in PvP

Posted by: Manu.1478

Manu.1478

(edited by Manu.1478)

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

50x tick lol, when i hit you with AA 50x i make 5x more DMG. Venom share combo on Thief make 90k DMG. Maybe l2use condition cleansing.

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

(edited by Evilek.5690)

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Gizmorage.6412

Gizmorage.6412

except that burning applies faster than you autoattack, and ticks over time? burn stacks are definitely over the top at the moment, a single cele ele can easily get 1.5/1.7k burn on your face, which is silly. And i’m not talking about the dedicated burn builds :p

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

had a 35k confusion combat log today, it’s way worse than burning if you ask me. and i don’t use skills when i have multiple stacks of confusion if i don’t have to.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

The burningreport

in PvP

Evilek.5690

except that burning applies faster than you autoattack, and ticks over time? burn stacks are definitely over the top at the moment, a single cele ele can easily get 1.5/1.7k burn on your face, which is silly. And i’m not talking about the dedicated burn builds :p

You must use all spells on hight stack burning on short time(burning is shortest duration condition in game) your target use one single condition cleans and you make zero dmg and all your burning spells will have CD)

All power build make stronger burst and sustain DMG than conditions build and their damage can not be cleaned.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

You must use all spells on hight stack burning on short time(burning is shortest duration condition in game) your target use one single condition cleans and you make zero dmg and all your burning spells will have CD)

All power build make stronger burst and sustain DMG than conditions build and their damage can not be cleaned.

Shortest and highest condi tick that especially guards can keep applying constantly,a condi guard can stack 18 – 19 on me with his hardest Tick being 7.8.if you think this is somewhat balanced,then i don’t know what you’re smoking.Spikes are avoidable,constant burn apply’s is something that can’t be constantly cleansed or avoided since its alot of passive,we’re not all ele’s btw.

The burningreport

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Shortest and highest condi tick that especially guards can keep applying constantly,a condi guard can stack 18 – 19 on me with his hardest Tick being 7.8.if you think this is somewhat balanced,then i don’t know what you’re smoking.Spikes are avoidable,constant burn apply’s is something that can’t be constantly cleansed or avoided since its alot of passive,we’re not all ele’s btw.

This guardian must be magician, constantly 18-19 burning

Guardian with full burning durations.
Every three attack make 1x burning stack on 3.65 sec when use all traits. = 1500 DMG during 3.65 sec with 2k condition DMG → WOW insane
Zeolot’S flame 12sec CD = 1x burning stack on 11s and 3x stack on 5 sec when he hit
fireball
Judget’s Intervention 45 sec CD = 3x stack on 5,65 sec
Purging flames 28 sec with traits = 3x stack on 9 sec
Symbolic power = 33% chance on 1.65 sec burning when you stay in simbols.

One single cleanse destroy guardian burst combo on next 45 sec

Thief = clean 2 conditions every single stealth + when he use Trick with traits + passive condition cleane
Guardian = cleanse conditions on 80% utility spells
Elementalist = no comment
Warrior = every single F1 + all shout remove conditions or berserker stance.
etc.

You do not have to play Elementalist on condition cleanse

(edited by Evilek.5690)

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

Every three attack make 1x burning stack on 3.65 sec when use all traits. = 1500 DMG during 3.65 sec with 2k condition DMG -> WOW insane
Zeolot’S flame 12sec CD = 1x burning stack on 11s and 3x stack on 5 sec when he hit
fireball

Thief = clean 2 conditions every single stealth + when he use Trick with traits + passive condition cleane
etc.

The warrior statements are false, all shout doesnt remove conditions, you would need trooper runes for that, is not a warrior mechanic but a rune choice, and by choosing an all shouts build you give up to any offensive skill, so if even guardian consume his CDs, warrior hasnt much either.
Also F1 need to land to procs, any burst skill requires more than 1 second to land (due to get close to the enemy, and pray for the enemy be dummy and dont dodge/block/blind your telegraphed burst) so there’s no way to avoid burning to do the burst. Also, if the guardian goes for a burning burst when berserker stance is active, he deserve to lose all the CD.

(edited by Shala.8352)

The burningreport

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Every three attack make 1x burning stack on 3.65 sec when use all traits. = 1500 DMG during 3.65 sec with 2k condition DMG -> WOW insane
fireball

etc.

The warrior statements are false, all shout doesnt remove conditions, you would need trooper runes for that, is not a warrior mechanic but a rune choice, and by choosing an all shouts build you give up to any offensive skill, so if even guardian consume his CDs, warrior hasnt much either.
Also F1 need to land to procs, any burst skill requires more than 1 second to land (due to get close to the enemy, and pray for the enemy be dummy and dont dodge/block/blind your telegraphed burst) so there’s no way to avoid burning to do the burst. Also, if the guardian goes for a burning burst when berserker stance is active, he deserve to lose all the CD.

Your arguments are beside the point. Guardian dont need runes on make DMG with burning ? Or guardian dont need hit spells on apply burning ?

