Thief greatsword in HoT

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

I’ve got a proposition for thief greatsword in HoT . This weaponset is PURE damage and #yoloswag420blazeit, and completely viable and balanced according to my alogrithims and first year calculus. Say it ain’t so, but I say it’s going to be in the next expansion. With the help of the pvp community, we can make the next Moon and Antarctica.

F1-Skill, replaces steal but uses same CD-Incessant Slice
Tired of old vegetables? Tired of having your meat not chopped enough?Tired of steal having no animation? Well look no further! This F1-skill fully replaces steal to promote skill diversity!
Similar to deathblossom, but with no conditions. AoE and 1/4 second evade+3 hits…I’m thinking like Hulk Hogan style with a sweet looking uppercut.

Skill 1-Slice
Similar to the sword autoattack, but there are no conditions associated with it. Pure damage with an autoattack that is faster than sword and has a larger radius, but has less damage. Ends with a sweet looking uppercut.

Skill 2-Backflip: 3 initiative
Thief does a backflip, evading and hitting the opponent with a sweet looking uppercut. Has half the range of withdraw.

Skill 3-Shadow charge: 4 initiative
Similar to greatsword 3 on guardian, but the thief shadowsteps to the opponent instead and does a sweet looking uppercut. No blind, but does poison.

Skill 4-Heavenly Drill: 5 initiative
If opponent is under 25% health (if not, skill fails), you shoot up into the air and into the shadows. 1 second later, you strike from the sky, showing all nerds what a drill that can pierce the heavens really looks like. Pretty much a heartseeker, with an added sweet looking uppercut at the end of the animation if the guy is not dead yet.
Btw, this was the skill used in beta on Ender’s mother.

Skill 5-Shadow block: 5 initiative
Similar to ranger #4 on greatsword, except getting hit with a melee attack results in a sweet looking uppercut+3 second stealth.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

(edited by Aeroxe.8140)

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

yeeeeee, gs thief and ill be done with my war

either that or revenant, see how that works

btw need hundred blades with evade frame.

and make backflip two phase skill, first phase backflip then second phase whirling attack booom

(edited by Simon.3794)

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Here ill give you what i think good for now

f1, dush step, same animation as rush from warrior, but right after you start rushing, you shadowstep to enemy and do the same updraft animation and rip 2 boon (not only it looks cool, but more counter able lal)

1 normal swing like guardian war ranger, gives might on 2nd hit, weaknekittend
(stealth attack, apply 10 vulnerability and blind from behind)
2 hundred bladdddddes with evade frame
3 2 phased skill, deathblossom like back evade (goes over enemy) but faster, then whirling attaccccckkk leaving a blind field behind
4 2 phased skill, throw greatsword apply cripple, then shadowstep to said enemy
5 (idk now, i’m just throwing random crazy idea for 5th skill) jump to the air and smash down for blast finisher and aoe knock down? like earthshaker lol

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Hungrybox.8027

Hungrybox.8027

Sweet looking uppercuts are nice, but why doesn’t the autoattack chain sweet looking uppercuts together?

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

No, no.
Thieves will get Hammer and gonna stunlock from stealth.

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Martin.6381

Martin.6381

Sweet looking uppercut.

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

You seem to be forgetting that whatever the thief gets, so does ele + eng., that is far to many sweet looking uppercuts.

Besides are next spec is going to be “treasure hunter” with are unique ability being “you gain 50% more loot on downed”
:D

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: official.7362

official.7362

at first i thought the rifle would suck for the thief but this might actually be pretty fun going from d/p to rifle it might help with the insane aoe thats going around and p/p sucks and sb is only good dmg if u get in close and spam 2 this might give us a chance to get away from these insane aoe fights that are what gw2 has turned into lately

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Greatsword is so overrated man… I’d rather have a staff for thieves that is used like in the martial arts.

Greatsword does not fit thief at all. You cant be sneaky with such a huge weapon. Its like giving pistol to a warrior…

Cough..cough..Rytlock..cough

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Gonna be Rifle, deal with it. Yeah, it’s probably going to be something gimmicky and useless, but… well, that’s life.

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

I support this

15char

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

This post gave me cancer

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Skill 4-Heavenly Drill: 5 initiative
If opponent is under 25% health (if not, skill fails), you shoot up into the air and into the shadows. 1 second later, you strike from the sky, showing all nerds what a drill that can pierce the heavens really looks like. Pretty much a heartseeker, with an added sweet looking uppercut at the end of the animation if the guy is not dead yet.
Btw, this was the skill used in beta on Ender’s mother.

Lol

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Thief greatsword in HoT

in PvP

Posted by: Mouseheart.8672

Mouseheart.8672

I approve, this game needs more drilling action.

Who the hell do you think I am?!

Cool engineers don’t look at explosions.