Things you saw in lower divisions

in PvP

Posted by: KassandraKieran.9704

KassandraKieran.9704

I somehow got Silver 1 after my placement matches and I had to play like 50 matches to get to plat. It happened fast and although I had no problem winning 1v3s in Silver, it was still sad, stomping new players wasn’t fun, I legit had to tell everyone in my team ‘never +1 me when I’m 1v1/2/3, go win the rest of the map instead’ at the beginning of every match. Some things I encountered (especially in low silver):
-condi druids (I think out of all the druids I played with and against only 2 were playing the meta build)
-staff eles
-staff eles trying to solo the Lord on Legacy just to die to it in less than 10 seconds
-DHs who died to thieves 1v1
-a DH who +1d my 1v1 against a warrior even though I told him not to, he died in 5 seconds, I rezzed him 3 times in that 2v1
-teammates who lost 4v2 while I was trying to survive 1v3 against 2 eles and an engi
-a mesmer who had no signets because “signets are not meta anymore, read the forums”
-a druid who asked me if I’m playing PU mesmer after I 1shot him with a condibomb
-druid and DH who came close with me at the start of a match, then proceeded to chase the enemy thief who was pushing it, left the point uncapped
-people who 3v1d Svanirs
-people with no builds/amulets
-people who stomped my clones
-people who called me a cheater because “how can you have so much stealth” (I didn’t, I put a portal down and blinked because I was pressured, came back after 15 seconds)
-people who managed to get wiped at mid before I could even cap close
-people who raged at me for going far when we were losing the mid fight
-people who groupcapped points (I’m talking 3cap when others need help somewhere else)
-no one knows how to cleave
-no one knows how to revive

It’s even worse on NA, I did my placement matches on my f2p account. Apparently it takes 3 DHs to kill a p/p core thief, people camp the treb on Kyhlo the entire match and there are at least 5 DHs in every match. (I also kept getting a medal for healing done on my thief for some reason).

What tales have you guys got from the lower divisions?

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

New people are new,
Bad people are bad,
Shock and awe/ get guud.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Capping empty home and empty mid while my team feeds far on their own point.

According to forums though, everytime I lose because of these players being placed at an average players skill level by default is my fault and I should carry my team harder into the next skill bracket or get dragged down with them.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

- Rushing lord in LotF at the start and waiting there for the game to end
- Running mid when all teammates are dead
- Running around the map not doing anything
- Running ventari stance with zerker ammy
- Bunker thief
- Randomly using traits and amulet and rune
- Condi druid
- Using dodge as soon as available (this isn’t Jack and Daxter)
- Camping enemy base when the enemy team has a point and is ahead of us
- Purposefully giving up and “throwing” the game at the start of the match
- Running a new, unpracticed keybinding

Most of these were said in team/map chat, except for the obvious ones that were visual.

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Your list seems very similar to some habits of players I have encountered in bronze tier 1, OP…….

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

one of my highlights last days:
I fight 1:3 on a point for two minutes keeping them busy. My team could not capitalize the 4:2 on the other points and then two came to help me and died on the same three i stood so long alone in 10 seconds ….

in PvP

Posted by: BennyKay.6139

BennyKay.6139

I somehow got Silver 1 after my placement matches and I had to play like 50 matches to get to plat. It happened fast and although I had no problem winning 1v3s in Silver, it was still sad, stomping new players wasn’t fun, I legit had to tell everyone in my team ‘never +1 me when I’m 1v1/2/3, go win the rest of the map instead’ at the beginning of every match. Some things I encountered (especially in low silver):
-condi druids (I think out of all the druids I played with and against only 2 were playing the meta build)
-staff eles
-staff eles trying to solo the Lord on Legacy just to die to it in less than 10 seconds
-a DH who +1d my 1v1 against a warrior even though I told him not to, he died in 5 seconds, I rezzed him 3 times in that 2v1
-teammates who lost 4v2 while I was trying to survive 1v3 against 2 eles and an engi
-a mesmer who had no signets because “signets are not meta anymore, read the forums”
-a druid who asked me if I’m playing PU mesmer after I 1shot him with a condibomb
-druid and DH who came close with me at the start of a match, then proceeded to chase the enemy thief who was pushing it, left the point uncapped
-people who 3v1d Svanirs
-people who called me a cheater because “how can you have so much stealth” (I didn’t, I put a portal down and blinked because I was pressured, came back after 15 seconds)
-people who groupcapped points (I’m talking 3cap when others need help somewhere else)

