The Final Countdoooowwwwnn

in PvP

Posted by: Kronicle.4652

Kronicle.4652

Solo Q pretty much with a few duo’s here and there.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Oh god, are you bald yet? If not I’m very surprised. Good luck on the rest of your pips.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

In b4 few h later… i lost all my pips post

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

Kronicle.4652

Nah just hemorrhoids and a few ulcers.

in PvP

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

few days later

back to tier 2….

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in PvP

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

You’re gonna have a bad time, if you keep take one more step and are too confident, you REALLY Aren’t gonna like what happens next.

in PvP

Posted by: Quaman.9167

Quaman.9167

im in the same spot, only one pip into final ruby tier and now im scared to lose muh pips O~O

I like video games

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

I was 1 win from Diamond last week, lost it all, had a meltdown. I am 6 pips now from Diamond. I am too scared to Q and I have no Guild to roll a cheese comp with.

I’ve been kicked out of t6 at least twice, once down to t3, and I’ve been locked in a flux between 3pips in t4 and 2 in t5. Just broke out and I know, Matchmaking is standing there waiting to knock me back down. I dont want to say anything or jinx myself but I am literally scared to Q.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Had 1 pip til diamond. Lost match by only 3 points. Yea…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

lol that was me a week ago and it’s still me today !! hope you have a better time getting those last few pips than me.

in PvP

Kronicle.4652

I feel you guys. I’ve been dukin’ it out in tier 5 for about a week and a half now. Haven’t played a match yet but gonna try one a little later tonight.

in PvP

Posted by: BashMePls.6294

BashMePls.6294

the struggle is worth =)

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I was 1 win from Diamond last week, lost it all, had a meltdown. I am 6 pips now from Diamond. I am too scared to Q and I have no Guild to roll a cheese comp with.

I’ve been kicked out of t6 at least twice, once down to t3, and I’ve been locked in a flux between 3pips in t4 and 2 in t5. Just broke out and I know, Matchmaking is standing there waiting to knock me back down. I dont want to say anything or jinx myself but I am literally scared to Q.

Usually, if you dont queue for a few days your mmr gets lower and you have some easy matches when you play again. I was out for family dinners and stuff from 24 to 28 december, and when I came back I ez carried my last to tiers to diamond, so maybe if you’re that scared you can unrank a couple days and then try to play some rankeds :p

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Usually, if you dont queue for a few days your mmr gets lower and you have some easy matches when you play again. I was out for family dinners and stuff from 24 to 28 december, and when I came back I ez carried my last to tiers to diamond, so maybe if you’re that scared you can unrank a couple days and then try to play some rankeds :p

Yeah this sounds like a plan, gonna focus on some other games for a bit. I am not going to be juked twice/thrice w/e who is counting?

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

:D !

Attachments:

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in PvP

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

i was on the same spot in ruby yesterday. After 5 hours of pvp, im at tier 4. Guess Jan 1 was the day for the 4 man teams to come out…

[SA]

in PvP

Kronicle.4652

This was me today. I lost 4 in a row and now im at 0 in Tier 6. I hate this game.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

What i said? Its just a start

But gl! I was personally 3 pips away from legendary only to drop up to 21 later.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

When i made my first run towards Diamond i was really nervous with all the stories on the forums so i refrained from saying anything about my status once i hit t5 ruby. And lucky me I went 10wins in a row for diamond
But then again I switched to my main ele and tried out tempest and holy kittens it was so easy to carry bads compared to scrapper.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Kronicle.4652

Hey guys just getting back to ya and letting you know that I finally made diamond!

I played 1-2 matches a day after hitting tier 5 again and slowly made my crawl back up. After 2 successful matches today I made it in! Check out who we played against!

I believe their team consisted of: Engi, Mes, Ele, Rev and Guard.

Our team was: Guard, Guard, Necro, Engi, Engi.

Meta can suck it!

Attachments: