The painful 4v5

The painful 4v5

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Fourth time it happens to me the last two days, I queue up solo and when entering theres 1 guy/girl disconnected (yellow icon next to playername) before the match starts. And that same person still is allowed to stay disconnected/offline during the whole match – making our team of course lose. The painful part is that you know it from the very beginning and is stuck with it.

Why isnt there a system that autokicks disconnected? And if so, how come this isnt dealt with in this esports game?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

The painful 4v5

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Fourth time it happens to me the last two days, I queue up solo and when entering theres 1 guy/girl disconnected (yellow icon next to playername) before the match starts. And that same person still is allowed to stay disconnected/offline during the whole match – making our team of course lose. The painful part is that you know it from the very beginning and is stuck with it.

Why isnt there a system that autokicks disconnected? And if so, how come this isnt dealt with in this esports game?

Because Guild Wars 2 is the joke of Esports. ArenaNet is trying to make an Esport instead of trying to make PvP.