It’s even worse on NA, I did my placement matches on my f2p account. Apparently it takes 3 DHs to kill a p/p core thief, people camp the treb on Kyhlo the entire match and there are at least 5 DHs in every match. (I also kept getting a medal for healing done on my thief for some reason).

heh all that made me laugh. Ive seen all that and more. The mistakes i saw did not make me mad it was the fact that no one in silver can take constructive criticism. I main ele. I was 1v1ing on a cap i owned and my teammate +1’d the fight. It was an easy 1v1 and i did not want to kill the enemy since he was the one wasting time. I kept typing in chat to my teammate please leave please leave. My teammate finally killed the enemy and told me YOURE WELCOME. so i PM’d him and said i was in no danger of losing the cap in the 1v1 and he should have picked a fight elsewhere. He raged at me calling me a noob, etc…. i try to keep my cool but man its tough. We won the match regardless but just the lack of learning with those bronze/silver gods is astonishing.

Anteater Academy
Tempest | Reaper | DH
Platinum Rated Trash Player

in PvP

Posted by: REGGADO.1237

REGGADO.1237

Once one engi didn’t had weapons equipped, surprisingly he did good, and we won that game.

in PvP

Posted by: Glael.7643

Glael.7643

what I encountered today : keeping 3 people busy on close while playing my thief, the others didn’t manage to cap mid in the meantime. gg

main necro,thief
nerf thief, nerf it all

in PvP

Posted by: Honest John.4673

Honest John.4673

what I encountered today : keeping 3 people busy on close while playing my thief, the others didn’t manage to cap mid in the meantime. gg

If you can keep 3 people busy that probably means they are really terrible, meaning that your teammates are probably pretty terrible as well (to be matched with each other), and seeing as how they couldn’t cap mid, that’s the case.

This is a tell tale sign that you should probably be helping your incompetent team mates. It’s also the extremely tired cry of every bronze/silver (and even lower gold) ranked players who think they’re doing awesome and their team mates are bad but they’re really making bad decisions themselves and can’t see the bigger picture.

This is why you’re in bronze.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

you should take staff ele off your list.

I wont name him but a former number 1 solo que player mained staff ele back then and is in the top 60 i believe and is still playing staff ele with a record of like 20-2.

in PvP

Honest John.4673

I wont name him but a former number 1 solo que player mained staff ele back then and is in the top 60 i believe and is still playing staff ele with a record of like 20-2.

So one single extremely rare (probably the only one) edge case disproves the multitudes of bad staff eles in bronze/silver who know nothing and contribute nothing with staff and random builds? Makes sense.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

So one single extremely rare (probably the only one) edge case disproves the multitudes of bad staff eles in bronze/silver who know nothing and contribute nothing with staff and random builds? Makes sense.

Thats on the PvP players them selves. If you have 1 player who literally can carry players on staff ele into legendary division then it says that it can be done.

Ive seen players who ran the meta druid/ele/ etc etc build and simply didnt play there role right.

I lost a game because a menders shout ele went to try and kill the beast instead of holding the home point. They got ganked by a thief so home was decapped and the beast stolen. We lost by 20 points and had they just sat on the point we would of won.

Another match i had a necro sit on cap points we owned and literally ran from the ele at times.

I had a necro from a ESL team/Guild go into reaper form every time i went into my water overload. That necro is not in legendary and is constantly duo queing.

This staff ele might be the exception but i think the same rules apply. You write staff ele if there is a staff ele better then you.

Like let me just ask you, lets just say this former number 1# ranked solo que player former top 150# team ranked que player and now top 60 ranked player for the new system is in a match with you. Do you want him on your team or against you? If you want him on your team you cant really say staff ele or will you?

in PvP

Posted by: Glael.7643

Glael.7643

If you can keep 3 people busy that probably means they are really terrible, meaning that your teammates are probably pretty terrible as well (to be matched with each other), and seeing as how they couldn’t cap mid, that’s the case.

