Thanks anet

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

I get highest scores on my team, most damage dealt and this always happens, thanks anet.

Attachments:

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I know the feel dude. Matching making is braindead along with the people I end up in game with.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Nusku.3941

On the verge of doing the same thing, I’m not even toxic!

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: arkaxify.3258

arkaxify.3258

Primordial, Exalted, Illustrious and Indomitable legend.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

67-101 in solo arena, rank 68 without signet heal on bar

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

shhh, let him rant

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Thanks anet

in PvP

Nusku.3941

yeah I was trying out the GS/Hammer build and trying it out in ranked it works nicely.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I get highest scores on my team, most damage dealt and this always happens, thanks anet.

Im sorry but your build is really odd.

I see your playing vanilla warrior and im 100% sure you dont do as much damage as a Zerk rifle warrior and condi zerk warrior.

Like you cant be running stances, you shouldnt be running arms, and you dont have rampage or banner on your vanilla warrior.

Like your heal skill alone says your not running the best heal skill to sustain or regen.

Like i truly dont know why you have the endurance signet when stances give vigor ………………………………

( sad face for warriors)

(edited by kdaddy.5431)

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Maybe it’s because I saw your bar before your match history, but it made perfect sense to me somehow.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Thanks anet

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

I know the feel dude. Matching making is braindead along with the people I end up in game with.

Real question,

The season has just started and people are losing badly. Like maybe is it the players fault? I see no reason to play season 4 since there is no title and i got my wings in S2.

But the few matches ive had in ranked 1/2 of them had ESL players on my team and against me and im seriously wondering how everyone is doing so bad except the OP of the thread running a odd warrior build.

Attachments:

Thanks anet

in PvP

Nusku.3941

I see your playing vanilla warrior and im 100% sure you dont do as much damage as a Zerk rifle warrior and condi zerk warrior.

Like you cant be running stances, you shouldnt be running arms, and you dont have rampage or banner on your vanilla warrior.

Like your heal skill alone says your not running the best heal skill to sustain or regen.

Like i truly dont know why you have the endurance signet when stances give vigor ………………………………

( sad face for warriors)

You should try it before making a remark like that. I bring mesmers, necros, and thieves down easily on warrior. It’s also on metabattle and nobody has judged it yet. And considering I don’t main warrior, I really couldn’t care less.

The reason I run endurance signet is because I like the way it work as opposed to berserker stance and healing signet, it simply gets rid of all the condi without having to wrorry about the 2 second breaks between getting resistance. As for the heal it’s mainly because I want to proc earthshaker. As for getting vigor it’s a good thing because dodge rolls deal damage.

(edited by Nusku.3941)

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: REGGADO.1237

REGGADO.1237

Some loses every match, some wins every. Thats how 50% matchmaking should work, right?

Attachments:

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

Some loses every match, some wins every. Thats how 50% matchmaking should work, right?

Grats on getting out of amber.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: REGGADO.1237

REGGADO.1237

Grats on getting out of amber.

Well games is from ruby division, but who cares. I know there is people who passed ruby soloque without losing any match.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

My mom told me that there is always one weird guy on every bus!

I look around I never seem him!

Point is just because your top score doesn’t mean you played as a team. The name of the game for the most part is conquest. You can kill every fool on the map and as long as the other team holds points and flips/ contests your points they will win the majority of the time. Play as a team for once instead of top stats. Trying helping with a game plan at the beginning of the match. There is a ton of things you can do to help you team win other then score the most points.

Vote Vermin Supreme 2016!

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I got legend in all 3 seasons, getting flipping blowout matches all the time. It doesn’t matter whether OP is good, matchmaking is badly designed. You either farm enemy team at spawn or watch your team getting farmed.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

I got legend in all 3 seasons, getting flipping blowout matches all the time. It doesn’t matter whether OP is good, matchmaking is badly designed. You either farm enemy team at spawn or watch your team getting farmed.

So far for me personally this season and season 1 has had the best matches for me, in terms of close scores and balanced matchups. Im super happy with as of yet

I streamed twice yesterday with some really good games imo

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

(edited by bluri.2653)

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

So far for me personally this season and season 1 has had the best matches for me, in terms of close scores and balanced matchups. Im super happy with as of yet

I streamed twice yesterday with some really good games imo

Glad for you. Close matches for me are rare. Majority are blowouts either in favor of my team or enemy. Not as bad as last season but it is sadly still a thing.

I am not alone either. I have a friend with 2 accounts, one he had since beta, other is relative fresh. On fresh one he is just on constant winstreak, on old account he has that infamous 50% wl with lot of blowout matches. Same player, same class. Completely different experience.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

Yeah I have only done around 15 games so It’s a bit too early to say but so far its been good

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

im so kitten tired of guardians now. went against 3 of them. just cap a point put a trap on it and leave. free kills.

im bad at sarcasm

Thanks anet

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

( sad face for warriors)

You should try it before making a remark like that. I bring mesmers, necros, and thieves down easily on warrior. It’s also on metabattle and nobody has judged it yet. And considering I don’t main warrior, I really couldn’t care less.

The reason I run endurance signet is because I like the way it work as opposed to berserker stance and healing signet, it simply gets rid of all the condi without having to wrorry about the 2 second breaks between getting resistance. As for the heal it’s mainly because I want to proc earthshaker. As for getting vigor it’s a good thing because dodge rolls deal damage.

