Thanks Anet you've completely broken Ranked

in PvP

Posted by: ibkillin.9610

ibkillin.9610

I get to division 2. I’ve lost 11 matches in a row I haven’t even gained a pip. Really bad matches up for 75% of the time just slaughtered. You think players are going to want to waste hours and not even progress? Seriously your MM system is completely broken. You’re class balance is completely broken (necros with 6 second cold seriously). The meta is dumb.

Thanks for wasting my time Anet season 2 is a bust. I’m out

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Op, what was your placement last season, if you placed below diamond; I d advised to wait a day more. I know losing can be frustrating, and nothing can justify a 15 win/loss streak (it’s jus wtong imo). But things should get smoother by the end of the week.

And also try duo ing or q ing up with a friend.

in PvP

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

Initially you’ll be competing with diamond players who belong in upper tiers. It will average out when the folks who belong in division 2 are the ones remaining there. The other problem with division 2 is it’s really division 1 since anyone who plays long enough will get carried there since they can’t lose pips.

in PvP

Posted by: Ghorman.1368

Ghorman.1368

OP sounds like me. I hit Div 2 in emerald and can’t buy a win. I think I’ve lost the last 10 matches.

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

I fully understand you and that is why i suggest this to you:
Delete this threat now, unless you are prepared to take the incomming l2p kittenstorm.
This subforum is for demigods. Stay away unless you can take dozens of salty and enraged defenders of a system that works for them because they are 360 no scope pros.
You can not win anything here move on and return once the next season starts and the balancing bat killed of the last remaining heavy armor builds.
Run you fool the reapers are comming

in PvP

Posted by: Zenral.3958

Zenral.3958

Delete this threat now, unless you are prepared to take the incomming l2p kittenstorm.
This subforum is for demigods. Stay away unless you can take dozens of salty and enraged defenders of a system that works for them because they are 360 no scope pros.
You can not win anything here move on and return once the next season starts and the balancing bat killed of the last remaining heavy armor builds.

Everyone knows the “lol L2P” answers are obsolete by now, nice try though.

in PvP

Silberfederling.9302

Everyone knows the “lol L2P” answers are obsolete by now, nice try though.

Oh are they? Take a look arround every threat is contaminated whith this crap.

in PvP

ibkillin.9610

I don’t care about the trolling, I’ve been a player since this game launch trolls don’t bother me, just shows how lame the community can be at times.

in PvP

Posted by: lichtquant.1490

lichtquant.1490

… whats wrong with not having everything handed to players on day 1 of season?

Nobody of us has enough experience in current matchmaking for season 2 to do any valid conclusion about the quality of match-ups.

Glicko 2 MMR is statistics – statistics is the science of LARGE numbers.

Large in terms of 100s and 1000s of matches played.
And because season 2 does not take into account any former placement of season 1, only the MMR (likely spoiled for lots of diamond and legendary-grinders) for your first pairings with teammates, you are more likely to get matched with bad players, cause PvP of GW2 is full of casuals.

Oni Ma Gon/Zepharion/Slonjeh/Niphdanoq/Sarodakh/Ghinsondir/Shoniistav/Vauh Konstanth
You Are Crowfood Now [KRAA]

in PvP

ibkillin.9610

well considering the devs probably want close to 50/50 a lot of ppl are not experiencing that AT ALL.

in PvP

Silberfederling.9302

Now, where was my popcorn …

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

well considering the devs probably want close to 50/50 a lot of ppl are not experiencing that AT ALL.

“A lot” and “the unlucky 1% of statistics extremes” is one and the same.

Hate aside i can give you some objective factors on how the system works, you can accept it, improve yourself or just cry for pve where everyone gets everything.

ITS FIRST DAYS. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. You should not be surprised by 10+ winstreaks or loss streaks.
Everyone is div2, so anyone thats better than that, WILL win and rise…..the good thing is good poeple are rising FAST, so you will not have deal with them and will be left to fight your average guys SOON

a) if you feel youre a good player and had absolute trash team everytime, KEEP PLAYING. the bad luck will leave sooner or later and you will start riding the wave of good players

b) if you feel youre an average/lower tier player, WAIT a few days or maybe this week. All good players stomping you before will have risen to higher divisons, so then u can play against normal poeple

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: oogballer.2408

oogballer.2408

yep , its completely broken, 15 losses in a row, then next day , me first match was a win , then the rest all losses, and continiusly same persons in team , vs usualy same premades