The Strangest Accusation of Cheating

in PvP

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

Preface: I have a cheap motherboard, which sometimes causes the internet on my computer to cut out randomly for a short period before long periods of normality. It’s infinitely frustrating, because it usually happens at the worst possible moments.

I believe, that as a result of my motherboard cutting out during a match today, I lost a match I may have possibly won, or come close to winning. I let my team know that I was struggling with the issue during the match, and was transparent about it.

The strange thing that happened, however, was when I finished the match, I was accused of helping the other team somehow. That I had a habit of assisting them in their wins and that I was in on it, ignoring that I never knew the guys, or was in their guild, or any sign that I knew them, they accused me of working with them.

On top of that, part of their cited “evidence” was that I called out times when buffs would arrive (11:30, 8:30, 5:30) but didn’t go to the buffs all the times I called it (even though I did once, and the other time I was in combat). I’m not sure how that even counts as evidence.

This is all ignoring the fact that one can’t intentionally get a setup like that when nobody on the other team is in a premade and I can’t force getting into the same match as them.

Regardless, the person didn’t want to listen and claimed that “everybody” reported me, even though there is also no report for that sort of thing, nor any way to prove it.

What are some absurd accusations you’ve gotten?

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

(edited by Vagrant.7206)

in PvP

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Unstompable due to a ping of 2k that lead to the server misplacing my corpse when I was inevitably downed.
Accused of ‘speed hacking’

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Never go (Un)ranked knowing you got connection problems, that’s my tip :p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Kousetsu.1627

Kousetsu.1627

>Get home one night drunk af
>Decide i dont want to play any boring and safe ‘Meta’ build
>Create a max size norn frenzy 100 blade warrior with 6/6/0/0/2 and Scholar runes
>Having the time of my life oneshotting people with 100blades and stomping them with frenzy still active.
>Oneshot a cheesy pu mesmer that played horrible and even switching to my team to tell me what i did was simply not possible with legit play.
>Hahahahaha

Attachments: