The constructivity of: "I love CC Eva"

in PvP

Posted by: Pharexys.4280

Pharexys.4280

The constructivity of this thread is that i am showing my love towards CC Eva human being. I am very positive and honest that she(or he?) is the only employer i’ve actualy love from Guild Wars 2 team.

Please share the same constructivity with me so she(he) understands that we will love and respect the ones like us!

Devils Inside for life.
www.devils-inside.org

in PvP

Posted by: Pyrial.2917

Pyrial.2917

We now proceed to close this thread. Thank you for your understanding…I always love that, because I generally don’t understand.

in PvP

Posted by: Psyco Flipside.1936

Psyco Flipside.1936

Pharexys trying yo get banned hahaha :P.
Looks like nobody (players) cares about the PvP anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Pharexys.4280

Pharexys.4280

I am not joking, shes the only one that showed me she deserves my respect. Others just hide around moderator name and delete threads.

Devils Inside for life.
www.devils-inside.org

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

inb4 gets banned.

At least she’s present

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

too much effort

2/10

Up Rerroll

in PvP

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Read forum guidelines before posting threads that automatically fall under “lock”. It’s not them hiding behind mod. It’s you that is unable to adhere to the rules and constantly break them.

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

While we appreciate that you love CC Eva (we all do) please remember that threads like this do not contribute to the forums, and using the names of CCs/CMs in thread titles to try and gain their attention is as well, not allowed.

Hence we are closing this thread. Please refrain from this behaviour uin the future.
Thanks.