Thief/Mesmer being feared when not needed to

in PvP

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Warriors need a nerf but thieves and mesmers are fine? Is that what you are saying?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in PvP

Posted by: kakemono.9814

kakemono.9814

Warriors need a nerf but thieves and mesmers are fine? Is that what you are saying?

Exactly I see that you understand where I’m coming from.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Oni.5429

Oni.5429

in tpvp warrior is easily the rarest of picks and mesmer+thieves are the most common.

Crs Helseth, Mesmer for Team Curse

in PvP

kakemono.9814

in tpvp warrior is easily the rarest of picks and mesmer+thieves are the most common.

Yeah that and Guardians. They always tanking in the middle. lol Thiefs i somewhat see them here and their.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Riiiiiiiight.
I’ll get infracted for calling a troll a troll but this is about as obvious as it gets. Also assuming a tween from dragonball reference and thinking HB is dangerous.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

kakemono.9814

Riiiiiiiight.
I’ll get infracted for calling a troll a troll but this is about as obvious as it gets. Also assuming a tween from dragonball reference and thinking HB is dangerous.

Actually the dragonball picture is just there for laughs and has nothing to do with being a troll sir.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Fjandi.2516

Fjandi.2516

Wait wait hb warrior op? For real?

in PvP

Braxxus.2904

Actually the dragonball picture is just there for laughs and has nothing to do with being a troll sir.

Actually I inferred that the dragonball picture was indication of you being a tween.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

kakemono.9814

Yeah cause they one burst almost anyone. Thiefs can’t even do that. I mainly play with a ranger so no I’m not showing favoritism.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Tribant.8127

Tribant.8127

They are just over represented and thats why theres so much QQ about thf/mes. Not to mention they are the epitome of cheese ball classes. People dont enjoy fighting things that are hard to target and or invis. Sure you can handle one on one situations and that mostly works out ok… its when theres 4/8 or more on one team that brings on the tears, which is pretty much hotjoin atm.

Yeah hotjoin. Honestly who really cares about tournies and whatnot right now…. sure people are doing them but honestly who really cares? Freaking boring snoozefest if you ask me.

People want to kill other players and right now the two best classes at doing that are thf and mes. Low risk, high reward, instant gratification. Yeah spose you could throw war in there too but way higher risk seeing they get destroyed after they kill someone 9/10 times.

in PvP

kakemono.9814

They are just over represented and thats why theres so much QQ about thf/mes. Not to mention they are the epitome of cheese ball classes. People dont enjoy fighting things that are hard to target and or invis. Sure you can handle one on one situations and that mostly works out ok… its when theres 4/8 or more on one team that brings on the tears, which is pretty much hotjoin atm.

Yeah hotjoin. Honestly who really cares about tournies and whatnot right now…. sure people are doing them but honestly who really cares? Freaking boring snoozefest if you ask me.

People want to kill other players and right now the two best classes at doing that are thf and mes. Low risk, high reward, instant gratification. Yeah spose you could throw war in there too but way higher risk seeing they get destroyed after they kill someone 9/10 times.

I see your point cause when they go invisible i do just loose targeting but i still see that even though they have all that their defense sucks and when I had my Mesmer back on clone spam mode people easily found me and killed me for those causes I listed. I also kill them myself cause of those causes and Thiefs i also tried them but even if you have a high burst build going on your still very squishy and people have a majority of way to avoid burst . I just think all the hype about them being OP is false cause i seem to kill them easily cause i know their flaws. Warriors on the other hand have high burst damage that murders the thiefs alone with bull rush that they all seem to start off with and knock you down and kill you in one burst. I know you can get out of it but they still have pretty good def to back it up. Burst Warrior Vs Burst Thief a warrior would dominate lol. This also could have been avoid with all the crit Thiefs running around if their class wasn’t so linear.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Braxxus.2904

• Yeah hotjoin. Honestly who really cares about tournies and whatnot right now…. sure people are doing them but honestly who really cares? Freaking boring snoozefest if you ask me. *

Pretty accurate assessment for the majority of players I’d think. The gametype and meta just isn’t really grabbing the masses of the pvper’s attention enough to really give a hoot about tourneys and the ‘esport scene’ for GW2.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

kakemono.9814

• Yeah hotjoin. Honestly who really cares about tournies and whatnot right now…. sure people are doing them but honestly who really cares? Freaking boring snoozefest if you ask me. *

Pretty accurate assessment for the majority of players I’d think. The gametype and meta just isn’t really grabbing the masses of the pvper’s attention enough to really give a hoot about tourneys and the ‘esport scene’ for GW2.