I have a few games on warrior, i understand you might like the way something works better but if you are gonna make a thread about MM being broken and how you are the OP player of the match. You open yourself up to everyone asking your build or making a video to watch your game play.

For instance with a certain amulet a warrior can get 20+ sec of resistance and still do really high dps. Currently you have none and 1 condi clear with maybe cleansing ire.

Other players who are warriors are running passive stability from a trait, with a stability from beserk stance so they dont need a utility skill for stability which you are running. A old tarcis build which is coming back is the rousing resilience trait which gives 1,000 toughness on stun break. And check it the build has 4-5 stun breaks. You have 2.

I dont care if you took it off meta battle, your not ESL level which means you wont use it as well as they do. You are losing matches 8-10 games at a time. I am also trying to be helpful and just let you know, the build you are running isnt gonna be super helpful to yourself and your team.

In season 1 of PvP leagues i used warrior to get to diamond as a vanilla warrior. I used necro and ele to get to legendary 2. I am just saying as someone who has played some games on warrior that you are not using the best possible build or a top 3 build imo for a vanilla warrior.

Attachments:

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I love it when people complaining about MM and balance post a picture of their build. Threads like that usually deliver.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Nusku.3941

So you know; back a few days ago I got to ruby and I was crying about how screwed up the matchmaking system is. I felt like coming back here and standing up for myself once again, and allow you all to know that I knew what the hell I’m doing with warrior. Now bug off.

Attachments:

Thanks anet

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

You know… The score is not a very good measurement on how good you are.

You could be killing players while standing off point and never capture, I have seen players do that quite alot on sapphire where I am atm. Some players collect score by only killing players and forget that rotations and a good team communication (Without complaining on teammates doing bad) is what is winning the match.

Also, I made a build for my partner’s Necro a long time ago and she loved it and it was really OP at that time. Now that build is not that good anymore but still it grants her easy kills but she dies from just a gaze from the enemy. She do not want to change build. However, her loosing streak is looking just like OP’s and she always have most score on the team… And no wonder, it is a power MM build and she does kill players quick. But she can’t stand her ground with the build and usually does not manage to survive to iether cap or defend any point.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Thanks anet

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

So you know; back a few days ago I got to ruby and I was crying about how screwed up the matchmaking system is. I felt like coming back here and standing up for myself once again, and allow you all to know that I knew what the hell I’m doing with warrior. Now bug off.

Wait a minute, you brought this on yourself by saying things like i had the highest score, highest damage etc etc.

Those things dont mean you did more, i have a hammer rev and i did 1.5 million damage but that took 2 bunkers to eat damage all game for me to stand off on a corner as if im a invisible bazooka.

Also saying you know what your doing on warrior is a bit of a stretch. I got to legendary in season 3 with 195 games with a win % at around 58%.

You came onto the forum kicking and screaming and right here you are trying to prove your point but you changed your build something i said earlier you needed to do. So i guess gratz on diamond but calm down. You still have much to learn.

Thanks anet

in PvP

Nusku.3941

Wait a minute, you brought this on yourself by saying things like i had the highest score, highest damage etc etc.

Those things dont mean you did more, i have a hammer rev and i did 1.5 million damage but that took 2 bunkers to eat damage all game for me to stand off on a corner as if im a invisible bazooka.

Also saying you know what your doing on warrior is a bit of a stretch. I got to legendary in season 3 with 195 games with a win % at around 58%.

You came onto the forum kicking and screaming and right here you are trying to prove your point but you changed your build something i said earlier you needed to do. So i guess gratz on diamond but calm down. You still have much to learn.

Well I came here kicking and screaming about the matchmaking system; not about my warrior, and you butted in about my warrior; I really couldn’t give two kittens about my warrior as it’s not the only thing I play in pvp.

Another thing is that you’re insinuating that I’m bad at pvp; which isn’t true as I don’t always play alone, it’s when I do that I win the most, also being legendary doesn’t make you better than everyone else, it makes you better than most at minimum because it shows you know how you can win a match. However, it doesn’t say you know how to fight effectively, pretty sure most legendaries tend to stay in traps anyways. Rank is simply a measure of how much you have won; skill is another thing, which many daimonds even tend not to have and just get carried by their teams for the most part. An example can be a thief that sucks at fighting but is constantly playing the decapper and he could get to legendary that way.

Also to this game there isn’t that much to learn; you can in fact know everything because you’re limited to your possibilities, as for me of course I don’t know everything, do I want to? No I don’t. And do you know more than me about warrior? No you don’t and I can tell because the only thing you talk about is meta this and meta that; even the perma resistance build is just as viable as the condi one too, and I’ve gotten win streaks using it. If you talk to me about warrior, I normally wouldn’t care, but because you condescend me while boasting about being legendary and crap like that I felt the need to stand up for myself.

Point I’m trying to make here is you shouldn’t jump to conclusions based on a pretty picture, simply because a picture doesn’t tell you everything about me. For the most parts that I loss including the streak that you saw on my original post; I was actually helping some guildies of mine, but we kept getting loss streaks and I was just simply helping them. But for the most part of solo que I’ve only gotten like two harsh loss streaks. No biggie, you be the judge, peace.

(edited by Nusku.3941)