The 15 day achievements are stupid

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Minimum time required to get the legendary backpiece is 60 days purely due to these achievements. And that’s if you play 3 games every day for 60 days consecutively.

The achievement heavily punishes those who play extensively for a few days per week and have a few days each week that they can’t play. Players who play for 12 hours on 3 days per week gain the legendary at half the speed of those who play for 1 hour on 7 days.

This is nonsense – no other legendary has this system in place.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: seyhzade.3401

seyhzade.3401

Yeah agree with that. There are soo many players who cant play everyday. But also they want to do achievements for point or legendary back item. They are just gettin in ranked match stayin on match not even fightin most of thime just stayin on close or waitin on points or runnin around. Also they are makin their teams make lost the game. Just for fill daily 3 matchs achievements. That achievements cause more trolls to get in ranked matchs. Adn 4 parts from each 15 days 60 days is too long. i Think players how can play 3 or 4 days in a week have rights to make that legendary item but with that meaningless achievement they cant make.

in PvP

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

I sort of agree with you but what is your alternative solution?

It is the one thing that stops me advancing to Part 2 and it does feel wrong that I am forced to play 3 games in a day when I might not have the time or might want to do things with the guild or a night of fractals.

However my concern with making it amount of games played is that you will get a lot of people just joining the games and doing basically nothing just to advance their achievement. Of course they maybe doing this for 3 games a day but I have not seen it so far.

Anet have to find a balance and they obviously feel that the 15 day min 3 games shows some loyalty to the pvp community.

Be good to see some alternative theories of how you would change it

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

This is how all collections/achievements work now. Having the skill the accomplish them quickly means nothing since everyone is stuck behind time-gated crap to create an illusion of depth.

… I still want tengu.

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I dont think were supposed to get the wings in first season.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.