The patch. : /

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowrainer.8321

Shadowrainer.8321

What is there to say? Yeh it’s fresh.

But I already want to stop PvPing. I’ve been in so many one sided matchs, 500-10. 500-100 so on, it’s nice to see more people PvPing, but it’s come at a nasty price. Soloq is just flooded with new people and it’s quite frustrating to be that one unlucky guy that gets put on the team with the most new players, to only get steam rolled.

And the class balance? Just seems to be the same old same old, absolutely skill less aoe condition spam all over the place, almost makes me wish Lyssa wasn’t nerfed, but that’s probably me just not being used to such a good on demand full cleanse now but still.

Just a bit sad really and needed somewhere to vent. <_<

in PvP

Posted by: Araleg.3152

Araleg.3152

Im sort of in the same situation, i loved sPVP but the progression / rewards were just never there, only got to rank 20 before smashing my face against a wall became more entertaining.

Now with my return im having a few fair fights but most of the time its just crappy 1 sidded fights where some pro is 2v1ing enough to throw the entire game out of balance. Out of my last 10 games i had lost 8, so what happened next? Well Anets “Matchmaking” pits me up against 3x rank 80s, yeah i think we lost that 500-50.

sPVP could really be improved with some decent matchmaking. They claim their megaserver can intelligently pair you up in pve worlds. I find that hard to belive when their sPVP match making system which runs off fewer varibles cant even provide resonable fights against players of similar skill.

Being thrown in a team with 4 mesmers or against another with 3 rank 80s, i might aswell just go afk….

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

Lyssa still removes 5 conditions. Do you happen to have more than 5 conditions on you? if so, do you think even the old Lyssa would have saved you?

in PvP

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

Lyssa still removes 5 conditions. Do you happen to have more than 5 conditions on you? if so, do you think even the old Lyssa would have saved you?

Now you can’t get stability or activate lyssa prior to engaging or all the boons. There are MUCH better runes available right now, I’d go as far to say they buried lyssa runes this patch.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

SoloQ is an absolute mess at the moment. That’s all I have to say.

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

SoloQ is an absolute mess at the moment. That’s all I have to say.

I was in teamqueue with epic pvers in forest of Niflhelm.XD

First attempt at Svanir: at the beginning of the fight, a thief goes to kill svanir, and gets killed. The rest of the team follows him. I die with another guy to the enemy team at mid.

Second attempt: I see THREE people killing Svanir, no enemy around. One is DOWNED.

Ok, we lost, but that show was worth it.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

Now you can’t get stability or activate lyssa prior to engaging or all the boons. There are MUCH better runes available right now, I’d go as far to say they buried lyssa runes this patch.

Except if you use lyssa as intended : for condi clear.

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Its the way MMR works. Everyone gets matched with everyone. If a new guy wins more than he loses during his first 10-15 games for all you know he might end up in the top 100. Is he ready to play with and against tournament level players? Ofcourse not ….

But the guy who implemented this system thinks otherwise. He think thats a guy who has a record of 6-6 is a good match with guys that played 10.000-15.000 games.

Look at the leaderboard and see what i mean: http://www.gw2score.com/PvP

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Except if you use lyssa as intended : for condi clear.

Yeah! Do not violate Uhtameit’s game mode.