Tell Me Again Matchmaking Isn't Broken

in PvP

Posted by: drgast.1469

drgast.1469

When a stronghold matches 2 thieves, 2 guards and a necro against 2 necros and 3 eles. How the hell is this so broken? I’m tired of joining games that are over before they begin because of group makeup.

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Profession matchup isn’t the systems responsibility nor should it be. If the team wants to win they’ll switch accordingly.

… I still want tengu.

in PvP

Posted by: drgast.1469

drgast.1469

Profession matchup isn’t the systems responsibility nor should it be. If the team wants to win they’ll switch accordingly.

You’re assuming people have other characters. If the system is based on the assumption that people have other characters and will switch to fix poor group matchmaking then it is broken.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I won stronghold with 3 thieves on my team against 2 eles and a ranger.

Just adapt your strategy for it.

It is not impossible… we won simply because they couldnt keep doorbreakers AND themselves alive all at the same time… while thieves went for heroes.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Actually that’s not bad considering Thieves should be able to stunlock and burst down Ele’s. Especially with Guard’s pew pewing along side trap bursts.

If yall lost that bad, you were probably unorganized and/or your thieves were bad

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld