The builds I've been seeing in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Have started to make me dread conquest.

I’m waiting to see how the meta pans out, but it’s not looking good at all.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Ironically for me I found that my old build has a better chance against some of these builds out there than the new ones I made to fight the old meta.

Some of the builds are insane yeah. But I found relying on old tricks used new ways.

For my case I decided druid wasn’t really my thing and went back to my beast mastery focused shout ranger and just swapped to the new pets (Smokescale and bristleback). Im actually having alot more success against the builds that wrecked me just using the build im familiar with. Maybe the same concept will help you.

Ghost Yak

in PvP

Azukas.1426

Ironically for me I found that my old build has a better chance against some of these builds out there than the new ones I made to fight the old meta.

Some of the builds are insane yeah. But I found relying on old tricks used new ways.

For my case I decided druid wasn’t really my thing and went back to my beast mastery focused shout ranger and just swapped to the new pets (Smokescale and bristleback). Im actually having alot more success against the builds that wrecked me just using the build im familiar with. Maybe the same concept will help you.

I’m talking the overall team game not 1v1

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

My main issue with the new meta currently installing itself, is the aoe on nodes.

Dragonhunter traps, Reaper shroud / shouts, revenant stuff ( malyx condi aoe thingy, or glint dragon breath ), druid staff and celestial form stuff, chrono wells, etc etc

There’s just SO MUCH STUFF doing aoe on nodes, pure melee fighters like warriors and thieves just can’t handle that.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in PvP

Posted by: rennlc.7346

rennlc.7346

Thieves can handle it. (Doing one burst combo and running away is ‘handling it’ right?)

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

They need to make a conquest map where every node is as large as foefire center node.

As far as builds I’ve been experimenting with some stuff. I’m sure many others are.

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Well it’s Halloween.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

My main issue with the new meta currently installing itself, is the aoe on nodes.

Dragonhunter traps, Reaper shroud / shouts, revenant stuff ( malyx condi aoe thingy, or glint dragon breath ), druid staff and celestial form stuff, chrono wells, etc etc

There’s just SO MUCH STUFF doing aoe on nodes, pure melee fighters like warriors and thieves just can’t handle that.

Thats why u cleave to win

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Azukas.1426

The amount of tankiness that classes get along with good damage needs to go.

I’m tired of seeing builds that fall into the hard as kitten to kill and hit hard as kitten. The balance team needs to get in gear b/c right now you’re failing at your job

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

The amount of tankiness that classes get along with good damage needs to go.

I’m tired of seeing builds that fall into the hard as kitten to kill and hit hard as kitten. The balance team needs to get in gear b/c right now you’re failing at your job

I agree 100%. I would agree more if I could. The influence of boons has far exceeded what I think the original intent was, and now it’s breeding these insane super-bruisers, but they’ve embraced it tenfold. Maybe I’m wrong on that, but the results are the same.

Alright meow, where were we?