The Backpack Document

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Mike.4830

Mike.4830

This will fix the game, and bring 1.2million players, IE esports
Mesmer Necro Warrior Gaurdian Thief Elementalist and Ranger will lose all condi clears and immunities and have their base hp reduced by 25%. Engineers will have a 110% base hp increase as well as a new kit. [God Mode]- God mode will have 5 skills just like every other kit. The Auto attack will be a .25s cast time and be a instant apply, it will do 1k damage with base power and apply 5s of burn poison and bleed. The second skill will be an instant cast which will stun break the player and then transfer all damage taken to all enemies in a 1500 radius for 10s (10s CD). The third skill will work like the OP warrior Sword Offhand Torment (warrior is removed from game in this patch so it doesnt matter) and it will apply 10 stacks of Confusion for 20s every second (11s CD) The 4th skill will grant the engineer Stability for 20s (Non Removable (will daze thief if thief steals and will fear necro if necro corrupts)) as well as grant the engineer 10k hp per second (very similar to healing signet) for the next 15mins (15s CD) The final skill will be cripple for 1s (5s cast time) 75s CD.

Im open to suggestions if they make sense for the better of the game. Previous documents such as the bear document (trainwreck) and the Ken Document (Holocaust for engis) have had decent ideas , i have simply perfected them here

Backpack God
The Absurd [RIP] ESL Go4 Weekly Winners
Outplayed By Children [GG] ToL 2 Winners

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Skill 5 seems op. Plz nerf.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Wow, I don’t see where you get off calling my document the Engi holocaust. I’m only nerfing nades, bombs, elixir r, and supply crate… you know, the useful stuff. Buffing gadgets, though.

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

I don’t want to make a new thread so I can I just addend the “who the kitten is this guy” document to this post? I can? Neat.

-Remove Impale from the game. Don’t even replace it with anything. Just a blank square, because that kitten should not even be honored with a tombstone. Kill Impale, kill Imaple’s family, burn down Imaple’s village and salt the lands so nothing will ever grow there again.

that’s my document friendos

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Is this some cool thing kids are doing nowadays or why is everyone making a document with his name in thread title? (ok not this one^^)

its getting old rly fast

(edited by Romek.4201)

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Wow, I don’t see where you get off calling my document the Engi holocaust. I’m only nerfing nades, bombs, elixir r, and supply crate… you know, the useful stuff.

Sounds like an Engi holocaust -_-

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

The Gates document has the best changes so far.

New Shout Skill: “HEY WANT STABILITY!?” – Grants stability.

New Shout Skill: “OKAY!” Also grants stability.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

New Skill " Punctuation "

Mike learn to write sentences until then not sure if trolling

[WM]give us in game ladder

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

This kit sounds a lot like ruzty scrap. Why cant you give engineer something new/original?

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

I don’t want to make a new thread so I can I just addend the “who the kitten is this guy” document to this post? I can? Neat.

-Remove Impale from the game. Don’t even replace it with anything. Just a blank square, because that kitten should not even be honored with a tombstone. Kill Impale, kill Imaple’s family, burn down Imaple’s village and salt the lands so nothing will ever grow there again.

Looks like someone facetanked a warrior.

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Mike.4830

Lets keep all comments civil and productive! Anyways most of u are clueless about tpvp so idc

Backpack God

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Wow, I don’t see where you get off calling my document the Engi holocaust. I’m only nerfing nades, bombs, elixir r, and supply crate… you know, the useful stuff. Buffing gadgets, though.

I think you just made his point…..

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Mike.4830

Well for all of you thinking Ken is serious i invite you to Sarcasm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Backpack God

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

:P

In all seriousness, those nerfs are small and necessary

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

can anyone smell that? it’s the smell of a condi war scrambling to defend Impale. I think I’ve pinned down the issue, anyway

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Mike.4830

can anyone smell that? it’s the smell of a condi war scrambling to defend Impale. I think I’ve pinned down the issue, anyway

+1 in my book

Backpack God

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Impale is single target and can be removed very easily, if you have half a brain.Zero issues for teamfight hence working as intended.If you die to impale or a condi warrior then you are just bad.

Edit:

Doesnt matter if you remove it, It re-aplies itself…. and you can either waste all your cures and take only 2k damage or you can let it sit for 10k damage..

As i said already you need half a brain.Make a warrior and test it or think harder.Your answer is not correect since condi from impale can easily be cleared.QQ is easier though i admit so lazy.You are an engie tough egies claimed to be the top players guess that proves spamming is easy on engie too

(edited by mini.6018)

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Mike.4830

Impale is single target and can be removed very easily, if you have half a brain.Zero issues for teamfight hence working as intended.

Doesnt matter if you remove it, It re-aplies itself…. and you can either waste all your cures and take only 2k damage or you can let it sit for 10k damage..

Backpack God

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

kitten , I love it when random forum heroes, with nothing to show for them, tell known experienced players that they need to learn the game. It’s just so satisfying

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Mike.4830

kitten , I love it when random forum heroes, with nothing to show for them, tell known experienced players that they need to learn the game. It’s just so satisfying

^^^^

Backpack God

The Backpack Document

in PvP

Posted by: xoom.4918

xoom.4918

Please offer your upvotes to this guy’s suggested changes. Of course, after you watch his awesomeness here: http://www.twitch.tv/doyourbestbear/c/3216039