When a player lets the hit from all guardian burning stack spells and this player dont use any one single cleanse spell, he deserves burn to ashes

(edited by Evilek.5690)

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

Hey buddies,

Are you up for a little game?
Let’s see you can archive the highest buring damage in the death breakdown.

Here are some pic I’ve taken in the last few days:

Who can beat 37000 dmg taken by burning?

What do I win?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/List-of-OP-traits-skills/first#post5216329

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4

The burningreport

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Btw, maybe start post combat log screen no this table.This table shows damage to the "living"+"down mode" player.Players will receive more than 50% of that damage in down mode and this table dont show all DMG.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Hey buddies,

What do I win?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/List-of-OP-traits-skills/first#post5216329

3.5K burning damage per tick on average…Not bad! Here, have a cookie.

Confusions does seem to be a bit crazy, too.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Btw, maybe start post combat log screen no this table.This table shows damage to the "living"+"down mode" player.Players will receive more than 50% of that damage in down mode and this table dont show all DMG.

Are you really trying to sit here and defend passive burning procs for 3-4k?

Good luck bro

You are gonna need that and a flame shield army

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

fireball

etc.

Read please,i said “A Condi guard Can stack 18 – 19 on me” Please note the “Can” this time,also note where i said “His highest tick being 7.8”…Never did i say did he can apply 18 – 19 constantly.

The burningreport

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Are you really trying to sit here and defend passive burning procs for 3-4k?

Good luck bro

You are gonna need that and a flame shield army

Passive burning proc for 3-4k ? Guardian has two passive proc
1) every 5 attack make burning on target(with traits every 3 attack) = with max condy duration in sPvP this passive proc make 1,358 DMG 3 3/4 sec duration = 362 DPS.
2) Radiant fire (Trait) = Total DMG 5080 10 sec CD, burning duration 11 sec. = 461 DPS

The burningreport

in PvP

Evilek.5690

fireball

etc.

Read please,i said “A Condi guard Can stack 18 – 19 on me” Please note the “Can” this time,also note where i said “His highest tick being 7.8”…Never did i say did he can apply 18 – 19 constantly.

My fault you’re right it is possible when guardian hit all his spells, as well like Warrior,Thief,Mesmer,Engi and other classes hit All of their skills and vaporize 30k+ HP

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

The first screenshot proves that the people complaining about Ele’s burning, they are not fighting cele Ele, they are fighting Ele built dedicatedly for burning. Look at the 3 hit of burning speed that barely do 500 dmg per hit.

Now that’s clear, focus on the right fix. Those pure Burning builds are strong because they got a raw damage coefficient: Burning duration runes/sigils. That 37k will be around 22k without the Burning duration runes/sigils, and that’s much more managible.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

That burning seems fair. Its almost 1k per tick in most of your pictures. Pre patch, burning would tick for 841 damage, not too much of a stretch. I’m guessing you haven’t faced any burn guardians recently.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

That burning seems fair. Its almost 1k per tick in most of your pictures. Pre patch, burning would tick for 841 damage, not too much of a stretch. I’m guessing you haven’t faced any burn guardians recently.

Exactly. These are almost the exact numbers a Burn Guardian had pre-patch. I know because an Ele told me exactly how much burns I applied to him when he raged.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

Hey buddies,

What do I win?

3.5K burning damage per tick on average…Not bad! Here, have a cookie.

Confusions does seem to be a bit crazy, too.

If it was 3.5k per tick, I would have never taken the screenshot. I think you mean per stack. Try 13k per tick on for size.

Edit: never mind, you meant average.

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4

(edited by Jayce.5632)

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

These specs your talking about are easily countered so long as you or a ally have cleanses.

I have been runing a shout guardian & a shout warrior recently with pure of voice & or trooper runes and that negates the vast majority of condition damage potential.

So how about before we straight up nerf conditions we add some more counter play.

Protection could be made to effect conditions as well as direct damage.

Or they could spread the new resistance boon around some more.
As is only the warrior and the mesmer have any real access to it & after playing my warrior and can say with certainty it helps allot.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

People are defending burning lol.

Where’s that video of Arken getting like 16k a tic?

The burningreport

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

You mean the video of the person standing still and not cleasing himself?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

people just need to stop being stupid, and start slotting more cleanses and more stun breaks. thieves for example don’t really use SR any more. adapt or die.

I don’t think burning is OP in any way on guards and engies. it’s mostly just out of hand on cele eles.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Burn isn’t op on a carrion guard, but is op on an Ele with less than half of the condition damage. I don’t understand the Ele hate lol.

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: DevJD.5483

DevJD.5483

I saw this on another post lol 50k dmg.

Attachments:

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Please…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFJqFWQVca0
on a condi ele 5 stack of bleed does between 550 – 600 per tick
3 stack of burning : 900 – 1100 per tick
This is not fine, not at all

The burningreport

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

irrelevant since they did duels afterwards and the burn tics were real

you cant defend burn as it currently is atm

The burningreport

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

irrelevant since they did duels afterwards and the burn tics were real

you cant defend burn as it currently is atm

I sure can. There has yet to be a team in TPvP / Tournament play that has proved condi to be OP.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld