That's it That's it That's it

in PvP

Posted by: Exile.8160

Exile.8160

That’s it I’m tired of S%$@Hammer map From now on I’m gonna play like anet intended to play that map, Im gonna jump and kill myself eveytime I get that map (over and over and over and over until the game ends). Im tired of having to switch classes eveytime I get that map and not being able to play what I want( and sooooo much more). Im sorry to the pour souls that get me in solo Q on Skyhammer.

#riotagainstskyhammer

(edited by Exile.8160)

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

i support you!

#riotagainstskyhammer!!!

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

i support you!

#riotagainstskyhammer!!!

I as well!

In fact, if I ever play on that map again (as I don’t often solo q) I may do the same thing! Suicide pact until this god awful map is removed from the game!

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

Sounds like you’re being kind of childish.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i want to support this but every match i get carried away with my bloodlust and end up trying to kill anything on sight instead of boycotting skyhammer ._.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

hahahaha, i do the same. usually i get stuck in "catch me if you can" mode and try to aggro as many of those pve mobs (yes, that’s what people in yoloQ at my level are, since i cannot rise in ladderboard) and kite them across the whole map

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: Exile.8160

Exile.8160

Funny thing was someone was AFK before I did anything but Im serious about this. Also It was kinda fun not raging cuz of stealth pull, bad player in your team or having to switch char just to keep up in the map.

Sorry anet but u gave us a map that we can do this.

#riotagainstskyhammer

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: ghaleon.2861

ghaleon.2861

i want to support this but every match i get carried away with my bloodlust and end up trying to kill anything on sight instead of boycotting skyhammer ._.

More like you always end up being a victim….always dead

Onesixty IQ Genius[Mesmer]
Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

so did you son <3

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: ghaleon.2861

ghaleon.2861

so did you son <3

nop, I’m always doing work

Onesixty IQ Genius[Mesmer]
Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

Well it sucks that you suck at Skyhammer and don’t enjoy the map at all. Great news is that your not alone! However this map is staying!! Its not going anywhere!!! Your stuck with it!!! I personally like this map and play it with all 8 classes with the same success. I never have to change the class Im playing maybe just a few traits or a skill. But to make this a bit constructive I would like to suggest some changes to the map to make play a bit different then just falling to your death.

First change would be to make it where after you fall there is a long stair way back to the top. This still gives the people that like the pulling, pushing and falling what they want but gives the others a chance to run up the stairs and get back in the action. Instead of dying you are just out of the match till you run up the stairs. This could also create some fights on the stairs. Falling from the Skyhammer however still results in death!

Second change- I would make it harder for the glass to break out. I Believe Asuran make better glass then that. Maybe only the Skyhammer breaks the glass something like that.

Just a few suggestions!

Again this map is not going anywhere so lets suggest some alternatives.

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

that’s the best map available in pvp.
I hope more like this one will come in the future.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

You could just go solo queue in team queue. Your queues will be slightly longer (seriously, only slightly—you’d be surprised how many people quit solo queue altogether only because of this map), but you won’t have to endure the pain of garbage maps.

in PvP

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

How to reduce the PvP population even more in one easy step: afk, leave, or screw over your team in rated matches.

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

How to reduce the PvP population even more in one easy step: afk, leave, or screw over your team in rated matches.

Agreed! There are a ton of trash players that hate this map for what ever reason. But these behaviors not only make this map un-fun they make players hate the map even more then they may already do, resulting in less players. Keep playing the map an work at mastering the map. Only then will you become one with the map! lol

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Sorry, I can’t agree with this method. I used to despise this map being in Soloqueue until I discovered that I can just as easily Teamqueue solo. So now I really don’t take Solo Arena rating seriously. Solo Arenas are nothing more than slightly more organized Hotjoins. Team Arenas, even when joining solo, have provided much better matches and I don’t have to worry about crazy map mechanics affecting my rating.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Joshua Valentine.6417

Joshua Valentine.6417

I personally don’t hate Skyhammer… I DO, however, hate the fact that EVERY SINGLE QUEUE POP I’ve had in the last couple of days has taken 10+ minutes, and is Skyhammer every time.

Grumpy Woodsman.
Jade Quarry Forever.