This is a tell tale sign that you should probably be helping your incompetent team mates. It’s also the extremely tired cry of every bronze/silver (and even lower gold) ranked players who think they’re doing awesome and their team mates are bad but they’re really making bad decisions themselves and can’t see the bigger picture.

So then tell me how I can help a team which won’t even listen to the slightest advices?
One person can’t carry an entire team, if said team just doesn’t wanna listen etc.

main necro,thief
nerf thief, nerf it all

in PvP

Honest John.4673

So then tell me how I can help a team which won’t even listen to the slightest advices?
One person can’t carry an entire team, if said team just doesn’t wanna listen etc.

I’d really love to see your footage. Record a few of your matches and let’s see you doing nothing wrong and making none of the listed mistakes yourself.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Once one engi didn’t had weapons equipped, surprisingly he did good, and we won that game.

Once I forgot to equip weapons on my DH but I had all traps so was GG win.

joking here but wouldn’t be surprised to see something like this in bronze. :P

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Honest John.4673

Thats on the PvP players them selves. If you have 1 player who literally can carry players on staff ele into legendary division then it says that it can be done.

Ive seen players who ran the meta druid/ele/ etc etc build and simply didnt play there role right.

I lost a game because a menders shout ele went to try and kill the beast instead of holding the home point. They got ganked by a thief so home was decapped and the beast stolen. We lost by 20 points and had they just sat on the point we would of won.

Another match i had a necro sit on cap points we owned and literally ran from the ele at times.

I had a necro from a ESL team/Guild go into reaper form every time i went into my water overload. That necro is not in legendary and is constantly duo queing.

This staff ele might be the exception but i think the same rules apply. You write staff ele if there is a staff ele better then you.

Like let me just ask you, lets just say this former number 1# ranked solo que player former top 150# team ranked que player and now top 60 ranked player for the new system is in a match with you. Do you want him on your team or against you? If you want him on your team you cant really say staff ele or will you?

A pro level player being able to play in no armor with one had tied behind their back is not what we’re talking about here. We’re talking about lower division players using staff ele and being terrible at it. You wanted it off the list because a pro level player can be good at it. There is clearly a disconnect here.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

The person wrote staff ele, guess what he had placement matches just like everyone else.

Also at low levels you will see every type of build not work. If your going to argue disconnect lets argue the facts.

In silver and bronze alot of players can play what ever they want because the skill level is all over the place. At high skill levels build diversity becomes less and less. You will not see as many DH/ele/thieves/mesmer on one team since its better for team comps. You see it in mid-low area skill sets.

So if your going to argue people using staff eles are being bad, literally name every build in the game because anyone can mess up anything in this game when you dont know how to play it.

in PvP

KassandraKieran.9704

If you’re a good player, I believe you can make (almost) anything work. However, this wasn’t the case. The staff eles I played with/against in silver probably had no build whatsoever, and they all had their pve weapons equipped (all of them had The Bifrost). They all dropped dead in less than 10 seconds.

in PvP

KassandraKieran.9704

Play a class/build that can easily survive 1v2/3. Mender druid/engi should work. I played condi mesmer and I was able to keep 3 people busy in Silver, and sometimes my team lost the rest of the map. If your team can’t win a 4v2 then there’s nothing you can do, but most of the times they will win it. If you truly think you deserve to be in a higher division, you’ll eventually make it. Good luck.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

If you’re a good player, I believe you can make (almost) anything work. However, this wasn’t the case. The staff eles I played with/against in silver probably had no build whatsoever, and they all had their pve weapons equipped (all of them had The Bifrost). They all dropped dead in less than 10 seconds.

Thats fine and im not saying your wrong about the players you played with but this player plays staff ele therefore the idea of playing staff alone is bad is incorrect.

You wrote things you say that were bad in low ranking -staff ele

All im saying is thats not the reason they are bad.

Attachments:

in PvP

Honest John.4673

The person wrote staff ele, guess what he had placement matches just like everyone else.

