Thanks for warrior Buff

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I dont know how other people feel fighting them but i am very happy with the buff. This is the first time ive broke 600k dmg for the new warrior spec.

Cheers

Attachments:

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Well, breaking that isn’t an issue with a full pre made, but good to see warriors finally getting SOME enjoyment from their spec.

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

i still do more without the new spec

arena net butchered warriors by making this quickness change and the fact that they aren’t reverting it just shows how little they know about their own game and pvp and warriors in particular

warrior to me is now unplayable from my main class because of this quickness bug/disable/“nerf” /bullkitten/biggest idiocy 2015

im also doing more dmg with my support elementalist for the record

yea this is show off

Attachments:

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: LastHope.8127

LastHope.8127

3.2k armor 29k health and warrior now half hits me, yeah goodjob anet

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: TheAngryDuckling.5481

TheAngryDuckling.5481

lol sure.

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Good joke. 10/10 would laugh.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: CooloutAC.3451

CooloutAC.3451

what is your build?

Thanks for warrior Buff

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Well, breaking that isn’t an issue with a full pre made, but good to see warriors finally getting SOME enjoyment from their spec.

No LOL we were a 3 man team, i went zerk trait line with GS/rifle and 1 scrapper and a old DPS Longbow ranger. We just put out alot of range dmg and the new Dh and most scrappers are bad wanting you to run to them so we had a few games like this.

We are not shy either, if people in my guild que together (we are a small guild) we rep the guild banner and old school song lyrics. We are slightly above average players and most of the time dont use TS but people rage at us. Its ok though, we just want to keep it real.