Temple of the Silent Storm- No gems?

in PvP

Posted by: interferenz.8739

interferenz.8739

Just dont play paids for 7 days.
Its ridiculous because its a simple ticket-sink at the moment.

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

You can obtain a ticket every day with daily PvP…not so hard to obtain tickets -_-

in PvP

Posted by: Pasman.8740

Pasman.8740

Prediction: PvP is dead if they dont fix . 1 week of that kitten? i will see many people quit the game!

in PvP

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE! They want you to buy tourney tickets with real money so they can turn the lights back on in the PvP offices!!!!

It’s hard workin’ in da dark, yo!

Lmfao truuueeee

in PvP

Posted by: Xplosiv.1503

Xplosiv.1503

How funny, all paid tournament teams switched to free tournament, basically ruining solo free queue.

Tournaments got a double kill this patch. LOL.

in PvP

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

My guess is their planning on doing away with the ticket for tourny system anyway. With the matchmaking/ ladder that is planned to go live in the big pvp patch (Feb.?) they want to test the 1 team vs 1 team system for this.

But the only way they have to test this is with the current system, that revolves around tickets and qp’s

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Theres , from i heard twp pvp patchs, one in feburary, the other march. i presume one will be a major balance patch, the other a ladder system of some sort.

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

so, with the old system by winning more than 50% of our paids we could get some gems, some “profit”.

Now, we don’t get anything out of it… any reason?

you get a loss of tickets, unless you win 100% of your matches bro

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

You can obtain a ticket every day with daily PvP…not so hard to obtain tickets -_-

one ticket, you will eventually run out of tickets unless you only lose 1 game every 3 days. At which point teams will be back to farming pugs in frees for tickets. With no match making only top teams will carry a good win rate. Most teams have probably already lost 30+ tickets since patch went live, again, thanks to lack of match making/rankings.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: Art.9367

Art.9367

My guess is their planning on doing away with the ticket for tourny system anyway. With the matchmaking/ ladder that is planned to go live in the big pvp patch (Feb.?) they want to test the 1 team vs 1 team system for this.

But the only way they have to test this is with the current system, that revolves around tickets and qp’s

More or less my thoughts. I really do hope that they backpeddle from the ticket system as they roll out the ladder system.