Also at low levels you will see every type of build not work. If your going to argue disconnect lets argue the facts.

In silver and bronze alot of players can play what ever they want because the skill level is all over the place. At high skill levels build diversity becomes less and less. You will not see as many DH/ele/thieves/mesmer on one team since its better for team comps. You see it in mid-low area skill sets.

So if your going to argue people using staff eles are being bad, literally name every build in the game because anyone can mess up anything in this game when you dont know how to play it.

OF COURSE bad players in the lower divisions are going to be bad even in the best builds, or any build. Of course they are. But they’re not going to be any better if they’re playing staff ele. That’s the whole point of pointing it out in the first place is to see some nuance.

If I can’t hit the target with a 9mm then going straight to a .50 cal isn’t going to make me better.

If you can’t win or be effective with something low skill floor then why even bother with something that requires a high skill floor? I think this is the angle you’re missing. Every time I see someone I know is bad trying something that requires a lot more experience/skill than they have I think “Yeah right, bud…” That’s all we’re trying to point out.

in PvP

sephiroth.4217

I’d really love to see your footage. Record a few of your matches and let’s see you doing nothing wrong and making none of the listed mistakes yourself.

You, and many other forum members really need to stop attacking other forum members just because they are having a bad experience with the current system and want to speak up about it.

I completely understand what he’s complaining about because I fell into those games myself but before that I probably sounded just like you, “git gud n carry harder” and that is the issue, 1 player is forced to carry 4 other players into a division they themselves don’t belong in.

He kept 3 players off point reducing the overall field to a 4v2 and yet his allies couldn’t take advantage of 2:1 odds. That tells me that he is below his rank and he is probably being dragged down even further by these guys.

Personally my games have changed drastically: What used to determine the winner of the game is no longer there, my games used to be won by which team made the most mistakes but now my games are won simply by capping empty points and spawn camping the enemy ranger until he rage quits, no one is having fun in those matches and if anything it inspires people to quit the game, especially the newer player who can’t even leave base. (I don’t want to pick an enemy and spawn camp them till they rage quit but so far it’s working out to be the best tactic)

….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Honest John.4673

1 player is forced to carry 4 other players into a division they themselves don’t belong in.

So there’s 4 slots for bad players to fall in vs 5 slots on the other team. If you’re as good as you say/think you are… the odds are already in your favor.

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

1 player is forced to carry 4 other players into a division they themselves don’t belong in.

So there’s 4 slots for bad players to fall in vs 5 slots on the other team. If you’re as good as you say/think you are… the odds are already in your favor.

Ha! But of COURSE they are!

in PvP

sephiroth.4217

Do you always quote people out of context? No one is here to argue but you’re more than welcome to try.

People are just trying to tell Anet a few problems, so let them. If it doesn’t apply to you then GREAT! most people usually stay out of things that don’t apply to them.

(in every thread I’ve read this morning you have made countless aggressive attacks against other forum members, how do you not get infracted for it when I get infracted by using a common term such as headless chooks?)

….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Honest John.4673

Do you always quote people out of context? No one is here to argue but you’re more than welcome to try.

People are just trying to tell Anet a few problems, so let them. If it doesn’t apply to you then GREAT! most people usually stay out of things that don’t apply to them.

(in every thread I’ve read this morning you have made countless aggressive attacks against other forum members, how do you not get infracted for it when I get infracted by using a common term such as headless chooks?)

I keep it civil, never use any word that can get turned into kitten (as I hate that attempt at censorship).

Maybe people who aren’t that smart need to be told that, especially if they think they are and others are stupid.

If players want to complain about stupid things I guess we can let them but not without first telling them why they’re stupid to complain about.

There’s two other players on this forum who are so pants-on-head, mind-numbingly anti-intellectual about simple math, averages, and placement systems that it makes me drop my jaw in amazement. But it looks like you don’t care what they say since it makes you feel better to begin with.

in PvP

sephiroth.4217

I keep it civil, never use any word that can get turned into kitten (as I hate that attempt at censorship).

Maybe people who aren’t that smart need to be told that, especially if they think they are and others are stupid.

If players want to complain about stupid things I guess we can let them but not without first telling them why they’re stupid to complain about.

