The PvP forge after 18 March

in PvP

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Let’s say I use all my glory before 18 March.
And let’s say I still have a ton of PvP crafting materials.
Let’s assume I need to buy consumable tokens, for example, to use up the majority of my forge materials efficiently.

Will I be able to buy, for example, consumable tokens with rank points after 18 March?

in PvP

Posted by: Dosvidaniya.3260

Dosvidaniya.3260

Originally, I would have said no. However, Allie said the following:

• We’re switching them from rank vendors to glory vendors, and are keeping rank vendors.

Now, I have no idea what that means. So, who knows.

in PvP

Posted by: garythesnail.8475

garythesnail.8475

• We’re switching them from rank vendors to glory vendors, and are keeping rank vendors.

ANET is just insanely vague about their patch details. Hate it.

in PvP

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Exactly. It got me all confused about this aspect. And if it isn’t cleared up before 18 March, people will be even more enraged than they already will be because all those mats in their bank – depending on what rank vendors will sell – may become useless and a waste of salvaging hundreds if not thousands of PvP items.

in PvP

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

+1 I’d like to know this as well.

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

in PvP

Posted by: Dosvidaniya.3260

Dosvidaniya.3260

It was cleared up in another thread. They will not be removing rank vendors. So, the answer to the OP is that yes, you’ll be able to buy consumable tokens post March 18. Come the feature past (who knows when), you will not be able to purchase anything and any remaining pvp chests will be deleted. Ultimately, the patch on the 18th will be removing glory from the game. It will also modify rank up chests and remove arena win chests. It may also remove the dungeon and cultural armor sets from the glory vendor. That’s it.

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

Allie advised to use your crafting materials (you’ll have to take my word for it, I don’t have the exact reference).