The SPvP experience.

The SPvP experience.

in PvP

Posted by: AlfredKlios.9657

AlfredKlios.9657

People forming in line a massive choo choo train to chase the floating red bar that has the most black in it.

Thieves playing Heartseeker Hopscotch bouncing around.

Elementalists surfing on fire and misting halfway across the battlefield.

Guardians playing ring around the rosie with their greatsword while you are pulled and thrown endlessly, listening to You Spin Me Right Round by Dead or Alive.

Warriors limping around hoping to put you in their meat grinder.

Necromancers running in circles around a node in plague form listening to Can’t Touch Dis.

Mesmers cycling through teleport CD’s killing players with GS 1 like its 11/11/11 (arcane mage rotation day).

Engineer suicide bombers who’s sole goal in life is to rifle blowback you, even if it means charging 5 of your teammates.

Rangers who will stand on your corpse to block projectiles as they channel rapid fire.

As ridiculously hilarious as this is to watch in every game if one were a spectator, the spam makes actually playing the game tasteless. Kinda tired of it.

(edited by AlfredKlios.9657)

The SPvP experience.

in PvP

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

Have you tried 5v5? Or just low pop servers in general? I find it’s a much better experience personally. A lot less spam, and even some solid 1v1 or 1v2 fights.

The SPvP experience.

in PvP

AlfredKlios.9657

Have you tried 5v5? Or just low pop servers in general? I find it’s a much better experience personally. A lot less spam, and even some solid 1v1 or 1v2 fights.

yea tournaments just reinforce metas. Got tired of fighting a bunker guardian every where i turned, or some frenzy 100b newb/ steal+CD+backstab+HS spammer coming behind me and ripping me a new one, then calling me a bad player.

5 v 5 is focused spam in a way. Instead of movement its more about being an invincible meta or a broken meta. Falls into the same problem with WoW arenas. cough frost mage and holy pally cough….

The SPvP experience.

in PvP

Posted by: barti.7685

barti.7685

quite obvious a warrior whine thread,limping around helplessly ?

serious ? you do know some of the warrior skills right warriors are anything but helpless.. they get like 4 ways of obtaining stability and not even counting traits… you know how much necros get in stability 0 yea you heared me right the only way a necromancer can get stability if he specs 30 points into a bugged traitline and the stability only last for 3 seconds.. and there will be time off to actually switch into ds and out.. so its more like 2.5 seconds.. that adds hardly anything.. or go into a form thats only good for holding a node or another form that waves a red flag in anthing in the vicinity of 3000 yards and the best of it all these change forms kill off all our pets and are on a 3 minute cooldown.. and you cant stomp in em..

warriors helping around helplessly..

yea right..

lets make it into warriors into cookiespec cuter builds and all hundred blade bullrush frenzy spamfest. and yes in spvp frenzy bullrush hundred blade spamfest works flawlessly.. espcially since you’re to busy in a small map to constantly pay attention to another joker whos in your face in 0.5 seconds spamming the same old combo again.. or if thats not good enough for you grab a rifle and see you outshine the only true ranged class in the game in mere seconds.. or a hammer and deliver powerful aoe knockbacks knockdown or 2 sec aoe stun..

(edited by barti.7685)

The SPvP experience.

in PvP

AlfredKlios.9657

quite obvious a warrior whine thread,limping around helplessly ?

serious ? you do know some of the warrior skills right warriors are anything but helpless.. they get like 4 ways of obtaining stability and not even counting traits… you know how much necros get in stability 0 yea you heared me right the only way a necromancer can get stability if he specs 30 points into a bugged traitline and the stability only last for 3 seconds.. and there will be time off to actually switch into ds and out.. so its more like 2.5 seconds.. that adds hardly anything.. or go into a form thats only good for holding a node or another form that waves a red flag in anthing in the vicinity of 3000 yards and the best of it all these change forms kill off all our pets and are on a 3 minute cooldown.. and you cant stomp in em..

warriors helping around helplessly..

yea right..

lets make it into warriors into cookiespec cuter builds and all hundred blade bullrush frenzy spamfest. and yes in spvp frenzy bullrush hundred blade spamfest works flawlessly.. espcially since you’re to busy in a small map to constantly pay attention to another joker whos in your face in 0.5 seconds spamming the same old combo again.. or if thats not good enough for you grab a rifle and see you outshine the only true ranged class in the game in mere seconds.. or a hammer and deliver powerful aoe knockbacks knockdown or 2 sec aoe stun..

A whine thread? You’re a gen-u-ine swine idiot. SPvP is even more of a spam fest as much as it is a zerg fest, thats my point. It’s a comical approach and now you kittened it up. Feel good about yourself.

The SPvP experience.

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

I duno, I fought a few Warriors who does amazing job at killing ppl fast. Seems the tactic is to jump in CC and lay a tone of damage on you very fast. If they don’t kill you they put up a shield turtle until the CDs are up and they do it again. I play a pretty tanky ele and they are the only toons I really have to watch out for.