It takes one kid to find a OP build and put it on youtube for alot of noobs to use it and abuse it. lol

Kakey"!

in PvP

Braxxus.2904

It takes one kid to find a OP build and put it on youtube for alot of noobs to use it and abuse it. lol

True. Though I’m still waiting for someone to post up vids of a class OTHER THAN:
Thief
Ele
Mesmer

Going 1v5+ and winning, spikes and all. Those 3 classes have them. Many of them. The others do not. Possibly because the other classes do not have the mechanics necessary to support these feats. Ironically, the top 3 classes considered OP/Very strong compared to the rest are….

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

Posted by: Tribant.8127

Tribant.8127

The builds are out there but they are similar to a hb warrior. You build up to a specific skill and unleash it at the right time and yeah you can own someone who is busy or not paying attention.

If you f it up though…. theres the difference. A thf or a mes can literrally just get away and reset whenever they want. Both have multiple ways of doing so. Thats where people get angry.

Cant do that on a war, necro, guard, engie (kinda sorta… they have ways i guess but not as good). Ele and rangers can get away but people arent fearing them because they arent as popular as the super classes. Well ele maybe but at least they have to cycle attunements for crazy burst and its not all wrapped up in 1 or 2 skills

in PvP

kakemono.9814

True. Though I’m still waiting for someone to post up vids of a class OTHER THAN:
Thief
Ele
Mesmer

Going 1v5+ and winning, spikes and all. Those 3 classes have them. Many of them. The others do not. Ironically, the top 3 classes considered OP/Very strong compared to the rest are….

Yeah those classes are hard to against thought but just use the tips it will help alot lol.
I just think the Thiefs should have had more options cause at first i was reallt interested in them but now since i found them to be so linear and everyone using the same build i lost interest.

I fell like the main class that have the most diversity is the necros cause you rarely see the same type of them running around and guardians as well.

ArenaNet should have put the same diverse focus they put on those classes and did it too all of them so everyone would be running the same build all the time.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Trippen.3408

Trippen.3408

Its hilarious how the OP draws a picture of, in his mind, how easy it is to kill Mesmers and Thieves – but its really only his shortsightedness . What happens when a Mesmer stands still and auto attacks with his clones? You are taking a lot of damage, you cannot afford to simply ignore the clones – you need to dps them down. Put that requires you to waste useful abilities. Only then, you suddenly find the real Mesmer, you pop everything, and then what? He goes into stealth and you wasted your important cooldowns.

Thieves are able to go into and out of stealth way to conveniently. P/D and always maintain distance, only to reset the fight if you stun and begin bursting them.

Stealth in this game is broken. It allows far too much control of the fight. Mesmers and thieves can reset and escape better then any other class. Broken mechanic is broken.

in PvP

Posted by: Fjandi.2516

Fjandi.2516

Though I’m still waiting for someone to post up vids of a class OTHER THAN:
Thief
Ele
Mesmer

Going 1v5+ and winning, spikes and all.

You do know this is not gonna happen, don’t you? (i know u were hironic there)

Yeah cause they one burst almost anyone. Thiefs can’t even do that. I mainly play with a ranger so no I’m not showing favoritism.

Sry m8 i’m a ranger as well and i don’t see the problem with hb glass warriors. Thieves dmg is fine as well. Stealth has to be fixed tho.

Stealth in this game is broken. It allows far too much control of the fight. Mesmers and thieves can reset and escape better then any other class. Broken mechanic is broken.

This can’t be true…i mean all thieves keep saying stealth is perfectly fine, i can’t believe they are all lying…oh wait.

(edited by Fjandi.2516)

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Its hilarious how the OP draws a picture of, in his mind, how easy it is to kill Mesmers and Thieves – but its really only his shortsightedness . What happens when a Mesmer stands still and auto attacks with his clones? You are taking a lot of damage, you cannot afford to simply ignore the clones – you need to dps them down. Put that requires you to waste useful abilities. Only then, you suddenly find the real Mesmer, you pop everything, and then what? He goes into stealth and you wasted your important cooldowns.