There’s two other players on this forum who are so pants-on-head, mind-numbingly anti-intellectual about simple math, averages, and placement systems that it makes me drop my jaw in amazement. But it looks like you don’t care what they say since it makes you feel better to begin with.

This is the exact aggressiveness I was referring too. You don’t need to spout “But it looks like you don’t care what they say since it makes you feel better to begin with" or “If players want to complain about stupid things I guess we can let them but not without first telling them why they’re stupid” or some other passive aggressiveness nonsense at every poster you encounter that has a different opinion to you. You are you’re own person with your own perspectives just like the rest of us but yet you don’t seem to respect that and not only do you not respect it but you argue peoples own opinion and then insult them for not sharing yours.

Just because you’re not swearing doesn’t mean you’re not being civil, if you lived in Australia like I do you would know every second word is essentially a kitten but yet no one is ever offended.

I looked at your post history, you started posting all of this angry stuff about 16 hours ago but before that it was 5 days and you were helping forum members so all I’m going to say is hey, I get it, I’ve had bad days too if not terrible.

….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Fantom.8971

Fantom.8971

Do you NOT know, most people in this Rank season are only there to farm the Ascended Armor? They are not new or bad players, they just don’t care about wining/losing.

Chance are people in lower rank are watching YouTube while 11111 you.
So you beat few afk farmers, and you believe you are better then everyone else, and every time when you lose a match its your team’s fault while you did everything RIGHT?

Guess what, Anet did everyone a favor placed you in the right rank where you belong.

-staff eles
-people who 3v1d Svanirs

in PvP

KassandraKieran.9704

Do you NOT know, most people in this Rank season are only there to farm the Ascended Armor? They are not new or bad players, they just don’t care about wining/losing.

Chance are people in lower rank are watching YouTube while 11111 you.
So you beat few afk farmers, and you believe you are better then everyone else, and every time when you lose a match its your team’s fault while you did everything RIGHT?

Guess what, Anet did everyone a favor placed you in the right rank where you belong.

-staff eles
-people who 3v1d Svanirs

Uhm, not quite sure what you’re talking about, buddy. I obviously didn’t get placed in the right division, since I climbed to plat pretty quick. Don’t think I blamed anyone for my losses or anything (there weren’t many), and I know for a fact there are other players who got unlucky with the placement matches and got placed in silver/gold, but they climbed to plat in a few days. Also, since people in silver don’t really know how to play I kind of ignored them while trying to win outnumbered fights, which is why I got out of there this fast.

in PvP

Posted by: Jorah.2389

Jorah.2389

I still see a lot of the basic error… going for 3rd cap after getting 2 controlled points…

But major problem is the lack of communication before the match starts and during the match… it seems everybody is a Rambo and that can win 1 v 3…

and I saw some kittenty moves… A thief bunkering home during all march, and on team fights dancing in the middle of aoes and going down in seconds…

in PvP

Posted by: Bunkie.6341

Bunkie.6341

My Main experiences: Mostly is people who “Im only here for the chest” Or when the score is 64 to 23 “we are gonna lose, let them win” or who go AFK, or you tell them about rotation or defending and they get offended and refuse to play. And wow I am not a pushy MLG player but I know how this stuff should work.

I have come across some great teams in Bronze, and been in Silver… sadly with the holidays most now are just throwing matches or have the attitudes of children.

There as to be a way to ensure balances groups, players who AFK should be penilised in some way. I feel like someone who lives in a really nice place that got over run by horrible tourists :/

in PvP

Posted by: Bunkie.6341

Bunkie.6341

But major problem is the lack of communication before the match starts and during the match… it seems everybody is a Rambo and that can win 1 v 3…

I agree on this. You can agree a set up and then someone will go another way or do their thing. I have found some of the duo’s have been more inclinded to have a game plan that is not always team freindly, not saying they are a hinderence but if you let people know its better.

