The current meta in two screenshots

in PvP

Posted by: Tseikk.9032

Tseikk.9032

Both were taken while running a PVT warrior with melandru runes, energy/renewal/leeching/doom sigils and defensive utilities and traits, meaning i was significantly tanky.

http://i.imgur.com/27JIfTB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ffOevo5.jpg

There might be more really good specs (not saying overpowered, since these things do have their counters) but I still think these could use a bit tuning down.
For those who can’t/don’t want to see the screenshots, it’s about rampage and burning.

I speak for myself, not for my server or my guild.
Solo roamer, all classes.

in PvP

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

wait…. you are a war and complain about rampage…wut?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

I think what’s more impressive is you took 50 hits of burning plus a gaggle of other attacks before you went down! Clearly Warrior sustain needs to be toned down! Burning is fine! Can’t even kill a Warrior in a decent amount of time with burning plus an additional Necro and an overpowdered Mesmer attacking it!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

This log also take into account the damage taken while down, he could have very well taken 3-4 stack of burning in downstate…

in PvP

Tseikk.9032

@Sekai.2987 I play every class, and my opinions of balance are not based on what is bad for “my” class.
(unlike of some people that i’m not going to name here.)

@ellesee.8297 My warrior had a base hp of 28,212, and, as i said, i was decked out with defensive traits and utilities that allowed me to heal or avoid damage. Besides, what part of warrior sustain would you like to nerf? Because i didn’t use the all-hated healing signet, but the “to the limit!” shout.

@Pepsi.8907 That might be true. Do you think burning is not overtuned?

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Rampage is now finally an elite skill that can be used and it also has quite a few counters.

This is by far the best update they’ve done to the game. No more celestial tanky damaging builds where they cannot die. We’ve moved toward a high risk high reward setup.

People need to let the changes settle in, learn the new meta, and adapt. It’s amazing how complacent people get with the broken garbage we had previously with celestial.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in PvP

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Honestly Tseikk I don’t want to troll you… but you got an average 748 burn / tick damage. This is slightly more than your autoattack DPS

The burn damage itself would have kill you in 37,6 sec without considering any heal, regen, cleanse, resistance. How long the fight lasted? 90 seconds?

#I no words have"

in PvP

Posted by: Capito.2046

Capito.2046

Next time I’ll get a screenshot for the thief damage (9k-8k-3k6-5k8) in 2jumps
and for Rampage (3 Hits = 6k670 that’s not OP ) The rampage is OP but still an elite skill not something like the burn condition that you can spam it!

(y)

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

That burning hit pretty hard but dat 4 hit mindwrack did 2k! Mesmer op plz nerf.

#forumQQmeta

Lol

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in PvP

Tseikk.9032

@Aggrostemma
And you think the only thing the enemies did during the whole fight was apply burning to me without doing any other damage?
@Capito The thing is i was not running a glass spec, but a very high toughness spec. Thieves did nothing to me at all. Rampage still hit like a truck.

in PvP

Posted by: Capito.2046

Capito.2046

@Tseikk well I did the same thing you did, I run a very high toughness spec with very defensive skills and helped with a friend (guardian support) and get killed in 3sec with 2shoot from the thief

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Still trying to figure out what the first screenshot is saying.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

LOL, did you ever press dodge to begin with?
How on Earth can you get hit by Barrage 9 times? That’d require you to stand inside it doing nothing for 9 seconds.

in PvP

Posted by: Ishbaal.1503

Ishbaal.1503

Also that op mesmer damage. 4 mind wracks for 1500 total? lols tell that noob memser how to spec

in PvP

Tseikk.9032

Still trying to figure out what the first screenshot is saying.

For those who can’t/don’t want to see the screenshots, it’s about rampage and burning.

Use your brains to figure out which was about rampage and which about burning, since you clearly didn’t use them when you read through my post.

in PvP

Tseikk.9032

LOL, did you ever press dodge to begin with?
How on Earth can you get hit by Barrage 9 times? That’d require you to stand inside it doing nothing for 9 seconds.

I’m quite sure there were at least two barrages throughout that fight.
And before you QQ about the fight lasting long enough for two barrages to be fired, take a look at the new ranger traits.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

i think rampage at 150 cd would be perfectly fine