Thieves are able to go into and out of stealth way to conveniently. P/D and always maintain distance, only to reset the fight if you stun and begin bursting them.

Auto attack ….. Lots of Damage…. Lol

If a Mesmer is trying to blend in with his clones he is not going to be doing a lot of damage to you at all, because he is auto attacking…. Clones hit for 1-5 damage a piece, yep that’s it. People stress out when they get attacked by clones, here’s what you need to do, stop, stand back, take a breath and look for the real Mesmer, that’s it. While you are looking and you have 3 clones attacking you they are not doing kitten for damage so don’t stress. Clones get people all stress because they see 3 attacks coming in, once you realize the clones aren’t doing any damage to you you will be good. Every time I fight a Mesmer, I pause, stand back, and find the idiot dodging around among 3 manniquins that aren’t moving, (and hes dodging for no reason because I’m just chilling) casting abilities, usually has chaos armor on, call a target on him and go to work.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

(edited by BlueprintLFE.2358)

in PvP

kakemono.9814

If a Mesmer is trying to blend in with his clones he is not going to be doing a lot of damage to you at all, because he is auto attacking…. Clones hit for 1-5 damage a piece, yep that’s it. People stress out when they get attacked by clones, here’s what you need to do, stop, stand back, take a breath and look for the real Mesmer, that’s it. While you are looking and you have 3 clones attacking you they are not doing kitten for damage so don’t stress. Clones get people all stress because they see 3 attacks coming in, once you realize the clones aren’t doing any damage to you you will be good. Every time I fight a Mesmer, I pause, stand back, and find the idiot dodging around among 3 manniquins that aren’t moving, (and hes dodging for no reason because I’m just chilling) casting abilities, usually has chaos armor on, call a target on him and go to work.

Sweet Jesus someone has a brain! Lol they should know all it takes to find the real mesmer is to just look and watch movement a mesmer wont just stand and auto attack all day this game offers too much move and play to do that.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Jay.3284

Jay.3284

This is a troll… ignore and report

Dungeon Master 8/8 | Fractal 50
80Rng – 80Wa – 80Thief – 80Grd – 80Ele – 80Engi – 80Necro

in PvP

kakemono.9814

This is a troll… ignore and report

Sir you are dismissed.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

“Put your hands up, Goku needs us!!”

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

in PvP

Posted by: Sonnet.9840

Sonnet.9840

This.

in PvP

Posted by: Garadon.3189

Garadon.3189

Its hilarious how the OP draws a picture of, in his mind, how easy it is to kill Mesmers and Thieves – but its really only his shortsightedness . What happens when a Mesmer stands still and auto attacks with his clones?

You get your head on straight and pay attention to the Mesmer that’s attacking faster than the others. You don’t waste your time moaning about how broken they are when you do silly things like ignore the Mesmer who’s dodging, healing, or using Chaos Armor, and fire blindly into Distortion.

I’ve honestly never seen someone complain so much about a match that they weren’t losing.

Garadon Dral <<Engineer>>
Talarion Dral <<Mesmer>>

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Clones deal stupid dmg…only phantasms have a decent dps…..

You can stand there and find the real mez just looking for skills, dodges, hp bar, bleeding ticks and so on…..there are many many ways to spot the real mesmer, you can easily stick to him clones or not…..and once you stick to the real mesmer he’s going to run away 80% of the times…

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

Clones deal stupid dmg…only phantasms have a decent dps…..

You can stand there and find the real mez just looking for skills, dodges, hp bar, bleeding ticks and so on…..there are many many ways to spot the real mesmer, you can easily stick to him clones or not…..and once you stick to the real mesmer he’s going to run away 80% of the times…

depend what class you are playing. as cannon glass i have to make him waste his 3clones blurred frenzy spike once, while not wasting too much initiative, to have upper hand….and while fighting on a cap point sometimes, it is quite difficult. you must pay attention.

in PvP

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

Why do people keep calling it “Stealth”? These abilities are as anti-stealth as you can get.

Dancing in front of your enemy and then vanishing in plain sight is not stealth.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in PvP

Posted by: Mrowqa.3861

Mrowqa.3861

You all with this gup Up still don’t get it.

