The best marketing idea post ESL:

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Use the leftover funds (if any) and make another manifesto video. Make it PvP orientated!

in PvP

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

Honestly, I would’ve thought the best marketing idea would be a big juicy balance patch with meaningful changes that fix the games glaring issues. But you’ve convinced me. A video of mindless skill spam to an audience of gamers who have mostly played the game or know of it’s existence would be far more effective, both short and long term.

(edited by Twigifire.8379)

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Honestly, I would’ve thought the best marketing idea would be a big juicy balance patch with meaningful changes that fix the games glaring issues. But you’ve convinced me. A video of mindless skill spam to an audience of gamers who have mostly played the game or know of it’s existence would be far more effective, both short and long term.

A meaningful balance patch will be more convincing to players. Then a pointless video of how bad GW2’s PvP currently is. But meh what do I know. I’m only a pseudo-ex-GW2 PvPer.

Honestly ANet will have to think about what type of community it wants to invite into PvP. If ANet wants PvEers and causal PvPers then a simple reward boost would prove more effective If ANet wants contenders and competitive players. Then ANet is going to have do actually profession and MM balancing patches, at much quicker intervals then 3 to 6 months. Above all if ANet want to lure long term players to PvP in GW2. ANet will have to make PvP in GW2 fun and rewarding.

Those are just my two cents. Take them however you all want to. I’m just waiting on BnS maintenance atm, so I had time to spare to write this up.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

do you all have some sort of special knowledge of inner workings of anets finances or how they are allowed to allocate funds? Is that why you all think without esl all of a sudden there will be tons of money for Balancing and fixing loll

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Mikali.9651

Mikali.9651

nah, they don’t even enough money to give their employees normal salary, they are underpaid…

in PvP

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

do you all have some sort of special knowledge of inner workings of anets finances or how they are allowed to allocate funds? Is that why you all think without esl all of a sudden there will be tons of money for Balancing and fixing loll

Nah I have no idea. And really I was just pointing out that if said money was around, then focusing around making a more fun and balanced game would probably be best.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Nah I have no idea. And really I was just pointing out that if said money was around, then focusing around making a more fun and balanced game would probably be the most beneficial route.

Thats brilliant ANET i think you found your new CFO here guys

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA