Thank you for listening

Thank you for listening

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

We said we wanted the randomness of sigils out, you did it
We said we wanted reduced power creep, you did it (Still more to go but this is a solid first step)
That’s good stuff. So thank you anet for listening to the players and incorporating their ideas and complaints into your patches.

That being said, there’s some stuff that I’d like to address:
Guard didn’t need more reveal. They already hardcounter thieves, they didn’t need it. If you want more reveal in the game put it on something like necro that can benefit in matchups from it and help it to lessen the gap between the classes (Yes counters need to exist but hardcounters are awful)
There appear to be concerns with some of the interrupt sigs (I haven’t experienced it yet so it may just be a bunch of noobs that can’t cover skills properly) and how they interact with headshot and thief in general.
There is still a ton of powercreep in skills (Damage values, too much done on one skill, etc.) that needs to be fixed but it takes time and I get that. Huge thing is going to be as you reduce power damage and that aspect you also need to touch condis to make sure the damage types are balanced with eachother so one isn’t fully dominant.
Passives are still ridiculous in this game and are still carrying a ton of builds/players. A reduction in their presence/effect would be greatly appreciated.

So once again, thank you for addressing some of our concerns and we hope you continue to address our other concerns in the future.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

Thank you for listening

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

We said we wanted the randomness of sigils out, you did it
We said we wanted reduced power creep, you did it (Still more to go but this is a solid first step)
That’s good stuff. So thank you anet for listening to the players and incorporating their ideas and complaints into your patches.

That being said, there’s some stuff that I’d like to address:
Guard didn’t need more reveal. They already hardcounter thieves, they didn’t need it. If you want more reveal in the game put it on something like necro that can benefit in matchups from it and help it to lessen the gap between the classes (Yes counters need to exist but hardcounters are awful)
There appear to be concerns with some of the interrupt sigs (I haven’t experienced it yet so it may just be a bunch of noobs that can’t cover skills properly) and how they interact with headshot and thief in general.
There is still a ton of powercreep in skills (Damage values, too much done on one skill, etc.) that needs to be fixed but it takes time and I get that. Huge thing is going to be as you reduce power damage and that aspect you also need to touch condis to make sure the damage types are balanced with eachother so one isn’t fully dominant.
Passives are still ridiculous in this game and are still carrying a ton of builds/players. A reduction in their presence/effect would be greatly appreciated.

So once again, thank you for addressing some of our concerns and we hope you continue to address our other concerns in the future.

Fun fact: necro have access to tether skilll that will apply reveal in DS like guardians

Thank you for listening

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

Man, it’d be swell if I could just not forget additions to the game…
Is it only in base necro ds or does it have a carryover to reaper?

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

Thank you for listening

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Man, it’d be swell if I could just not forget additions to the game…
Is it only in base necro ds or does it have a carryover to reaper?

Just base Necro. But it wasn’t so much that they were attempting to directly buff Necro and Guard, they stated they added the reveal on these tether abilities because they want it to be the standard for all tether abilities. I don’t completely understand why, but that was their reasoning. It’s really not such a big deal though.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Thank you for listening

in PvP

Posted by: ZhouX.8742

ZhouX.8742

Of course you wouldn’t mention pulmonary impact w/ ID and sigil of absorption with no ICD

Tanbin