A proper mesmer build around pahntasms can take u down in no time while being far away.

Currently in spvp/tpvp my zerk crits up to 6k. Yes 6k. almost same dmg crit up from duelist.
Also after that we can shatter.
Mesmer is easy to kill and you just have to find right one ? This is biggest bullkitten i ever heard/read. why ?

It’s simple. Even If u find right mesmer we got 3 opstions for stealth, 1 blink, portal.
If mesmer uses staff he can use #2 skill smart enought to find himself on top fo a cliff while your down there just stupidly staring. Or use sword #2 skill on you inflicting nice dmg while taking noone at his side.
And best way is #5 skill of staff. just simply for laugh standing in chaos storm gaining aegis each second and watching your opponent cry cause he can’t do dmg ^.^
Truth is that there is no way a skilled mesmer will allow you to hit him not only because of huge amount of escape abilities but even most single skills.
We can put on you 2 phantasms at amazing speed create additional clone, and just 1 s after phantasm deal thier dmg, shatter → At this point ur kittening lucky to be alive.

Same goes to thief. On my mesmer I love dueling elementalists/thiefs and mesmers cause only those classes are threat to me ( well You could add here A guardian with pull &ww combo which can hurt pretty bad, but after that hes pretty much dead ).

Why thiefs are so good and op ? simpliest because of #2 skill on dagger – HS. it’s most stupid high hitting skill in game.

From over 300 games only time I usualy kitten my pants is when a thief finds out which one is real me cause that kitten will just spam invis & hs allowing him to get even 7-8k crits on light armor mesmer >.>

Every single other class just gets kited :>

in PvP

Posted by: ilJumperMT.4871

ilJumperMT.4871

Who says Warriors are not OP

http://www.intothemists.com/calc/?build=Vsg-7w;0VK-Q0h4oKVQ0;9;4JT-9948-49B;10;04;05-V06F04Ewk2Ewk25Bb

Guess you never played Paid tPVP. Top team run warriors with leg specialist, spamming immobilize with almost no cooldown.

Lets not mention 1 Whirlwind = insta dead thief or mesmer

If you think that Mesmer and Thief are OP, then what you think of Rangers? He kills those classes while AFK. Its hilarious seeing thief or mesmer get instagib to traps or pets. I can also troll any burst with Ranger just using dodging from 1h Sword.

PS. Why dont you try BM Ranger with Raven? Enjoy 5k Auto attacks from pet and 12k on F2 skill

(edited by ilJumperMT.4871)

in PvP

Posted by: Groovy.6749

Groovy.6749

The only people who are clued up enough to know whoneeds a nerf and whom needs a buff are ANet.

Anyone else spouting OP/nerf nonsense is just trying to get his class ahead or does not understand the foundations of other classesyet besides his/her own.

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

You all with this gup Up still don’t get it.

A proper mesmer build around pahntasms can take u down in no time while being far away.

Currently in spvp/tpvp my zerk crits up to 6k. Yes 6k. almost same dmg crit up from duelist.
Also after that we can shatter.
Mesmer is easy to kill and you just have to find right one ? This is biggest bullkitten i ever heard/read. why ?

It’s simple. Even If u find right mesmer we got 3 opstions for stealth, 1 blink, portal.
If mesmer uses staff he can use #2 skill smart enought to find himself on top fo a cliff while your down there just stupidly staring. Or use sword #2 skill on you inflicting nice dmg while taking noone at his side.
And best way is #5 skill of staff. just simply for laugh standing in chaos storm gaining aegis each second and watching your opponent cry cause he can’t do dmg ^.^
Truth is that there is no way a skilled mesmer will allow you to hit him not only because of huge amount of escape abilities but even most single skills.
We can put on you 2 phantasms at amazing speed create additional clone, and just 1 s after phantasm deal thier dmg, shatter -> At this point ur kittening lucky to be alive.

Same goes to thief. On my mesmer I love dueling elementalists/thiefs and mesmers cause only those classes are threat to me ( well You could add here A guardian with pull &ww combo which can hurt pretty bad, but after that hes pretty much dead ).

Why thiefs are so good and op ? simpliest because of #2 skill on dagger – HS. it’s most stupid high hitting skill in game.

