The most useless PvP weapons

in PvP

Posted by: Sifu.9745

Sifu.9745

Finally i’ve found mine This is with no doubt Guardian’s Hammer. While it is very strong in all kind of pve, in PvP i fell completely useless with it, like i am fighting unarmed. You must be a genius if you can get just one non aa hit with it, and even if you do, dmg is so low that you are no threat to your opponents, while survivability is next to non existent, at least in my hand. It’s so easy to avoid Hammer’s attacks. I really can’t find worst weapon to pvp with, but that’s just me.

Here’s my list of the most useless pvp weapons:
1. Hammer – Guardian
2. Staff – Guardian
3. Rifle – Engineer
4. Hammer – Warrior
5. Focus – Mesmer
What’s yours?

in PvP

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

1. Hammer – Guardian
4. Hammer – Warrior

:thinking:

in PvP

Posted by: apricotprophet.9302

apricotprophet.9302

1. Staff Guardian
2. Rifle Engineer
3. Rifle Engineer
4. Rifle Engineer
5. Rifle Engineer

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

Lets ignore that there is a core hammer guard build becoming very popular right now and that like every second guard in platinum adapted to it
Also Staff Guard with a bunker build is way more useful than several other weapons that arent meta

in PvP

Posted by: Sifu.9745

Sifu.9745

Lets ignore that there is a core hammer guard build becoming very popular right now and that like every second guard in platinum adapted to it
Also Staff Guard with a bunker build is way more useful than several other weapons that arent meta

Well, i said “in my hands” it is useless. Some other players might get much better results with Hammer and Staff.
Btw can you link this very popular guard hammer build? Maybe the issue is in my build, which can be improved, or maybe it just doesn’t suit my playstyle …

(edited by Sifu.9745)

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

I’ve been playing a hammer guard for a whole year and a half, and even climbed to diamond/platinum with it twice or thrice I can’t quite remember. But now? I haven’t seen a hammer guardian even one time in this season, or the season before. Are you talking NA or EU? There are more condition/power or condition guards. Sometimes even more than meditrap guards or symbolic guards.
As for bunker staff guard, ele’s support outplays it. Guard bunker is relatively easy to open up and kill in 1v2, this build needs a good team because it lacks STRONG burst healing on demand as ele and druid has. I’ve played it, sounds good, doesn’t work. Unless you like dice toss and go solo with it to be either completely wiped out or be somehow semi-useful, then go ahead

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

warrior/
offhand mace
offhand axe
offhand sword

atleast hammer used to be meta, warhorn used to be meta.
but those three up there? never ever useful once

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Warrior offhand sword was actually used once, but that was a long long time ago.

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

Well, i said “in my hands” it is useless. Some other players might get much better results with Hammer and Staff.
Btw can you link this very popular guard hammer build? Maybe the issue is in my build, which can be improved, or maybe it just doesn’t suit my playstyle …

I think it was
http://de.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAS8dnkICdDhlDBWDB8DhjBiKfgrYDaDgqtNvXbDUBA-TpBHQBi7IAAgLAQAfAAMpMAA3fYAHEAA
this one
I dont like the playstyle much but its very effective, also in higher platinum

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Rev: hammer
War: horn
Guard: staff
Thief: —-
Ranger: short bow?
Engie: rifle
Necro: horn?
Ele: scepter
Mes: torch

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

1. Thief main hand pistol
2. Necromancer focus
3. Revenant off hand sword
4. Warrior off hand axe
5. Mesmer off hand focus

in PvP

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

1. Hammer – Guardian
4. Hammer – Warrior

Really?

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?

in PvP

Posted by: Eversor.5186

Eversor.5186

and why just now???? In my memory Hammer guard always been strung, with glacial heart ppffftsss

in PvP

Eversor.5186

1. Thief main hand pistol
2. Necromancer focus
3. Revenant off hand sword
4. Warrior off hand axe
5. Mesmer off hand focus

Revenant off hand sword? useless? pouhahahahahahahah let me lol at you….like mace/sword…… kitten people are so …..read the skills and damage graspin>frigid blitz and take off people from cap you clearly have no lcues about rev and should’t be talking about their weapons

(edited by Eversor.5186)

in PvP

Eversor.5186

come to think of it IDK any useless weapons for rev, only useless revs sometimes…..soon the shortbow you’re all so srewed oh yeah one is uselss AXE MAIN HAND POUHAHAHAHAHHAHA

(edited by Eversor.5186)

in PvP

Posted by: Anna.7845

Anna.7845

1.Offhand sword mesmer (yet to see one lol)
2.Focus mesmer
3.Rifle engi
4.Staff guard

PvP, Raids, Fractal CMs, Lore-hunting and some RP

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

1: Warrior — Warhorn
2: Guardian — Staff
3: Ranger — Shortbow
4: Mesmer — Focus