Thank you Anet...

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: aydenunited.5729

aydenunited.5729

…for increased activity and response on the sPvP boards. I’ve been around since launch and this at least ‘feels’ like the most transitional time in PvP since then, and it feels like more focus is finally starting to be put into this aspect of the game.

Thank you for making your presence known, and here’s to hoping the communication only continues to grow from here.

Jumzi (Ranger), Tarnished Coast

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: Demon.5082

Demon.5082

…for increased activity and response on the sPvP boards. I’ve been around since launch and this at least ‘feels’ like the most transitional time in PvP since then, and it feels like more focus is finally starting to be put into this aspect of the game.

Thank you for making your presence known, and here’s to hoping the communication only continues to grow from here.

+1 to Anet

Cevinian (elementalist), Gesmia Romirr (mesmer), Zerkarr (warrior) Devona’s Rest – US.
Breakdown of class roles in tpvp
Suggestions for improving/fixing elementalists

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Dunno if trolling… u.u

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: aydenunited.5729

aydenunited.5729

Dunno if trolling… u.u

I think people can look at post histories and tell for themselves who the trolls are.

Jumzi (Ranger), Tarnished Coast

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Assuming this isn’t sarcastic/troll… No, thank you!

It really means a lot to have players like you to come and encourage us. Obviously this goes without saying; we are human beings. We put our heart and soul into this work, and to have the support from you guys helps so much.

I know there is an internet (text) wall between us, but there is a face, a personality, a player behind this post, and every other post from us. We’re a family of incredible hard-working people.

Yeah yeah, it’s sappy, but imo it just goes to show how awesome our community is.

<3

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

No is SRS multiple posts after what has Been a drought.
The troll is me assuming you’ll disappear next week.

The great forum duppy.

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: Demon.5082

Demon.5082

It really means a lot to have players like you to come and encourage us. Obviously this goes without saying; we are human beings. We put our heart and soul into this work, and to have the support from you guys helps so much.

I know there is an internet (text) wall between us, but there is a face, a personality, a player behind this post, and every other post from us. We’re a family of incredible hard-working people.

Yeah yeah, it’s sappy, but imo it just goes to show how awesome our community is.

<3

Honestly, I would say the only player who has a right to complain objectively is one who has seen your company/resources to know that you guys are doing all you can. Since that is not practical, every complaint in the forum has to be taken with a grain of salt

Cevinian (elementalist), Gesmia Romirr (mesmer), Zerkarr (warrior) Devona’s Rest – US.
Breakdown of class roles in tpvp
Suggestions for improving/fixing elementalists

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Honestly, I would say the only player who has a right to complain objectively is one who has seen your company/resources to know that you guys are doing all you can. Since that is not practical, every complaint in the forum has to be taken with a grain of salt

Which is why official forums are a bad idea (imho)

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: Lipstickxx.1043

Lipstickxx.1043

<3

I barely come to read the forums as they are full of people whining….(which basically doesn’t help).
I personally enjoy everything about gw2. I will not deny that spvp needs more work but I am pretty sure that this is on the way
Keep it up Anet and thanks !

(edited by Lipstickxx.1043)

Thank you Anet...

in PvP

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

It’s just the now generation, that’s all. People sit and scream about what should happen without having a single bit of a clue as to how hard it actually is to build and code a game. My buddy does this stuff on the small scale just starting, I’ve seen what goes into some of the small projects, I can’t even imagine a game as complex as GW2 lol.

I too noticed there was more Anet activity in this forum and am glad to see that.

Honestly just some blog post updates on sPVP and what’s coming and any kind of general timeline for ANY of the features would help keep the whining at bay A-net. You do it for PVE – do it for PVP.

I’m still waiting for someone to show me MMO with a better PVP system right now. GW2 launched with the best one I’ve played in an MMO and I’ve played most MMOs.

No requirement? I can just make a character, do a little 5minute intro, then jump into a zone, get max leveled, have access to all gear and everything else needed to build my character, for free, however I want…then go PVP where I have ability to dodge attacks and outplay my opponent based on skill much more so than in any other MMO?

Things can always be better, but yea…its pretty good guys.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

(edited by Velron.3729)