From over 300 games only time I usualy kitten my pants is when a thief finds out which one is real me cause that kitten will just spam invis & hs allowing him to get even 7-8k crits on light armor mesmer >.>

Every single other class just gets kited :>

Hmm that’s weird mate because I run full glass cannon and my duelist and zerker (I don’t run GS that often, but often enough to know) hardly ever Crit over 3-4k. If a Mesmer is running these phantasms like you say then you will have no problem finding the real Mesmer as the phantasms are pink… If you are against a phantasm Mesmer whose main source of damage comes from phantasms all you have to do is 2 shot the phantasms as they are being summoned… It’s not like they are raid bosses, they die to AOE in a heartbeat. If that Mesmer is running phantasms he more than likely is not going to want to shatter his main source of damage, and even if he does shatter, he is definitely not specced for it so it will be a weaker shatter with more than likely a 15 second cool down.

Yes a Mesmer has a few options to go stealth, but why are you stressing about stealth on a Mesmer anyways?? It’s not like we can backstab from stealth, we don’t do any extra damage from stealth. If a Mesmer has 3 clones up (to confuse you) and goes stealth, he is doing zero damage to you that whole time if he has phantasms up and goes stealth, kill the phantasms. This will also disable the mesmers shatter

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

(edited by BlueprintLFE.2358)

in PvP

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Why do people think that Phantasms and shatters are unavoidable? You know this game is based around movement and dodging right? Funnily enough two things that illusions don’t do so why don’t you try aoeing and cleaving through them?

Seriously Anet added ways for you to block the Mesmer from summoning (something which Necros, Guardians, Engies or Eles don’t have to deal with) and have a feature built into the UI specifically designed so you can always tell which the real Mesmer is (not to mention stuff like AI and no offhands), how much hand holding do you want?

in PvP

Posted by: RinKyu.4317

RinKyu.4317

Oh man, don’t get me started on that mesmer downed state. It’s just way too confusing guys. Can never tell the difference between that downed clone and mesmer.
There should be a big red arrow over the real mesmer….. Oh wait…

in PvP

Posted by: EaGrimdarK.7849

EaGrimdarK.7849

You can always tell, ALWAYS, when someone has never gone beyond hot join pvp in this game, because they think Warriors are viable.

If you are that upset at GW2 then you just look like an idiot for sticking around. -Bongwizard Slubs

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

lol trolling in this thread. Warriors are viable. Mesmers are uncatchable is played correctly.

Plenty of footage about this in the forum. do some searching

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in PvP

kakemono.9814

I’m just glad that some people at least know that the Mesmer and Thief have flaws and can still be taken down by just pay attention instead of crying the whole game.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

You can catch a mesmer and you can catch a thief…yes maybe they’re not standing in front of you smashing a big kitten sword into you face, but both of them are really far from being uncatchable…and when you get them they’re usually going to die much faster than a war, at last (Talkin’ bout thieves) those running zerk builds, a glass cannon thief is going down after literally 4-5 autoattacks…with valkirye on my thief i usually down glass cannons in less then 3 secs just with steal and some autoattacks…so….

i know that if you can’t see something it scares you much more…but believe me, those plain visible “icandpsthekittenoutofyouandstillhealmyselfwheneverIwant…ow crap mist form going away..” eles are really much more dangerous than a glass cannon thief or mez…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

kakemono.9814

You can catch a mesmer and you can catch a thief…yes maybe they’re not standing in front of you smashing a big kitten sword into you face, but both of them are really far from being uncatchable…and when you get them they’re usually going to die much faster than a war, at last (Talkin’ bout thieves) those running zerk builds, a glass cannon thief is going down after literally 4-5 autoattacks…with valkirye on my thief i usually down glass cannons in less then 3 secs just with steal and some autoattacks…so….

i know that if you can’t see something it scares you much more…but believe me, those plain visible “icandpsthekittenoutofyouandstillhealmyselfwheneverIwant…ow crap mist form going away..” eles are really much more dangerous than a glass cannon thief or mez…

Lol seriously its just people want hand holding in every game and the fact of people not being able to find the right memser i say good job areanet cause they are ILLUSIONIST which means deception. lol freaking crying little kids on here my ranger still owns mesmers here and there .

Kakey"!

in PvP

kakemono.9814

“Put your hands up, Goku needs us!!”

