Teleport abusing...

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Never chase thieves and mesmers as a warrior, you will never get them if they have just half brain….let another thief/offguard or smt with good mobility and gap closers going for them…

Ark 2nd Account

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Errant.1509

Errant.1509

It’s not your job to chase down a roamer off point on war. That’s for a thief/mes/guard/ele. This is a L2P issue.

You have cooldowns that let you become completely invulnerable to direct + condi damage. All classes deserve that too right?

(edited by Errant.1509)

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Errant.1509

Errant.1509

The L2P is real

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Warrior has better mobility than both mesmer and thief, you can complain about them porting up but a war can just fly across the map and be gone.

Which is just as easy btw.

If your loadout dosen’t compensate for that well then that’s what you get for speccing into AoE like hambow.

S/S+GS Cel Condi war is super troll, counters both mes and thief, and if theres a slight chance you could lose go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE across the map or into LoS get health back and am like Lololololol you gonna eat that point bro?

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

It’s not your job to chase down a roamer off point on war. That’s for a thief/mes/guard/ele. This is a L2P issue.

You have cooldowns that let you become completely invulnerable to direct + condi damage. All classes deserve that too right?

Not all want to walk support [ham/shout]BOW meta build.

Sure endure pain/zerker stance.. lets use it and hope you dont get wrecked after.
Ow wait your walking shoutbow? lol good luck vs them.. they just spam some till you shout: kitten i am out of shouts! and die after.

Try to LoS them if u are zerk. If they wanna cap\decap point they need come to spot.

Warrior has better mobility than both mesmer and thief, you can complain about them porting up but a war can just fly across the map and be gone.

Which is just as easy btw

Daishi is right.

(edited by Mak.2657)

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Daishi.6027

.. for real?
thats landspeed..

Why compare this to teleport?

you really just.. you.. you do know.. omg.. forget it

no point in this

I get what your saying, but like every fight is swayed by the way momentum it carries. True you can’t go swing your axes hammers and swords at someone on a roof top, but the point is YOU can get away just as easily.

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

You have problems when chasing thief or mesmer, and vice versa. What is problem (in combat plane)? ^^

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Daishi.6027

Calling it now Stronghold War meta IMBA smuggler. lol

Only war can do the kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Daishi.6027

.. for real?
thats landspeed..

Why compare this to teleport?

you really just.. you.. you do know.. omg.. forget it

no point in this

I get what your saying, but like every fight is swayed by the way momentum it carries. True you can’t go swing your axes hammers and swords at someone on a roof top, but the point is YOU can get away just as easily.

I can get away just as easy yes!! your right!

But when you do that with “landspeed” skills leap/rush etc.. you are running away from the fight.. so thats the counterpart/risk part.. running away is just leaving combat (so NO participate).

But when you can teleport away you dont RUN away from the fight.. you just teleport 2 meters away to a platform most people cant reach that easy, but you are still IN combat and you can still participate in the fight..

See the difference?

So then go into LoS and take pot shots while enjoying the free heals from your healing sig? at which point odds are you own the point.

Most classes lose momentum from being in combat war gains it.

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

There are two types of extremely insufferable people.

The first ones are the people who thinks shoutbow is the only good build for Warrior and that Warrior is in a bad place in PvP with no diversity.

The second ones are the people who think z-axis teleport is fair game and “high skill cap” when all you do is memorize that blink spot and not choke.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

No, please do not revert the teleports. I simply love them.

And yes, I’m going to be playing cheese thief and cheese mesmer. Hate me.

Why is this not considered a counter of lb ranger/GS mesmer/rifle war/any class with long ranged burst climbing up on a ledge and just sniping everyone below?

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

At least as a warrior you have ready access to cripples, knock downs, knock backs, stuns etc… so when you do reach someone your more likely to keep them in range.

Guardians can teleport to them but unless they want to give up a huge chunk of their damage there is no real way to keep them in melee very long.

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

S/S+GS Cel Condi war

In the name of god wtf is dat crap you’re talkin about?

And no…nothing has better mobility than thief, let alone warrior…even running useless gs..

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Why did Anet made it so easy to teleport UP and DOWN and UP and DOWN and UP and DOWN..

Sorry but yeah i am a warrior and i dont have fancy teleport but these days in pvp all i do is run and run and run some more because thiefs and mesmer just teleport around so much and so easy i cant even reach 80% of the time and mostly because a NON teleport class have to walk around.

Sure you can say classes need this but its just to easy and waaay to much rewarding with ZERO counterplay and zero risk.

Getting really sick of these teleport boring stuff.. waay to much places around i (melee) class cant reach.

This day was an hell with all those mesmers around (mesmer daily)

Gap closers, consider getting some.

Teleport abusing...

in PvP

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

There are two types of extremely insufferable people.

I have to disagree, there are 3 types.

Because playing as a DPS takes actual skill. Not like Power Necro, Ranger or Guardian with their infinite evades and instant cast offense and defense.

My future signature..;)