, so this is the most important. Obviously, every wednesday is not required as real life is a thing, but almost every one is desired.
3) Willing to learn and improve. I am not perfect. We will grow together.
4) Experience in the tournament setting. This is the most subjective, but it will be easy to figure out if you do not have this experience once we get into games.

General organization
I am est timezone, so if you can play around that zone evenings mostly.
Looking to have dedicated practice about 3 times a week.
Mainly looking for willingness to learn and improve.
I am in search of a secondary tactics caller as well, so experience with that is a plus.
Composition is sort of a floating subject but right now I am looking for a thief, mesmer, warrior, elementalist, and engineer. Strange I know, but I got some ideas.

Currently have warrior and elementalist players.

Message me if interested. IGN is next to the post. Hopefully we can get something going. Solo q gets boring after a while.

Let’s get this rolling. I am optimistic.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

(edited by Interpret Interrupt.3824)

in PvP

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Hit me up, k POP.

Its Sir Noob A Lot

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

I would not be optimistic about season 2.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: Nick.7621

Nick.7621

You’re a good warrior dude but I would honestly move on from this game. I highly doubt warrior will be anywhere near meta next meta unless they completely rework it, and I honestly think the next meta is gonna be just as bad since most elite traits are sustain oriented. I wish you luck though and would join you, but RIP GW2.

-Mortal Wombat X

in PvP

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Hit me up, k POP.

Its Sir Noob A Lot

Will do. I have played with you some.

You’re a good warrior dude but I would honestly move on from this game. I highly doubt warrior will be anywhere near meta next meta unless they completely rework it, and I honestly think the next meta is gonna be just as bad since most elite traits are sustain oriented. I wish you luck though and would join you, but RIP GW2.

-Mortal Wombat X

Thanks Nick. Maybe you will come back one day.
And I never will put anything past the balance team. We could have another heal signet type buff on our hands.

K Pop

in PvP

Interpret Interrupt.3824

bump. searching for the magic spark. Will you start my fire?

K Pop

in PvP

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Bringing this up. Second season balance is around the corner. And I am still looking for 3 more players.

K Pop

in PvP

Posted by: official.7362

official.7362

Hey it’s cruuk I’ll play if u want tired of Solo q

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

Hey K pop, I’m looking for a team to play in AG. I played with you on the FA team last week. I was the engi on your team. I am patient and willing to learn and want to improve. I have no problems playing with a warrior.