LOL!!

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: Trippen.3408

Trippen.3408

Hmm lets take a look at another thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/State-of-tPvP-Top-10-QP-Perspective/first#post1030848

What does Swilo (#72 on leaderboards in NA) say about Mesmers?

“Coming from someone that has mostly played Mesmer since the beta. To say Mesmer right now is “balanced” is probably the most lawls worthy thing I have ever read on these forums. They are way too strong and even bad ones can easily do way too much.

The only viable spec is shatter and has been for a while(the fact that they buffed it shows Anet have no clue what is going on). It has the best elites in the game. Most of the utilities are strong or worthless there is no middle ground."

And what does Powerr, the current #1 NA Qualifying Points player have to say in response to swilo?

“Thank you
well said
good game

Right now Mesmer is the most blatently overpowered thing in the game right now. Swilo hit it spot on.

Rez signets need to be nerfed super hard as well and/or reworked.

Time Warp is ridiculously overpowered and needs duration nerf at the least.

Hybrid necro is too strong compared to the other aoe dps.

Warriors dont have enough mobility in team fights, I would suggest an elite that makes them immune to conditions, or some more of that somewhere. Also a way to not make shield so mandatory. Warriors are amazing duelists however but that can’t be their only role.

Engineer bunkers like nerva mentioned are strong and we are thinking about running one ourselves potentially once people catch on how to counter us. Right now because they dont have stronger damage than necros or rangers and being that they are basically a melee class when in bomb kit, makes them an inferior choice. Also with portal in the game it just makes it more difficult and pointless to leave something back point that isnt just a portal.

Rangers are strong now but only in 1v1 and 2v2 scenarios. They are sub-par in big team fights. Trap ranger is probably their strongest spec, tanky signet power builds however are good and can counter this trap spec.

Ele is the versatility class, while lacking things in the dps sphere they make up in utility (cc, innate defenses) Make for great bunkers, awesome treb control, but much like rangers are very bad in big team fights. D/D is the best shutdown in the game, unless you are trying to shut down a warrior because that won’t happen

Guardian has probably the most viable specs in the game. The class is just ridiculously strong across the board for obvious reasons.

I’m gunna reserve my opinion on thieves for now, but I know that they are very strong and their stealth up-time is probably too strong.

Immediate needed changes imo:

-Revert mesmer trait “shattered strength”
-Nerf time warp to 6 second duration
-Nerf signet of undeath and illusion of life cooldowns to 4 minutes and cast time to 3.5-4 seconds.
-Make rez utilities only rez one player in spvp/tpvp OR make all rez utilities vengeance based.
-either bring corpse hp back up to previous state or nerf poison on corpses
-take toughness out of the game. from what i hear gw1 didnt have it and there were no bunker problems
-deathmatch and moba game modes
-rankings
-money and resources thrown into pvp

Good day!
#ivewaitedmyentirelifeformmoeportsnowimoldwtfstillhasnthappened"

in PvP

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I’m still waiting to be told why every class in the game can stack might but when the Mesmer can by jumping through hoops and spending its clones and big cooldown attacks it is suddenly OP.

Hey if you actually played the game instead of sitting on the forums crying you would probably already know that this change is helping condition and support mesmers more then the bursts.

in PvP

kakemono.9814

I’m still waiting to be told why every class in the game can stack might but when the Mesmer can by jumping through hoops and spending its clones and big cooldown attacks it is suddenly OP.

Hey if you actually played the game instead of sitting on the forums crying you would probably already know that this change is helping condition and support mesmers more then the bursts.

People cry about Mesmers and Thiefs cause all they want is hand holding in games these days but if they pay attention they are not so hard classes to go against cause they both have really horrible health lol. Then both of their classes mostly run when you find them cause they know that as well.

Kakey"!

in PvP

Posted by: urinfamousr.7631

urinfamousr.7631

Why do people keep calling it “Stealth”? These abilities are as anti-stealth as you can get.

Dancing in front of your enemy and then vanishing in plain sight is not stealth.

if thats how you use stealth then yes its dumb but most dont use it that way….

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

CnD: stab your foe and vanish in stealth..

it is really so..

in PvP

kakemono.9814

if thats how you use stealth then yes its dumb but most dont use it that way….

LOL!

Kakey"!