Thank you Jonathan x 2 and Karl

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

On behalf of myself, and my warrior comrade davinci, we offer our congratuations for the recent haste nerf, specifially for the warrior profession. Throughout our journey together, we have experienced an abundance of blatant brokeness of the frenzy utility on the warrior. It was clear that the frenzy utility needed a nerf, as it was completely broken and unfair how one could deal so much damage while taking 50% more damage. We are also not only glad, but proud, of each of you for ensuring that you took not only the proper, but professional precautions before introducing this into your wonderful gamebreaking patch. Among these precautions include your generous buff to pin down, and of course, the great buff of banners. Furthermore, we are also filled with immense joy over the fact that you resisted temptations to buff such utilities such as bolas or kick. And so, in the words of caed and vexeus, thank you friends, and I will leave you with the well known saying of the keeper of the eggs, defender of the nest, and conductor of the silver chest express:

c’est la vie

c’est la vie (The translation of the phrase into the language of the people of Hiba)

in PvP

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

I enjoyed this post,

Thank you kind sir.

in PvP

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

We should make petition to get rid of these guys..And make sure they won’t ever touch any game anymore

in PvP

Posted by: guza.6170

guza.6170

Ah the joy of patchday the fact they did nothing to counterbalance this is hilarious, like maybe the boon hate thing they talked about.

I think Karl is doing balance based on class description instead of the actual game.

aka Subl

(edited by guza.6170)

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Outside of the repercussions of the quickness nerf (it was certainly unfair for warriors and maybe rangers), pvp should actually be funnier with this patch.

in PvP

Posted by: Asomal.6453

Asomal.6453

Ah the joy of patchday the fact they did nothing to counterbalance this is hilarious, like maybe the boon hate thing they talked about.

I think Karl is doing balance based on class description instead of the actual game.

“Boon hate? We actually meant burst hate! Sorry If we mispelled.”

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

i envy your english skill.

gg no re. like this thread

in PvP

Posted by: tang.7203

tang.7203

On behalf of myself, and my warrior comrade davinci, we offer our congratuations for the recent haste nerf, specifially for the warrior profession. Throughout our journey together, we have experienced an abundance of blatant brokeness of the frenzy utility on the warrior. It was clear that the frenzy utility needed a nerf, as it was completely broken and unfair how one could deal so much damage while taking 50% more damage. We are also not only glad, but proud, of each of you for ensuring that you took not only the proper, but professional precautions before introducing this into your wonderful gamebreaking patch. Among these precautions include your generous buff to pin down, and of course, the great buff of banners. Furthermore, we are also filled with immense joy over the fact that you resisted temptations to buff such utilities such as bolas or kick. And so, in the words of caed and vexeus, thank you friends, and I will leave you with the well known saying of the keeper of the eggs, defender of the nest, and conductor of the silver chest express:

c’est la vie

c’est la vie (The translation of the phrase into the language of the people of Hiba)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bry, you have a pretty complex vocabulary for a kitten

in PvP

Posted by: waka.9826

waka.9826

c’est la vie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Rick Ross how’s it going

in PvP

Posted by: Bellocchi.4593

Bellocchi.4593

I feel bad for this game.

in PvP

Posted by: tang.7203

tang.7203

c’est la vie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Rick Ross how’s it going

it feels good being out of jail aka unbanned

these kitten wont hold me back

in PvP

Posted by: Meri Kasam.1456

Meri Kasam.1456

ewww tang you still playing this game LOL

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I feel like I need to bring back the I tried so hard thread for warrior after today

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt