Teammate ragequits, I lose 2 pips

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

full solo que with 2 emeralds vs 2 duo ques and full sapphire, one of our teammates quits halfway through, we lose 500-200, I get hit with a 2 pip loss.

yea ok Anet

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

GG Anet GG

#Leagueisawesome

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Report them as “botting” like Anet said.

Eventually Anet will put in place a more impact Report feature in the game that requires 3 man votes…. you know.. like other games have in place.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

That is DEFINITELY Wrong….

in PvP

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

full solo que with 2 emeralds vs 2 duo ques and full sapphire, one of our teammates quits halfway through, we lose 500-200, I get hit with a 2 pip loss.

yea ok Anet

OMG!

Anet… What the heck!?!

“League?…” LEAGUE!?? This is NO league! Not when this kind of BS is inherent to its design and fair players are getting screwed over hard core like this.

After 3 years of WvW play, I just started sPvP’ing since this whole league thing kicked in and because WvW is a kitten-mess (now more than ever since HoT’s release. But I won’t even go there in this thread! Anyhow…) I thought it would be fun and it was until I got to Division 2 where you can easily get screwed over by ridiculous circumstances such as what the OP (and many, many others) have been experiencing. This is a sad and disgusting way to lose time, effort, energy and accomplishments all while gaining a crap ton of frustration and resentment for everything that’s involved with this League.

I guess after 4 days of sPvP League play, my little bit of fun is over.

Moonlight [THRU]

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

Maybe you should have DC’ed too then you wouldn’t have lost those 2 pips.

Brilliant system Arenanet, BRILLIANT.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: ZachAttack.3957

ZachAttack.3957

Guys. They are working on a fix for it, and they know it’s a bug. I -believe- it should be fixed in the next patch.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

I think it just shows how badly MMR and the league works. Whenever I’ve lost 2 pips our team got absolutely hammered by the other team, and that is without any dcs or AFKs. Losing 2 pips means the system considered the culminate rating of your team (MMR and division composition) compared to the other team meant you should have been the ones who destroyed the other team.

In my experience it often get the skill comparison of opposing teams totally wrong, and makes me think the system cannot accurately determine an individual’s skill level ,and hence team matching is likely almost equal to a non-MMR random match-up. Of course a big variable is a person doesn’t usually always play at the same skill level all of the time. Playing with chronic fatigue definitely doesn’t help.

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

########esportsboyz

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Posted by: Rap Tiger.1257

Rap Tiger.1257

the league system is good, They are fixing bugs, stop complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

Guys. They are working on a fix for it, and they know it’s a bug. I -believe- it should be fixed in the next patch.

Too bad next patch is 6 months from now

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]