Sadly some don’t listen and finding you claim to go to a set location to find another person turn up is a little strange or maybe its a language thing

in PvP

Honest John.4673

This is the exact aggressiveness I was referring too. You don’t need to spout “But it looks like you don’t care what they say since it makes you feel better to begin with" or “If players want to complain about stupid things I guess we can let them but not without first telling them why they’re stupid” or some other passive aggressiveness nonsense at every poster you encounter that has a different opinion to you. You are you’re own person with your own perspectives just like the rest of us but yet you don’t seem to respect that and not only do you not respect it but you argue peoples own opinion and then insult them for not sharing yours.

Just because you’re not swearing doesn’t mean you’re not being civil, if you lived in Australia like I do you would know every second word is essentially a kitten but yet no one is ever offended.

I looked at your post history, you started posting all of this angry stuff about 16 hours ago but before that it was 5 days and you were helping forum members so all I’m going to say is hey, I get it, I’ve had bad days too if not terrible.

Hey, I’ve been doing pretty good lately actually, not having a bad day/days. You’re the one who thought I needed to be infracted because my posts don’t make people feel good about themselves. Maybe I just don’t like people making excuses for themselves, or sophomoric arguments against proven mathematical systems. It’s like everyone here is losing sight of the forest for the trees.

in PvP

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

Endless trickle of 1 teammate at a time into 3-4 enemies on Forfire mid.

I can’t tell you how many games I’ve seen the revolving door of deaths from people doing that. Also couldn’t tell you how many games I won because the enemy did it too.

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Thats a hard cycle to break in most games. Your option is to wait 30s to rally and risk your home getting zerged or try to break the wall at mid. You could go far but chances are youll get 2 who rotate and you will die before your team rallies.

in PvP

sephiroth.4217

Hey, I’ve been doing pretty good lately actually, not having a bad day/days. You’re the one who thought I needed to be infracted because my posts don’t make people feel good about themselves. Maybe I just don’t like people making excuses for themselves, or sophomoric arguments against proven mathematical systems. It’s like everyone here is losing sight of the forest for the trees.

There you go again, maybe you’re hungry?

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Honest John.4673

There you go again, maybe you’re hungry?

I’ve accepted the fact that I’m mean and a jerk. I don’t try and hide it, just embrace it.

in PvP

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

1. People with no weapons equipped and you can’t report them because there is no option for that

2. People who threathen your team on the beginning of the match ti give them gold,or they won’t play and you can’t report them because there is no option for that.

3. Several people capping empty close as soon as the match starts, standing there and counting pebbles on the ground.

4. People being greedy kittens so we lose the match because two mentally challenged people decided we can cap and hold all three points even tho we were winning with 2 capped ones.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Things i saw in higher divisions (gold/plat/legend):
- people stomping clones
- 4 people afk’ing at spawn because i run 1 utility not according to metabattle
- people dying to svanir
- people zerging 4v1 at far
- people porting/mistform out of stealth gyro/rez gyro when they were almost up
- people attempting to kill bunker guard sitting at full HP while there is hammer rev sitting at 5% free casting
- people fighting roads, yes roads because there are not even any enemies (those are on points)
- people attempting to solo lord all match
- people playing FA ele because they are Phataram fanboys and constantly rallying enemy….. (none of them would actually post how many matches they cost their teammates)
- teammates telling me to let enemy FA ele cap our only point and not to fight him…
- obvious no stomps/no cleave
- many many many many many many many DHs and warriors
- PLAT/LEGEND ESPECIALLY: people offering gold for enemy to afk

(edited by Shadowstep.6049)

in PvP

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I only had one game in gold after placement before losing it – and it was a good game, actually.

I’ve just learned that silver is hell and all the matches pretty much come down to team comp RNG or people who literally do not know how to play the game. I’m no longer taking the format seriously because the “class balance” is so pitiful that wins are decided before the game even starts 90% of the time.

To the list of ridiculous things, in silver 3, add two glass cannon pewpew rangers standing off-point on ledges the entire game and refusing to cap (after I had to decap) uncontested points. We lost 15 to 500 because they wouldn’t get off the ledges and would die, then respawn and go back to the ledges.

(edited by DeceiverX.8361)

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

i have seen a fkng bowbear ranger in low silver… it exist

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

i have seen a fkng bowbear ranger in low silver… it exist

Maybe he needed the aoe cleanse :o