Thieves make all other zerkers pointless

in PvP

Posted by: Holy Ogre.6409

Holy Ogre.6409

This is so funny, game has been out for more than 2 years and people still talking about stuff like this. learn how to play pls

in PvP

Holy Ogre.6409

First of all, I think we see things from a different angle. Secondly, dont open your mouth and say whatever comes to you first. Thirdly, when you are talking about pvp make sure you know that you talk specifically about pvp because all the pvp we got is conquest where certain roles must be filled and some classes are better than others for those specific roles. Anet has been listening to people like you for a long time(people who have wrong perception of what the game is) thats why we ll never get balance. I remember when people couldnt win mesmers cz they didnt know how to counter them or they were not familiar with mesmer’s animations but this has changed because when you put time and effort to something you get better, people dont understand that.

in PvP

Holy Ogre.6409

All i am saying is that the pvp part of the game is balanced around conquest and there is no way you can have true balance as long as different classes exist. Maybe they should make all the classes the same so people wont think the game is not balanced.

Lot’s of words but zero substance. You should become a politician.
As for this your sentence speaks for itself.

PS. Why dont you try to think what i said instead? consider it food for thought..

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Every post disputing a certain players views have been deleted. Even if karsaib casually mentions the unreadability of steal it gets deleted if he quotes him.

Is Arenet paying people to post ludicrous comments to fallaciously impose on us a ‘balanced’ discussion?

Probably not. It’s probably another reason I won’t mention incase I incur the wrath of moderation.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: KarsaiB.9475

KarsaiB.9475

Anet pls tell us, did this random ogre guy give u head in real life or ?
You even know whose posts your deleting ? You should ban me now.

Here’s my post again :
We should all learn to avoid steal’s clear animation.

55 HP Monks // Random scrubadub

in PvP

Holy Ogre.6409

I am with you if you are suggesting to add an animation to steal.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

ironically i run semi bunker on my warrior not because of thieves but because of necros and other hambow lol… same goes for my mm home bunker necro… O_o

i might be biased since i do main a thief but i do believe that main reason why we see so many bunkers is not thief but rather the game mode we have which conquest… if you run bunker, even if you die you usually hold point long enough to get advantage and then you just spawn again and contest it as long as possible

i mean look at VvV

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Temple, spirit watch and skyhammer maps are fine. Not much bunkering there and gameplay is a lot more dynamic. However, it is way harder and you have to adapt, and that is the main reason why so many people are crying about it.
Only problem with thieves is smoke powder. It should have way longer cooldown.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

skyhammer maps [is] fine.

Is this a troll post, because everyone plays the tankiest spec they can and just spams knockbacks. The worst offender is skyhammer engie with all the instant pulls/pushes, plus stealth too. Everytime I play skyhammer, my faith in this game goes down, and my respect for the playerbase that runs these abominations gets erased.