Thief reroll

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: TreK.3794

TreK.3794

Often times it happens that there are two thieves in our team, so usually one of us has to reroll. What would be the best alternative in sPvP for thief? I know it depends on team comp and that, but I’m mainly interested in which class do you think is second best at what the thief does in a pvp game

Thanks.

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Power Rev because of Shiro, usually.

Power Mes is for the brave. It’s like taking a swim in a dirty pool filled with sharp things.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

IN my opinion you are doing a mistake. If you have to reroll with 2 thieves it is becouse 2 thieves in a team don’t work if other team is not bad or not at the same skill level. So if you think to substitute a thief with something that do the same … , not better than thief … you probably will end having worse resault. If there is no condi mesmer in , in my opinion , rolling to meta mesmer can be a good choice becouse you have good mobility and you can also bunkering a point for a bit. What is not good of having 2 thieves is that your team will be in trouble in holding point so in my opinion the choice should go on a class which can hold . If there are not healers you can chose ele or druids or mender scrapepr ( well played can change the matches ) , if there are already you can go dh, necro, mesmer, warr. The real important thing is to switch to something you can play well …

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

Why would you want to play the second best thief like build? The idea of rerolling is to get something for your team that is currently lacking though I suppose it could be to shut up the often dumb teammates who say “double thief is trash” when it is very good in a lot of matches. If you want to get variety for your team, a defensive support such as ele, engi, druid are all significantly different from thief in what they bring.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

There is a reason why double thief isn’t used in most scenario. Thief simply can’t hold points reliably and it lacks sustain for teamfight. That means you’ll be moving a lot and other teamfighting bruiser teammates will be spending a lot of time running from spawn.

Have that in ranked and you’re basically putting bets if you think your team can coordinate a sides/roaming strategy. In a meta where active defenses are everywhere, all it takes is a good bruiser in opponent team to delay your decap long enough for duo thief to waste time.

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

Power mez can do it as well but u better be really good at it or RIP.

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Honestly Guard or Rev. You can go Power mes but you might as well just be a thief unless your team really wants portal and no one else will play portal.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Thief reroll

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Play something that doesn’t rely on teammates. Scrapper/guard/war/rev.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>